Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey dur, i'm Fiona... I don't bite. Unless you want me to ;) Giggidy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fiona_tbh
Fiona_tbh

Hey dur, i'm Fiona... I don't bite. Unless you want me to ;) Giggidy.  Empty
PostSubject: Hey dur, i'm Fiona... I don't bite. Unless you want me to ;) Giggidy.    Hey dur, i'm Fiona... I don't bite. Unless you want me to ;) Giggidy.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:53 pm

Hey guys Very Happy
I'm Fiona, i'm 17 (NEARLY 18 WOOP) and i'm from Northern Ireland (Belfast) Also i now feel like i'm on blind date (anyone remember that TV show?) but anyway.
I have been on refresh for YEARS and I've had two different names? My first one I don't remember ,sorry, but that was like 5 years ago? I was for the past couple of years X-Fiona-X I THINK? Ha, can tell I use yuxxy often.

ANYWAYS feel free to chat away to me I love meeting new people. I'm still in high school in upper sixth studying English, RE and ICT and hope to go on to uni to study English Smile I LOVE music and my top favorite bands would be All time low, You me at six and The blackout. Oh and of course Mcfly Smile I also love to read, so anything you post let me know and i'll be there Wink

so this just sounds like an advert for a dating site so imma leave now..

bye Smile
<3
xx
Back to top Go down

Hey dur, i'm Fiona... I don't bite. Unless you want me to ;) Giggidy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Introduce yourself...-
Jump to: