Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[no title]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
charlottewoah
charlottewoah

[no title] Empty
PostSubject: [no title]   [no title] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:11 pm

Hiya guys, i feel like this is horrible, but really wanted to post something.
I love you all.
Charlotte
xxxx

The lights dim and the crowd go wild, their calling his name, his band’s name. Some holding banners, some with multi-coloured flash lights. As the beat of the music plays, the lights flash, bursting with colours. I step into the bay, just above the stage; he doesn’t know, but we’re here, were going to surprise him. I hold on to Nathan’s hand tightly, his beanie hat covering his little ears from the noise of the concert going on around us, in his hand his favourite toy plane he carries everywhere. I feel another pair of little hands clutch to the thigh of my trousers and I look down to see Mollie, our beautiful little girl. Her blonde curls drooping just past her shoulders, and I had dressed her in your favourite “my daddies a rock star” little dress and her favourite red shoes. She looks up at me with her gorgeous blue eyes wide. “Uhpp” she says, and I reach down to pick her up.

“Dahd-Deeeee” she giggles and points as she sees you singing into the microphone and strumming your guitar. I get lost in the music as you play my favourite song, Too Close for Comfort, in acoustic. I look around in a panic, my eyes searching for Nathan, I find him peering over the edge of the bay down into the crowd with Dougie and Harry, as they wait to get back on stage. I smile and swing Mollie round onto my back, her hands clinging to my shoulders immediately. I wander slowly down to the curtains, behind the entrance to the stage as the song comes to an end. Mollie slowly wriggles slightly and I let her slide down my back to the floor, she hides behind my leg shyly, chewing one hand as Fletch approaches us. “Hello you” he says enthusiastically at her, and she giggles, “Say hello, Mollie” I say to her, gently ruffling her hair. “They can go on now” He says and I gently put my hand on Mollie’s back, “Go see daddy” I say, kissing her cheek before she runs out to Uncle Tom and her favourite person in the whole world. As Harry and Dougie wander back on with Nathan trailing behind, waving his toy plane in different directions as his little feet pad over the stage. You look up from the crowd and down as Mollie stands grinning at you, her little fingers reaching up to touch the strings of your guitar. You look at me, smiling. And bend down to kiss her gently.

You give Mollie the microphone and she looks around startled. The crowd are silent, waiting. “Everyone, I’d like to give a warm welcome to my two favourite little people-monsters in the whole world, Mollie and Nathan” Tom says gently into his microphone. The crowd cheers and Mollie hides behind your leg, slowly peeking out to see the hundreds of faces staring up at her. You bend down and face her. “Sing, baby” You say to her, tapping on the top of the microphone in her hands. My heart beats loudly in my chest as she opens her mouth. “Nooo” She says, grinning up at you. But she still clings onto the microphone in her hands. Nathan on the other hand, sits on Harry’s lap with the drumsticks in each hand; he begins tapping on the symbols loudly. “Future drummer, guys!”Harry nods and bounces Nathan on his knee. Mollie stands and faces the crowd and she hums “Twinkle twinkle little star” into the microphone and does a little wiggle. You pat her head gently and my heart begins pounding faster as the crowd let out little “Aww’s” of adoration over our children.

Dougie gets Nathan and Mollie to bow, before they return back to me where I stand waiting. Pride spilling out as I hug them both, my arms squeezing them tightly, I would never want to be without them. We sit and wait for you to play the remainder of the show to your ever so dedicated fans. They sing along to every line, and hang on every word, and I envy you, I envy the way you’re able to charm a thousand faces in a room with just your beautiful smile. As you walk off stage, you grab a towel and wipe it over your face, and hang it round your neck, as you walk over you bend down gently and kiss my cheek. “You were great tonight, as were the kids” as you take a seat next to me, and a sleeping Nathan resting on my shoulder. You smile at me and I’m lost in your eyes again. Mollie places herself on your lap and snuggles into your neck. “Good job daddy” She says sleepily, yawning gently and rubbing her eye. “I love you” He smiles down at her, kissing her forehead gently. “Now let’s get you sleepyheads home”
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/charlottewoah
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

[no title] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [no title]   [no title] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:18 pm

This had my heart beating so fast! I honestly can not stop grinning!
This was so sweet, Charlotte! I love it so much!
And noooo I did NOT imagine me being the mother of those children Wink

I loved it!
And it was in no way rubbish.

I love you!
xo <3
Back to top Go down
Fiona_tbh
Fiona_tbh

[no title] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [no title]   [no title] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Awk charlotte, this just gimme a wee warm fuzzy feeling GIMME THOSE KIDS? They are so flipping adorable. I have missed your writting! Please start posting more fics on here Very Happy

Heart you
<3
xxx
Back to top Go down
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

[no title] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [no title]   [no title] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:31 pm

Nawwwwwwww! I had the biggest cheesiest grin throughout this S/A you just wouldn't believe.
That was BEYOND adorable beaut, seriously.
LOVED it!
Love you xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[no title] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [no title]   [no title] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[no title]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan-Fictions :: McFly Standalones-
Jump to: