Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The only light I ever saw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
everlastingroad
everlastingroad

The only light I ever saw Empty
PostSubject: The only light I ever saw   The only light I ever saw Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:13 pm

So this is a fanfic about Matt Cardle and Aiden Grimshaw. You might know them from X Factor 2010.
I kinda love them to bits. I have no clue if some of you want to read it but I'll post it anyway.

------------------

The night was freezing cold and he tucked his scarf closer to his neck. The night has been pretty much awful. It was Sunday night, the night of the results. Aiden never felt so nervous. He knew he didn't sing that great but he never expected to be voted off. But once he stood there, next to Katie, hearing what the judges had to say, he felt it coming. On that moment he knew this was his last night. This was the end of his X Factor journey, but it was just the beginning for Aiden. He was upset when he heard the results, the stage was his home, it was the place where he felt happy. The place where he could show all of his emotions and just get lost in the song.

He left the place about an hour ago. He had to pack his stuff and leave it all behind. He had to leave Matt behind. The one person who made him stay in this competition. They were in this together, they always supported each other in any way. Aiden thought of all the things he did with Matt. The nights where they just lay on bed writing songs and singing together. The nights where they watched movies together with a bucket of popcorn. The days where they just went for a walk outside and talk about everything and anything. He loved him to bits.

Aiden’s thoughts awoke when he heard his mobile ringing. He answered it and heard it was Liam. ‘Mate, I think you should come back.’ ‘Why?’ Aiden got a little worried. There was something in the tone of Liam’s voice. Something wasn’t right. ‘It’s Matt. I’ve heard some disturbing noises from his room. He won’t come out of his room, he’s been there all night. He’s not doing well. Aid, he needs you.’ Without thinking Aiden turned his car around and headed back to the house. ‘I’m coming.’ and with that he hung up. He put the paddle down and the car was speeding up. Aiden started thinking of all the things that could happen to Matt. He released a deep sigh when he arrived at the house. He jumped out of the car and rushed into the house.

‘Is he in his room?’ He asked, catching for breath. Liam nodded and saw Aiden rushing up the stairs. Aiden tried to open the door but it was locked. He remembered he still had a key and unlocked the door. The room was a mess, things were broken and clothes were everywhere. He looked at Matt. He lay on bed with his back turned to Aiden. Softly he closed the door behind him but Matt already heard him. ‘Fuck off!’ He shouted in his pillow. Matt heard nothing and knew the person didn’t leave his room. Groaning he got up. ‘Seriously, get the fuck out!’ on that moment Matt turned around. His eyes widened when he noticed Aiden standing in his room. Aiden rushed to him and hold him tight before Matt collapsed down. He tried to calm him down in every way possible. He felt Matt shaking and crying uncontrollably. ‘Tell me what’s wrong, Matt.’ He whispered. He didn’t answer and just hold tight unto Aiden’s body. After a while Matt calmed down a bit and faced Aiden. Aiden looked at him, desperately to ask him what was wrong. ‘I can’t do this, Aid.’ Aiden was confused. ‘What exactly?’ ‘This. This whole fucking competition. I just can’t do it anymore.’ ‘Why is that? You are incredible. You are doing so well, what went wrong?’ Aiden asked him softly, trying to encourage him into staying here. ‘You left.’ Matt whispered while looking down to his feet. ‘I can’t do this without you, Aid. I need you. I need you right next to me. I don’t want to wake up and realizing you are not here.’ Aiden touched his face and looked him straight into his eyes. His eyes were bloodshot, tired, and most of all, the spark was gone. It was like there was nothing left in Matt’s eyes. ‘I’m sorry. I never wanted this to happen.’ Aiden felt tears coming from his eyes. ‘Don’t be sorry, it isn’t your fault.’ Aiden took Matt’s hand and their fingers intertwined together.

‘I’ll be here for you, Matt. Every step of the way. We will call each other, skype, text, email, maybe even send letters to each other! And I will come every Saturday night to support you and just be there for you.’ Matt smiled in reply. ‘You will do that for me?’ ‘Of course! Matt.. when I was driving home I missed you so much and it’s just been 4 hours since we said goodbye.’ Matt swallowed at the words. He never want to say goodbye to Aiden. ‘I - I love you.’ Matt stuttered. Aiden slowly leaned closer to Matt and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. ‘What was that?’ Matt asked curious. ‘Showing you that I love you as well.’ Aiden replied insecure about his actions. Matt smiled widely and on that moment Aiden saw the spark in Matt’s eyes again. Matt pulled him in for another kiss, but this time it wasn’t just a kiss. It was their kiss, a passionate kiss that showed excactly how they felt about each other.
Back to top Go down
http://everlastingroad.tumblr.com
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

PostSubject: Re: The only light I ever saw   The only light I ever saw Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:57 pm

Woahhhh!
First of all! Very well written!
Second of all! I thought you didn't like gay Maiden fics? OH ARE THEY REALLY GAY?!
Third of all! You know I don't have anything against gay people, but I don't really like it when they kiss but this was actually really sweet! I really liked it!
Fourth of all! Glad you posted something on here!
Fifth of all! I don't have a fifth =)

Love you
xo
Back to top Go down
everlastingroad
everlastingroad

PostSubject: Re: The only light I ever saw   The only light I ever saw Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:37 am

Thank you so much <3 Haha times have changed!
And nope they are not gay.. yet. I love Maiden fics now, I read a lot of them! And still loving it.
I'm glad you liked it! Thanks thanks thanks!

Love you too xx.
Back to top Go down
http://everlastingroad.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The only light I ever saw   The only light I ever saw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The only light I ever saw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan-Fictions :: Miscellaneous Standalones-
Jump to: