Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do i know you?

Go down 
+3
Logan
Fiona_tbh
Bobbers
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bobbers
Bobbers

Do i know you? Empty
PostSubject: Do i know you?   Do i know you? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:35 am

Hey girls, so it's been a while since you've all read something of mine, I'm praying i've improved some in style and fluidity Smile

i have a spare Tom if anyone wants him Smile
the boys might not come into it for a few posts
it depends if i change points of view

if i disappear for a while i apologise its just that we're changing providers
if it's gone during college time i can update from there
if its during my holidays then you'll have to wait for me to come back

much love x

Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

Do i know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:36 am

beginning...

My head was pounding; the incessant beeping didn’t help to lessen it. My head slowly started to clear, my eyelids felt heavy. I finally managed to pry my eyes open but a bright white light flooded in causing shooting pains in my head. I pulled my hand up to my face to cover my eyes so I could try to reopen my eyelids and adjust to the brightness. As I slowly grew accustom to the pain and light I looked around to find myself in a hospital bed. There was no one in the room with me; I took a quick search for the pad that would call the nurse’s desk. I found it sat not far from my arm. I pressed the button and waited a few seconds before the door opened. “You’re awake” the nurse grinned moving over to the end of the bed she pressed a few buttons which brought my bed up to a sitting position. “What happened?” I croak making my throat burn. She pours a small amount of water into a cup and puts a straw into it. “sip slowly, we need to know your name, when you were found you had no ID on you” She says as I slowly sip the water. “Sarah Robins” the nurse nods and tells me the doctor will be here soon. I sit quietly in the bed trying to remember what happened. The last thing I remember was talking to my Dad about going to see my Cousin in London for 6 weeks. “Welcome back Miss Robins, we’ve contacted your family they’re on their way” I nod at him before he speaks again. “It seems you’ve had a nasty fall, you were found at the bottom of a stairwell near the train station in town, there was nothing on you to say who you were” I never left the house with out my phone and purse, had I been attacked. Pain spiked in my head as I tried to remember. “How long?” I ask him reaching for my cup for another drink. He helps me grab it before responding “Today is the 26th” he answers “Of January? I’m due to go to my cousins on Saturday, I can’t believe I’ve been out two weeks... how have my parent not noticed me gone” I notice the beeping has gotten faster and theirs a pounding pain in my chest. “Miss Robins you need to calm down, otherwise we’ll have to give you something” I nod my head and change my breathing and slow my thoughts down. “you’ve been here a week Miss Robins, It’s Saturday 26th of March, it appears the head trauma has caused you to loose some time, we’ll get you down for a CT scan later once your family has arrived” I nod and sip more at my water. I can feel my eyes drooping as I fall back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Fiona_tbh
Fiona_tbh

Do i know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:41 am

Ah mah gad. I think... woah, this was great!
Poor Sarah!! What happened?! Did she get robbed?! Is she ok?!
I need more Razz Already have me addicted you do...
Fiona
xx

Back to top Go down
Logan

Do i know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:46 pm

:O:O WHAT HAPPENED?! This is amazing already!
More please!!
(:
Back to top Go down
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

Do i know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:47 pm

If you're changing providers you'll have to post LOADS before you go Wink
So what happened?
Did someone clock you? Can I clock them Twisted Evil
Loving this so far, more? Please?
Back to top Go down
Flossie
Flossie

Do i know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:03 am

woooo new fic Smile
hope sarah gets better! post more!! love you xxx
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

Do i know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:58 pm

next bit
hope you all enjoy it
xxxx

Hours later I wake to hushed voices in my room.

“She’s awake” my mum’s emotion filled voice squeals before I feel her hugging me tightly.

“Owe, owe, owe! Careful mum” I cry out as pain shoots through my body. As she pulls away i curl my body in slightly.

“We didn’t know where you were, we rang round the hospitals and even a few of your friends and your cousin in London, no one had heard from you” My dad says before leaning in to hug me softly, he kisses my forehead before sitting beside my bed once more.

“I’m sorry” tears flood my eyes as I notice how worn out they both look, a hint of relief stands in their eyes but they still look terrible all the same. i can't imagine what they must have been through not knowing where i was.

"We've been so worried" my mum says wiping her eyes.

"We've spoken to the doctors and they said that you were found at the bottom of a stairwell in town, the doctor says you can't remember anything since january time" My dad discreetly wipes the tears from his own eyes.

"I just remember the day we discussed me going to go see Emma" The doctor walks through the day at this point and my parents turn towards him.

“Well Sarah, as you can tell you’ve broken the bone in your ankle which is why you have the boot cast on, you’ll have this on for 6 to 8 weeks before we change to a walking cast. You’ve got a few bruised ribs and some additional bruises on you arms, hips and one to the side of your face, there was some glass on the ground which caused a few cuts on your skin, one of which has 6 stitches on your forehead. We’ve already established a period of time missing from your memory which we can only assume will come back over time. We’ve got your prescriptions all written out ready for when you’re released and tomorrow once we’re sure you can work the crutches you’ll be released to your family” I nod and he leaves the room. We sit quietly for a while before i speak up

“Will you tell me everything I can’t remember?” I ask my dad and he shakes his head

“the doctors said it might hinder your recovery, we just want you to spend your time getting better” I nod and snuggle further into my bed. The nurse comes round with some soft foods for me to eat and gives a recommended list of food for me to eat for a few weeks that will help me recover better.

When I wake up the next morning my bones feel less stiff and I feel more awake than the day before. My doctor visits during rounds before patients families are let on the ward.

“There is some information i need to share with you privately” I sit back on the bed putting the crutches down. I wait patiently for the doctor to continue speaking.

“You’re around 6 weeks pregnant which from what we’ve discussed appears to be in the time you’ve forgotten, during your visit to your Cousins house” I sit frozen

“But I was...” my hands grasp my hair, how could i have slept with someone? I was a virgin; I must have known the guy a few days. Why would I sleep with someone so quickly? Unless that means I was drunk and it was a one night... oh god what have I done. I feel the tears well up in my eyes and the nurse helps me back into the bed with a box of tissues.

Back to top Go down
Flossie
Flossie

Do i know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:06 pm

ooooh, £50 says Dougie's the father! :p

awesome sazabee, loved it! more soon please Smile xx
Back to top Go down
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

Do i know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:41 pm

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYY!
Saz fic, Saz fic, Saz fic, Saz fic, Saz fic, Saz fic!!!!
I LOVE it already, so well written m'dear.
Pft, what were you doing falling down stairs anyway Ms. Robins?Wink .... unless you were pushed Neutral Being pregnant isn't necessarily a bad thing though.
More soon?
Love you xxx
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

Do i know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:25 am

glad ya'll are liking it
on with the show...

As I wander around the wing I think of ways to address the fact that I’m pregnant. I know my parents will be happy for me once they get over the initial shock. I'm just scared of what this means for my life, I know girls younger have had kids; I just never imagined having a kid at this age. Twenty years old not even in university yet and I’m pregnant. My mum has always been easier to talk to on certain subjects, my dad still sees me as his little girl, and I don’t know how he'll take his baby having a baby of her own. What makes things worse is, I don’t even remember who the father is, I can only ask Emma if she knows and that’s assuming my dad hasn’t already told her not to tell me anything about my time down there. I head back to the room as dinner time arrives.

My parents drop by the moment family is allowed on the ward. I smile as brightly as I can at them but I know they see straight through it.

"Emma sends her best, she can't come up at the moment she's swamped at work" I nod making a mental note to call her as soon as I can.

"I'm feeling so restless here, I've been wandering around on the crutches just to prove I can do this, I need to go home" I sigh grabbing my juice cup to drink from.

"I know baby, you will do soon, and you just have to wait patiently" my mum smiles and kisses my cheek.

"I'm just nipping outside for a cig, want anything from the shop?" my dad asks me and I shake my head. Once he's out of the room i turn to my mum trying to find the words.

"What's wrong sweetie?" my mum asks taking my hand

"I'm... I, I'm... urgh why is this so hard, I slept with someone, when I was in London and... And I'm" tears are pouring down my eyes but I know my mum understands, I know she gets it. She sits with me and holds me closely letting me cry on her shoulder, letting me cry out all the frustration and confusion that has built up since I woke up.

"Its okay baby, we'll find a way to cope, do you want me to tell your dad or..." her sentence breaks off as I shake my head.

"I'll tell him, once we're home" she nods and pours herself a cup of water.

“I bought you some new baggy jeans so you can wear them with your cast” my mum smiles and takes the bag of clothes into the bathroom for me to change and clean up so I can go home as soon as the nurse comes along with my prescriptions. My dad comes back 15 minutes later and tells me how my brother is and about things at work.

"Has anything major happened in the world?" I ask and my dad perks up

"Big earthquake near Japan, it's really made a mess of things, Comic Relief was on, that was pretty good, you completed your coursework and exam portfolio for photography, your teacher tells me that you've only got a few pages of your personal study to complete and about 5 weeks to do it in." my dad smiles before my mum speaks up

"He says if you spend the next week of recovery finishing it off he'll write you off so you don’t have to turn up to the remaining lessons" I nod before climbing out of bed with a little assistance from my dad.

"We've swapped yours and the guest bedrooms around so you're now staying downstairs" my mum smiles and I nod heading to the bathroom; once I come back out the nurse is waiting for me.

"Did everything go okay in there? You didn’t struggle too much?" I shake my head and tell her I was fine she smiles and informs me that my prescriptions are with my mum and that I can get changed to go home when I was ready.

"Thank you so much for everything" I smile and she nods responding with your welcome before leaving me to return to the bathroom. I open the bags my mum brought and pull out a pair of underwear; I struggle a little at first when pulling my pants on and once again when getting into my jeans. The new black jeans fit perfectly around my hips my cast slips through them perfectly, the length is perfect as well draping over both my feet. I notice that my mum has bought me a new top as well it’s a fitted square neck red satin top, it feels amazing on my skin and holds my bruised ribs without squeezing them. I make my way back to the room and sit on the bed in front of my parents.

"Can you help me with my sock and shoe?" I ask my mum and she nod's having plenty of experience dealing with foot injuries from when my dad crushed his foot at work years ago.

"The nurse brought by your things" my dad smiled and handed me a bag of the only things I had left one me. There wasn't much, my stretchers and the industrial bar for my ears where there and my parents old wedding rings along with the necklace and ring Kristen had bought me for my birthday and Christmas one year. I couldn’t help but feel there was something important missing from the bag. My hand rubbed my right wrist where a bruise was, had I worn something on my wrist? I couldn’t remember owning anything that would fit there; maybe it was something I bought in London. I pull out my last item which was a tongue bar.

"They had to remove it when they put a breathing tube in, normally they would have left it but one of the nurses snagged it on the tub and the plastic ball broke off" my eyes return to the bar and note that it is indeed broken. My dad pulls another from his pocket and I find the old hole and quickly puncture the thin layer of skin. It doesn’t hurt because its scar tissue which I’m thankful of.

Back to top Go down
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

Do i know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:58 am

I just said 'why is there not more?!'

I was really enjoying reading that!
Moooore pleeeasseee!?
Back to top Go down
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

Do i know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:12 pm

ARGH! I love this, you are so good at writing Saz, seriously.
I really can't wait for more.
Poor injured Saz! Sad
more?
I LOVE YOU xxx
Back to top Go down
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

Do i know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:24 am

Hmmm I wonder who the father is.
What if it's not Dougie? Even though we all know how you wanna ride him like a cowgirl. What if it's like.. Harry?!
Those would be some beeaaaauuutiful babies!

I can't wait for more, Sarah!
Which means.. you gotta post some more! Like now. So wakey-wakey if you're not awake or skippy-skippy if you're in uni and post.

Love you lots!
xo
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

Do i know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:34 am

thanks my beautiful's
i have another section for you all
i was actually attemtping to post when you comment Deb
but my internet is screwy
HERE IT IS Very Happy

We finally make it home; my parents set me up in the corner of the sofa with my foot resting on a cushion. My brother spends sometime trying to entertain me with games on the Wii. Eventually I find myself getting tired and with a bit of help to get off the sofa I make my way to my new room. I sat on my bed and brought my left leg up as high as possible to pull my sock off, I continued getting changed before laying in my bed with my foot propped up on a cushion. I grabbed my phone and dialed Emma, the answer machine picks up after a few rings so I leave a quick message before putting the phone down. I lay in bed waiting to fall asleep; my brain is overloaded with worries making the pain in my head progressively worse. I finally manage to dose off to sleep.

“Baby wake up” my mums voice calls through my haze of sleep. I shuffle a little before opening my eyes; sunlight is streaming through my curtains. I climb out of bed and hobble out of my room, my mums sat at the breakfast table in the Kitchen.

“I’ve taken the rest of the week off work to help you, come sit have breakfast” she smiles signaling the bowl of corn flakes.

“Thanks mum, I’m going to go over my personal study for a bit today” I smile and my mum nods before picking her magazine up to continue reading. We sit in relative quietness until I finish my breakfast.

“I’m going to tell dad tonight” I say staring into my bowl, I hear the ruffling of magazine pages as she places it down to look at me.

“He’ll be supportive, you know your dad loves kids” I nod and sip some water from my glass

“I’m scared mum, how am I supposed to look after a child when I can’t even remember how the child was made in the first place, What if I never remember? I know I said I could cope being a single parent but what if my child asks about their dad one day, they’ll hate me for not knowing who that guy is” I cry into her shoulder as she presses kisses to my forehead.

“Oh baby, no, you’ll be an amazing mum and that child is going to love even if you never remember” I smile as she wipes my cheeks.

“Come on lets go watch some girly movies” my mum rifles through cupboards for drinks and popcorn before following behind me to the living room. We get set up and watch 10 things I hate about you, dirty dancing and what women want. The time with my mum feels amazing, it’s been a while since we’d spent time like this and she was usually always tired from her work.

“Your dad will be home soon so I’ll get the tea on, what do you fancy?” she smiled clearing the coffee table.

“Quorn escalope’s, steamed potatoes and veg?” I asked and my mum nodded before leaving the room. I picked up my laptop from the shelf and switched it on. The screen loaded up and I noticed my background picture was different. Right there on the screen in front of me was Emma and I wrapped around members of Mcfly. I squealed loudly and grabbed the house phone dialing Emma’s number.

“Saz” she shouted instead of the casual hello others would receive

“Emz I miss you” I smile and lean my head back

“I miss you too, how are you doing? You’re home now right?”

“Yeah I got home yesterday, I still don’t remember anything but I just signed onto my laptop and oh god we met Mcfly!!!” I squealed down the phone

“Yeah, err they were doing a TV show and we sort of bumped into them” she stuttered her words nervously

“God I wish I could remember that, I wonder if there are anymore pictures on this computer” I say while opening my folders on the computer I find a folder labeled London and click on it a password box pops up.

“It has a password lock” I sigh

“Maybe that’s a good thing” Emz says quietly

“Maybe… I just wish that I knew who he is” I sigh rubbing my forehead

“Have you remembered someone?” hope is all I can hear in her voice

“No… I’m pregnant” I whisper tears pricking my eyes

“You’re… oh god” she responds before silence ensues

“I know… do you… was there someone?” I ask her holding my breathe

“Yes, he… oh god… have you told your dad?” My face screws up as the emotion builds higher

“Not yet, tonight he’ll know” I respond

“Text me and then we’ll Skype and discuss what we all think is best” I nod before giving verbal agreement we say goodbye and I sit with my head against the sofa staring at the ceiling I wipe the tears from my eyes before taking a deep breathe I release it slowly and look back to my computer screen. I try all the passwords I can remember but none of them work. I bring up my hotmail account and check my emails until my mum shouts me in for tea. Just as my plate is placed on the table my dad and brother come through the door. We all take our seats and the usual questions about our day go around. Halfway through dinner I put my fork and knife down.

“Dad I’ve got something to tell you” he nods and waits for me to continue

“I found out in hospital that I’m… I’m pregnant” I cough and dad nods I notice the extra moisture in his eyes

“Only 6 weeks so, I don’t quite know who it is… Emma wants to Skype to discuss what to do later” I say staring at my plate

“Well you’ll keep it wont you?” My dad says

“She means about finding out who the dad is” My mum speaks up

“Congrats sis” my brother smiles and rubs my back lightly before returning to his dinner my dad nods and finishes off his food in silence, me and mum follow suit.
Once dinner is finished I shoot a text to Emma from my mum’s mobile, my dad sets up Skype in the living room on his computer while I make my way to the bathroom. By the time I make it back downstairs everyone’s sat around already discussing everything.

“Have you told him?” My dad asks Emma and she shakes her head

“Not yet, He’s calling me tonight after the show” she responds rubbing her forehead slightly

“You know who it is?” I interrupt them; everyone turns to look at me

“We do now, its best we don’t tell you, we want you to remember on your own” My dad smiles lightly. I sit on the sofa and put my leg on the cushion.

“And what if I never remember, will you just keep him out of everything?” I ask feeling that this situation had got just a little absurd

“What if he doesn’t want to be apart of it all” My brother blunt voice cuts through the room, my eyes dart to his before returning to my knee

“Where me and him…” I can’t finish the sentence but I know Emma understands me she always did

“No, you weren’t, you both agreed that it wouldn’t work with you being so far apart and having different commitments” I nod my head, tears burning my eyes

“Well he deserves to know at least” My mum says rubbing my back

“I’ll tell him later, I think maybe you should come down here for a little while try to see what you can get back” I stay silent and look to my dad

“She’ll have to wait until they change to a walking cast and once she’s had her 12 week scan” My dad responds, my dad always gets the last say in things. I trust him to help me make the right decisions.

“So if we make arrangements for the first week in May?” Emma asks writing something down on a pad of paper in front of her

“Sounds good to me” I smile lightly everyone agrees before heading off to do their own thing for the night.

“Thanks Emz, I’ll let you know when I’ve sorted out a new mobile and what the number is” She says goodbye and we sign off, I head into my room and lay on my bed with a book.
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

Do i know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:18 am

next bit Smile

I woke up the next morning with my book stuck to my face. I peeled it off and sat up slowly rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I clambered out of bed and got dressed before hobbling into the kitchen. The house was quiet so I glanced at the clock realizing it was 6 and dad was just getting up for work in fifteen minutes along with my brother. I made my way to the fridge and pulled out a pack of bacon and placed it on the George foreman with a tin of chopped tomatoes cooking on the oven. I learnt against the side propping myself best I could while buttering bread cakes. I heard noise from above just as the bacon was finishing. I grabbed the tongs and towel and began hobbling down the kitchen when my dad came through the door.

“Morning sug’” he kissed my forehead and took over moving the bacon around and plating up sandwiches for himself and my brother before quickly frying me an egg. He placed it all on the table and sat with me

“Your mum wants to go get some shopping in today, also you need to book an appointment to see your GP and you need to pick up a phone” My dad smiles writing everything down on a pad of paper.

“Howard wants your last assignment on Monday morning, Kim will be here Sunday, she’s planning to stay with you for a few days” I nod and bite into my sandwich.

“I’ve got 2 pages to finish off and then it’s all done” I smile

“Craig wants to see you as well so he’ll be picking you and Kim up from here on Monday”

“Thanks dad” I smile taking the paper from him. The doctor had advised that if I had things to remember I should write them down and carry a list with me for a while since I blanked at things, I didn’t even realize I was doing it. Mum noticed it a lot yesterday and had talked to my dad about it last night after I’d gone to my room.

“Well love thanks for the food, I best be off, your brothers in the shower so ill put his sarnie in the grill to keep warm. I nod and get up from the table and head into the living room. I pull out my laptop and begin working on my personal study.

“Morning, thanks for the buttie” my brother smiled passing me a cup of juice

“Your welcome” I smile back and put my laptop to the side

“Bet you’re missing your early morning coffee right about now” my brother grinned before taking a gulp of his tea to wash down a bite of his bacon buttie”

“A little bit but I’ll be fine it’s only for 7 and a half more months” I smile and my brother nods

“So I want a nephew, that is my preference” My brother grins and I laugh

“Yeah well you don’t get to decide” I stuck my tongue out at my brother before picking my laptop back up.

“I’m going to have to start making bets with you where if I win I get to pick the name of your child and it’ll be something epic… like Bert” we both laugh

“You think I’d even contemplate agreeing to that then you’re crazy” I watch my brother as he takes his things away and grabs his work bag

“See you later” he kisses my forehead

“Have a good day” I call after him as he heads out. I sit in the living room reworking and editing my work waiting for my mum to get up.

When she finally does I notice that its 8:30, I ring my doctors and book an appointment to get the pregnancy confirmed. There’s a space next Wednesday which means Kim gets to come with me, I write the date down and climb off the sofa and head to my room and change into a different set of clothes because since the sun rose its been getting brighter and brighter and I think its going to be a really warm day.

“Morning” my mum calls and I respond pulling on my summer dress that stops just past the knee.

“Mum can you grab my sandals next time your up stairs?” I call to her as I grab the crutches to leave my bedroom.

“Sure thing, want one of these yoghurts?” my mum asks holding a strawberry fusion and a chocolate and vanilla fusion.

“Chocolate” I smile and join her at the table we sit in comfortable silence for a while

“I have an appointment for next Wednesday with my GP”

“That’s good love, Kim can go with you” my mum smiles and I nod

“Yeah… do you think the hospital might have it wrong, I don’t feel any different I’m not experiencing any morning sickness?”

“Not yet you aren’t but it’s not the same for everyone I was 8 weeks with you before I started throwing up and 10 with your brother, the sickness didn’t last long though usually it was certain smells that set me off like your dad’s cologne or pineapple” I nod and eat my yoghurt

“We’ll leave in an hour, want me set your things up in the living room so you can do your hair?” mum asks

“Just my straightener’s and a brush” I smile and head to the living room and put the music channels on and notice Mcfly have released a single called the truth, as I watch the video I feel a nagging pound in my brain. The song doesn’t sound right… my brains trying to replace their voices with what sounds like Dougie’s. I pause the TV and put my head in my hands, I don’t even remember hearing this song before so why am I suddenly hearing Dougie’s voice… it doesn’t make sense.

“What’s wrong?” my mum’s panicked voice pulls me out of my stupor

“I don’t know I probably just need to take my tablets” My mum nods and rushes off to get me a glass of water so I can take my tablets and the vitamins I received from the hospital.

“Ready to go?” my mum asks and I nod and taking my sandal and slipping it onto my foot. We leave the house and climb into the car I move the chair so I have enough room and we set off to Morrison’s for some food. We manage to get everything we can think off including a few nice treats, from there we head round to car phone warehouse.

“I had my phone stolen a week and a half ago so I need to buy a new one” I smiled at the guy behind the counter. I wander through the store before settling on the same model as before with O2 as my service. We head home and I charge my new phone and pull up Facebook, I message all my close friends and message them my number before putting on my status that I have a new number and people should message me for it.
When my phones up and working I text Emma and my friends notifying them that my number had changed. Emma rings me back almost instantly

“Hey” I answer and smile

“Hiya, so I was going to speak to him last night but I told my boyfriend instead so he’s going to tell him, since he’s with him, I’ll let you know what happens when I hear back from him tonight after work”

“Thanks Emz, for everything” we say a quick good bye so she can get back to work.
Back to top Go down
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

Do i know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:53 am

I honestly don't blame you for having unprotected sex.
Especially with ANY of those boys around. I'm rather excited to find out if you're having a boy or a girl
what it's name will be and who is the daddy (i'm thinking dougie, he's Dougalicious!)
Anywhooo more pleaseeee
Smile
xxxx
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

Do i know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:20 pm

mhmm doug yum yum yum
This post is shorter than the others i think
We have a new appearance or two
and a mention of someone
in this post
im hoping my writing is significantly better than when i wrote before
although it probably feels slower since its much more thought through Smile
here it is
xxxx

The days start to blur together as I work hard to finish everything off and before I know it I’m waiting for Kim to arrive. It’s been 5 months since I saw her last and this will be her first time visiting my neck of the woods. I’d gone to hers last time before heading to London, I got to meet her mum and one of her brothers a few of her friends, and they were all really nice. Spending time with them all allowed me to get to know Kim better it was amazing, her brother is crazy; I could barely keep up with his wise cracks.

“SAZ” Kim’s voice shouted across the bus station. I let loose a squeal and hobbled towards her “I missed you Kim” I hug my arms round her tightly and she does the same to me.

“Dads got the car waiting, come on” she pulls her bag behind her as we head to the car park. We spend sometime catching up and I find that she also knows who the father is. We get to mine and order food in before sitting and watching movies. That night I dreamt of sitting in Emma’s apartment with Kim, Emma and Harry Judd, we were watching Michael McIntyre’s comedy road show. I woke up amused and shaking my head. I hobble out of my room and into the kitchen I make myself some juice and some toast.

“What you chuckling at?” Kim’s voice asks behind me

“I had this ridiculous dream you, Emma, Harry Judd and myself were watching Michael McIntyre’s comedy road show and Harry laughed and said he was going to teach his and Emma’s future kids funny phrases”

“Oh god” Kim laughs and hugs me before rushing into the living room

“Kim… what are you doing?” I ask and attempt to follow her

“Just getting my mobile… yeah err weird dream… I wish I had dreams involving Mcfly” Kim doesn’t look me directly in the eye but pours herself a drink instead. I watch as she plays with her phone before grabbing something to eat.

“Craig will be here in half an hour” I nod and run a brush through my hair before tying it up in a bobble I head upstairs and do my morning routine as quick as possible I pocket my purse, phone, memory stick and college pass. When I get down stairs a car horn blows from outside.

“Let’s go” Kim smiles opening the front door, she sits behind Craig and I take the passenger seat of the car.

“No worries, Howards letting me turn up late since I came to get you” he grins and starts the car up it takes 20 minutes to get to town, college permitted Craig to park in the teachers lot since he was bringing me into college today.

I hobble up the steps and sign Kim in with a visitors pass. We make our way to the classroom where everyone is sat around working. Charlotte saved me a computer so I sit next to her. I set up everything to print and start catching up with everyone. When everything’s printed out I bind it and hand it over to my teacher.

“Good luck everyone hope you enjoy the rest of the year and get the grades you want, Charlotte, Craig we’ll arrange something, bye” I smile and wave before heading down the corridor with Kim.

“Want to do some light shopping?” Kim asks and I agree happily. We make our way slowly through town, I point out random things to Kim along the way.

“So you’ll be 5 and half months pregnant by the time you get to see your foot again” Kim smiles as we walk around mother care.

“Yeah by which point my belly will be too big so really I won’t get to see them till after the birth” I smile looking at all the baby clothes and teddies

“Ooh you’ll know what you’re having by then too” I pick up some things and feel tears prick my eyes. My own child was going to get things like these. I watched a woman push her child along in a pram. Tears spilt down my eyes

“What’s wrong?” Kim says hugging me tightly

“I’m having one of those” I cry in a mixture of happiness and disbelief

“Reality kicked in I take it” Kim smiles sweetly and pries the dummies from my hand she leads me towards the exit. A few people give us funny looks.

“It’s the hormones people, she’s fine” she leads me to a bench and takes the crutches from my hands placing them beside me

“Deep breathe” she smiles and I follow her instructions. I don’t know how long we sat on that bench but everything she said to me helped. Kim had always been so easy to talk to no matter the subject she always took your opinion in before reasoning it out to something that always felt and appeared more real. I knew she was someone I would always need with me, no matter how far apart we were and how long it would be between visits and talks.
Back to top Go down
Flossie
Flossie

Do i know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:41 pm

Wow, awesome adds hun! missed alot lol, oooh is that dream infact a trigger of your memory??

loved it! Can't wait for more!!
Back to top Go down
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

Do i know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:41 am

I hope everything will be okay!
It would be a pretty stressful time but we all know Sarah is strong enough ot do it!
GO SARAH GO!
Love this!
More please! xxx
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

Do i know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:31 pm

update Very Happy
finally got my internet sorted
its so bloody fast XD
best i could skype with this awesomeness lol

The day before my first ultrasound found me and Kim curled up on the sofa talking through Skype to Emma and Kristen, Deb had been called into work last minute.

“How’s the leg?” Kristen smiled over the camera feed

“It is okay, gets really itchy so I’m not too fond of the cast right now” I grinned back

“5 more weeks till it’s off and you’re here” Emma cheered loudly

“I know I can’t wait to see you, I know it hasn’t been that long for you but it feels like forever to me”

“I’ll be down 2 maybe 3 weeks after Saz arrives” Kim announced to us all

“ME TOO” Kristen shouted happily

“I can’t wait to see you all” I smile feeling the moisture build in my eyes

“So we’re all going to get to spend some time together?” I asked and all three of them nodded, Kim wrapped her arms around me as my emotions swam faster

“I’m going to be so anxious to just get down there”

“One minute guy’s phone call” Emma grinned, she muted her sound so we couldn’t hear her conversation but still saw her face she looked so happy

“Reckon that’s the BF calling” Kristen smiled and we both agreed, I watched Emma’s face as she talked to him… what was his name? Urgh my brain still wouldn’t kick in and give me the information.

