Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Walk In The Sun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rachellaa
rachellaa

Walk In The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Walk In The Sun   Walk In The Sun Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:48 pm

Disclaimer: I do not own Danny Jones (sadly), the story is based on the song 'walk in the sun'.

Lying next to each other on the dry grains of sand, the sun beaming warmly on their skin, they were both thinking the same thoughts. They were both asking themselves the same question.
'Imogen' Danny spoke to the red head.
'Hmm?' She made a noise, her eyes remaining closed even though she so badly wanted to look at him.
'What do you think it's like up on the moon?' His strong Bolton accent struck through her making her heart beat as fast as the wings of the butterflies flapped against her stomach.

'I don't know.' She answered honestly. Her eyes finally flickered open, lifting herself to a sitting position casting a shadow on Danny's face as she did. 'What do you think it's like to fly?'
He grinned at her and she grinned back. 'Fun. Free.' He answered.

She rolled her eyes as his second word was so alien like to her life. 'I wonder what free is actually like... As if my parents would ever want me to be free anyway.' She fell back onto her back, the warm sand brushing against the skin on her arms.

'You turn eighteen tomorrow.' Danny sighed. 'The age where no parent can legally hold you against anything.'
She looked up at his beautiful blue eyes to find him smiling sheepishly. Great, he has an idea... a Danny idea is never good or approved of by my parents. she thought to herself before she focused as Danny continued.
'Maybe you should move out... with me.'
'Dan, I couldn't. You know I can't.' She closed her eyes again smiling slightly as the warm beam of the sun hit off her eye lids.

'Yes we could.' He emphasized the plural making her lids flicker open yet again. 'We could go. Run away. Anywhere. Just you and me.'
She sighed at the thought of the reaction of her parents that was playing in her head.
'Imogen. I'm not joking.' Danny sat up and looked at the stunning face of his best friend.
'And I'm not joking when I say I'd be dead if I did.'
'But your parents wouldn't be able to do anything.' He smirked.

The thoughts ran through her mind. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to take a risk.
'Im, I'm suppose to be leaving the day after tomorrow. And you know how I've never been good with goodbyes. Maybe it's fate that you come with me. It won't hurt if I won't have to say goodbye to you.'
She heard the honesty is his voice but couldn't believe her ears as she tried her best to process his heart warming words. Without one more thought she grabbed her grey purse that lay next to her, brushing off the sand she opened it and lifted out her blackberry phone. One of her many phones. Just one of the advantages of having a rich family. But of course there were many disadvantages. She grew up only ever knowing Danny because of meeting each other at a family and friend party. Him being her mother's best friend's son. Only his mother was more laid back and let him go out and party and go to a normal school. Where as Imogen could only go outside to the beach with her bestfriend or out to her back garden. Everywhere else was forbidden. She lived in a world of misery and the only person who made it better was Danny.

Her emerald green eyes focused on the screen as she typed out a message. She hesitated over the send button. She took a deep breath but before she made a decision, Danny's finger pressed the button for her.
'I'm sorry?' He chuckled. 'That's all your going to say to your mom? "I'm sorry"?'
'She'll get over it.' She whispered. God it felt good to rebel against her stuck up mother.
'Imogen Carr, I ask you to take my hand and run with me.' Danny lifted to his feet and held out his hand infront of the pretty girl that sat on the sand.
'Well Danny Jones.' She smiled grabbing his hand and lifting herself to her feet. 'I'd be glad to.'

And they ran. They ran as fast as they could. As far as they could. The sand flicking behind them as their feet dug into the grains. Eventually they both fell to the floor laughing. Her body on top of his. Their laughing quietened down as they both stared upon each other. Her green eyes full of passion as she gazed into the ocean blue eyes of his. She always compared his eyes to the ocean, calm and washes away all of her thoughts in a second.

His hand reached upto her cheek and he stroked the bone with his thumb before swiftly shifting his fingers through her auburn coloured hair. Like silk against his fingers he combed it back so he could see her face clearly. His heart pounded against his chest as did hers. They both wondered if this was the moment. The moment they'd both waited for for five years. He rested one hand on her waist as she leaned in slowly. He leaned in and closed his eyes just like the gap between them. Their lips softly brushed against each other before their tongues joined the passionate moment.

As they parted they both smiled as their question that circled their mind for ages was finally answered. Now they don't ever have to ask their selves again 'I wonder what it's like to be loved by you.'

Because they know. And they're never looking back. Let alone running back.
Back to top Go down
http://let-the-flamesbegin.tumblr.com
Bobbers
Bobbers

Walk In The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In The Sun   Walk In The Sun Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:33 pm

aww i loved this
it was amazingly cute
and very well written
makes me wish i had someone to love
Smile
Back to top Go down
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

Walk In The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In The Sun   Walk In The Sun Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:55 pm

Oiiiii that's depressing haha rub it into my face Rachel.. I'm forever alone. Nobody to love. Nobody to hold. You just go ahead and rub it in lol
But it was beautiful written! I love it!
Can't wait to read more things from you!
xo
Back to top Go down
Fiona_tbh
Fiona_tbh

Walk In The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In The Sun   Walk In The Sun Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:52 pm

aw man, I loved this so much! Sad Makes me sad much like deb... FOREVER ALONE. Guh
However imagining myself with Danny Jones wasn't ever as easy... the story was beautiful wish this wasn't just a standlone!
Great story, great writing can't wait to read more of your work
xx
Back to top Go down
rachellaa
rachellaa

Walk In The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In The Sun   Walk In The Sun Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:56 am

Fiona_tbh wrote:
aw man, I loved this so much! Sad Makes me sad much like deb... FOREVER ALONE. Guh
However imagining myself with Danny Jones wasn't ever as easy... the story was beautiful wish this wasn't just a standlone!
xx

thankyou!
I was thinking of getting this idea and making a full fiction based on it. idk. I'll see how things go with my current fics :L

and 'forever alone'? have you guys got tumblr? :L

xx
Back to top Go down
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

Walk In The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In The Sun   Walk In The Sun Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:59 am

rachellaa wrote:
Fiona_tbh wrote:
xx

thankyou!
I was thinking of getting this idea and making a full fiction based on it. idk. I'll see how things go with my current fics :L

xx

YES! I'm mydarlingyoux.tumblr.com
Back to top Go down
rachellaa
rachellaa

Walk In The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In The Sun   Walk In The Sun Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:35 pm

YouMakeMeSwoon wrote:
rachellaa wrote:
Fiona_tbh wrote:
xx

thankyou!

xx

YES! I'm mydarlingyoux.tumblr.com

I'm already following you. omg :')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walk In The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk In The Sun   Walk In The Sun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walk In The Sun
Page 1 of 1