Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lost in your eyes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiona_tbh
Fiona_tbh

Lost in your eyes Empty
PostSubject: Lost in your eyes   Lost in your eyes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:57 pm

Not sure if I ever posted this and now ,while trying to avoid ICT coursework, seems like the PERFECT time to upload.
Read, comment and tell me how to improve? Or whatevs. Good or bad feedback is welcome Very Happy
Hope you enjoy!
Fiona
xo

'Crashing into walls
Banging on your door
So why'd you let me in'

I let out a large sigh and flicked the radio off, I didn’t need to hear you singing no way, I didn’t want to hear you ever again.I never wanted to hear that song either it was like you were mocking me in that part..
Thinking back to that night I wish I didn’t let you in because you just had to make me go weak at the knees and cave in didn’t you. We were out at a bar and I seen you kiss another girl right infront of me.I wasn’t even your girlfriend we were just good friends but I had strong feelings for you and you knew, you just didn’t have the feelings back. But you just had to rub it in and kiss that little slut infront of me. What was the point? You wanted to get me jealous? Wanted me to run off in tears? To spoil the make-up I had spent a good hour on just for you and you didn’t even notice? So I ran, ran as fast as I could till I got back to my empty appartment. Sobbing I shut the door and slid down the back of it hugging my knees. I wish I hadn’t told you how I felt now because i read into how you acted with me before hand and I was stupid enough to think you felt the same. As I was sitting crying you started to bang on my door and shouting “come on Alice, let me in”. I didn’t answer back I just sat silent seeing what else you would say “why did you run of? Alice just open the door”. I sighed I knew this was stupid so I opened the door and told myself just to be blunt with you, and not too show feelings. So I slowly opened the door. You walked up to me and pushed my side fringe out of my eyes, cupped my face and kicked the door behind you so it shut. I was going to pull away but thoese eyes, thoses deep brown eyes made everything alright again. Then you leant in a placed a soft lingering kiss on my lips. Butterflies errupted in my stomach, letting off baby butterflies too. Have you kissing me for the first time ever was amazing, your warm lips on mine sent shivers down my spine.You tasted so sweet. The kiss got more heated as we started to crash into the walls pulling parts of our clothing off over our heads and dropping it on the ground making our way in to the bedroom. The next morning I woke up alone in the bed. It was 10am when I awoke to find only a note beside me saying Sorry x crumpling it up I rolled over and started to cry silently. What were you doing? What was the point of having a one night stand with me when you knew how I felt? Months had passed and you never got in contact with me. You wouldn’t return my calls or reply to texts. And it’s now that I realised getting lostin your eyes was the worst move I could make.You won, I lost.
Back to top Go down
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

Lost in your eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in your eyes   Lost in your eyes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Fionaaa!
I totally forgot what a great writer you were! It's so so good, honey!

Haha Kim and I are talking about how impressed we are right now lol!
So so good!

Only thing I can tell you is to use 'enter' more! Like:

Quote :
As I was sitting crying you started to bang on my door and shouting “come on Alice, let me in”.
I didn’t answer back I just sat silent seeing what else you would say.

“Why did you run of? Alice just open the door”.

I sighed I knew this was stupid so I opened the door and told myself just to be blunt with you, and not too show feelings. So I slowly opened the door. You walked up to me and pushed my side fringe out of my eyes, cupped my face and kicked the door behind you so it shut. I was going to pull away but thoese eyes, thoses deep brown eyes made everything alright again.

It makes it easier to read. That's all! Your skills are amazing! I'm still looking at my screen with widened eyes haha

I love you! And I miss you!
xo
Back to top Go down
Fiona_tbh
Fiona_tbh

Lost in your eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in your eyes   Lost in your eyes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Thank you so much cutie!
Oh you two :') you both make me happy Razz

I'll deffo start using it more... i'm glad you could help me out... reading back now that would fucking annoy me too. Don't know why I was doing that... Note to self from now on Wink

MISS YOU! Sad
Gonna start trying to write more and maybe get a full fic up? Writing skills are extremely rusty right now.

Love love love
xx
Back to top Go down
charlottewoah
charlottewoah

Lost in your eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in your eyes   Lost in your eyes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:15 pm

it feels so sodding weird writing comments on fics weve all written again.
i love this beautiful.
why, oh why is this just a standalone.
why cant it be more.
you can totally carry on from this. Smile
for me?
xxxx
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/charlottewoah
Sponsored content

Lost in your eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in your eyes   Lost in your eyes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down