“He misses her so much, that’s the one thing that sucks about travelling for work missing people” Kristen sighed

“Yeah, but at least you get to travel with your man” Kim laughed as Kristen blushed

“Wait, who are you dating… whose Emma with?” I ask shocked to hear more information I had apparently forgotten.

“He’s called Danny” Kristen blushed again and looked slightly worried

“What’s he like?” I ask sitting forward slightly

“Loud, amazing, beautiful…” I smile and feel my heart clench she looked so happy and in love, I want that, need that.

“He’s sounds lovely, what’s he like with you?” I ask needing to know he was treating her right.

“Very sweet and affectionate, holds my hand, opens doors for me, I’m very happy Saz, you’ll find that too, don’t worry” It became obvious that my pain no longer stayed behind the walls anymore.

“I know, it’ll just be harder because I’m pregnant” I glance to the box where Emma was and she didn’t look so happy anymore, she looked scared and nervous.

“What’s going on, Emma, EMMA” I shouted panicking as emotions flitted across Emma’s face, I knew she could hear us she never turned the sound down, only muted herself. She looked into the camera, shook her head and held up her hand signifying 5 minutes. She got up and left camera. A voice sounded then from Kristen’s background.

“I don’t care if it’ll hinder her recovery I need to speak to her Emma” the voice was smooth even with the undertones of anger and panic.

“Doug, you can’t…” Kristen’s sentence was interrupted as another face popped up on screen, they wore a hat over obviously messy too long hair, they’re face was full of unshaven stubble but the eyes struck me the hardest.

“Sarah” he smiles brightly just staring at me I stared briefly before blushing and asking

“Do I know you?” his eyes flashed with hurt as he stumbled backwards and away from the camera. My heart thrummed in my chest, my eyes began to sting as I searched for the words that would stop him.

“Please, I’m sorry, I, had an accident” a door slammed again in Kristen’s background

“Saz, I’m sorry I need to go make sure he’s okay” Kristen disconnected immediately leaving me and Kim alone with Emma’s camera still connected but no one behind it.

“Wow” Kim stayed silent as I tried to make sense of everything I had just been hit with. Who was he? Was he talking to Emma on the phone? It couldn’t have been a coincidence right? There had to be something more to it?
Back to top Go down
Flossie
Flossie

Do i know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:28 am

woah lot of info to take in....so

you, kim, kriz and myself are all on skype talking.
I get a phone call and go off to deal with that
then dougie walks into kristens camera demanding to talk to saz, but he's also on the phone with me?

confusing but awesome!! Very Happy

more soon? xxx
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

Do i know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:45 am

lol basically Dougie was on the phone with you, Kristens on tour so Dougie can move between rooms and he was heading into Kristens room to get her to help convince you that i need to be made to remember unknowingly Kristen was on webcam with us girls and when i didnt respond how Dougie imagined it hurt him Very Happy more on that in the next post Very Happy
will hopefully post later
LOVE YOU Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

Do i know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:30 pm

WHYDIDYOULEAVEITTHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????????????????
I need more and I need it NOW!
Okay, I can actually wait seeing as it's stupid o'clock and you'll be asleep right now. But SOON would be MUCH appreciated.
Oh I missed everyone's writing so much! I can't wait for more!
Smile
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

Do i know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:32 pm

lol yeah i was deffinitely asleep at 3:30 this morning XD
so im around a day late with the update
but here is more
let me know if its not fast paced enough
or seems a bit boring
ill do my best to work on it better
love you all xxx

That evening I dreamt of his eyes, I wanted to know him again. I lay in bed for an hour before moving just thinking about him. My mind buzzed through all the silly girl crush notions. My stomach flutters as I think of those few moments when he smiled at me.

“Saz, breakfast is ready get up” Kim’s voice shouts I note the subtle happy tone behind it all. Today we were visiting the doctors for my official check up and first ultra sound. I slid out of bed carefully and grabbed my crutches pulling clothes out of the wardrobe and underwear from my draw. I got dressed and slipped a shoe on my left leg

“Here you are” Kim grinned and indicated a plate of scrambled eggs and toast

“Yum” I smile and sit down to dig in

“Right you need to drink plenty of water so no peeing and drink these three bottles before we get there” she placed three bottles on the table and sat down to eat her own breakfast. It was hard to constantly drink the water and soon my belly felt overly full with it. We arrived at the doctors and within ten minutes the nurse brought us back. I was weighed and my blood pressure was taken I’m quickly lead to a room and the nurse asked me to lie down and lower my jeans and pull my top up.

Once I lay down I noticed that there was a bump which made everything that bit more real. The nurse squirted some cold gel on my stomach before starting the ultrasound. Kim held my hand as we waited for the nurse to find my baby.

“Here you are” the nurse smiles and points to the picture. I feel the tears beginning in my eyes.

“That’s baby one and there’s baby two” the nurse smiles and Kim squeals squeezing my hand.

“Your 9 weeks pregnant the babies seem to be growing steadily, it appears to be that they are fraternal twins, meaning that two different eggs were fertilized by two different sperm cells” The nurse smiled as she explained before clicking away on the computer. She left me to clean up before coming back with images from the ultrasound.

“so your conception date was around the 7th February I’ve got some information leaflets on everything you need to know here” I put the leaflets she gave me with the pictures.

“I Just need to take some measurements” the nurse measured from the top of my stomach to my pelvic bond and noted the length.

“It’s just so we can keep a check on growth during the pregnancy” I nodded and pulled my coat back on

“I’ll need you to book an appointment at the front desk for the 27th April when you’ll be 13 weeks which is your second trimester, we’ll be keeping a close eye on you, any questions?” the nurse smiled

“Due to my recent accident we’ve decided for me to spend some time with my cousin in London to see if I can find the lost memories”

“Well I’ll look through the antenatal team in London if you can give me your cousin’s address then I’ll set something up for you, I’ll need the date you’re going down there as well” I nod and give her the information before heading with Kim out to the reception area.

“I’m going to need some different clothes, I’ll be huge in no time, and these bras are getting small”

“Twins, we can dress them in matching outfits, it’ll be so cute” Kim grins and I laugh. We head into town and pick up some new bra’s and clothes. Kim keeps casting nervous glances my way since I haven’t spoken much.

That man is still on my mind, somewhere deep inside I hope he’s the father but my brain keeps kicking in. logically I know that it could be him but the irrational side of myself just keeps shooting down all hope as wishful thinking. I keep picturing babies with gorgeous blue eyes and pretty lips.

“Would you be able to get copies of the babies to their dad?” I ask Kim as we head home, she looks a little shocked but nods anyway. When we’re home we start making tea, Kim assigns me to chopping since it involves no standing up. Once I’ve finished helping Kim she brings the laptop and scanner into the kitchen so I can keep her company while she cooks.

I scan the images in and upload them to Facebook before emailing the images to all my girls.

“We can email the image straight to him, if you wish?” Kim looks nervous

“I’m not supposed to have contact though” I say knowing Kim is putting herself in a position that could cause tension between everyone.

“Compose a message and ill type in his email address for you, ill also text him to tell him to check his email ASAP” she smiles and turns back to the food.

“Thanks Kim” I feel the tears flood my eyes, my emotions were still haywire and after everything I learnt about pregnancy today, they would be for a while.

Dear…

I know I can’t remember you… my friends tell me you know why and about the pregnancy… I feel so awkward, I know you know me and I hate that I can’t say the same. I had my first ultrasound today, I got to see the babies and hear their heartbeats, and Kim came with me.

Your probably wondering about the use of plural… we’re having twins, god I wish I could tell you that face to face, this just seems too impersonal but with everyone trying their best to get me to remember on my own, I understand why this is the only way. Kim’s not even supposed to be giving me your email so please don’t tell anyone I did this.
I’ve attached the pictures for you to see, we’re officially 9 weeks along. Maybe once I’m in London at Emma’s in May you’ll be able to come to some scans with me. Most people say that men don’t feel like fathers until they see and hear the heart beats, sometimes it’s even longer till childbirth.

I hope you’ll want to be around for that, if not I understand. If you don’t want to know anymore about this just respond telling me to leave you alone.

Sarah

Kim typed in the address and hit the send button for me. Within minutes I had Skype calls with all the girls. It was hard to keep up with all the questions but they were so thrilled for me. Eventually they all started signing off leaving Kristen and Emma.

“I’m sorry about yesterday” Kristen and Emma both said at the same time

“Its fine, I assume that I met him in London?” I ask and they both nod

“Is he… were…was that who you were talking to Emz?” I ask and Emma nods

“Yeah, he wasn’t supposed to talk to you though, we knew how much it would hurt any of the guys for you not to remember them, we were just trying to help him, best anyone could in this situation” I nod

“I know, so Kim emailed the baby pictures to my baby daddy anyone heard from him?” I ask and they both shake their heads

“Harry took him out for the day to help him cool off, they got back an hour or so ago though” I nod and pause

“Is he… the guy from yesterday, was that my”

“Yeah…” Kristen smiles sadly

“We wanted you to remember, you haven’t been out of hospital long, not nearly enough time to recuperate, understandably though some things you need to know” Emma explains and I nod once more

“I think I need to lie down for a while” I turn the camera and computer so that Kim can use it for a bit before hobbling off to my bedroom.
Back to top Go down
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

Do i know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:53 am

pirat HOLYCRAP THERE IS A PIRATE EMOTION!!!
anywho...
You are having TWINS?!
1 boy and 1 girl?! Very Happy
What will their names be?
I hope you figure out who the daddy is soon!!
More pleassseee xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do i know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do i know you?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan-Fictions :: McFly FanFictions-
Jump to: