Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ready To Be Your Victim +15

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

Ready To Be Your Victim +15 Empty
PostSubject: Ready To Be Your Victim +15   Ready To Be Your Victim +15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:31 pm

I'm extremely nervous about posting this.. I just feel very nervous that's all I really have to say..

It's written for Charlotte, who I love dearly!

---------------------------

You're so hypnotizing. Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? Your touch magnetizing, feels like I am floating, leaves my body glowing

Charlotte looked at the man leaning against the wall on the other side of the living room and he looked back at her. He wasn't smiling, he wasn't frowning, his breathtaking blue eyes did all the talking. She was standing in the door way of her bedroom, every instinct in her body told her to not give in. He's trouble and she knew it better than anyone. He broke her best friend's heart, he broke other girls' and he's about to break hers. She looked at him with one question running through her mind: 'Why do I have to be in love with him?'

The gorgeous brunette man straightened his position and walked towards her full of confidence. Charlotte's heart started pounding as if to tell her to show him the door, instead she felt herself walking towards him as well.

They say be afraid. You're not like the others, futuristic lover, different DNA. They don't understand you. You're from a whole other world, a different dimension. You open my eyes.

Looking into his eyes Charlotte could only see lust, as deep as she looked, as hard as she hoped, there was nothing else hiding inside of them. She could feel her heart beginning to crack as she realised he would never love her as much as she adored him. There was a wall around her heart though, one that she didn’t even realize she put up until two months ago, it kept her from letting him go... Without sending any command to do so to her brains, she rested her hand on his torso, her heart began to race even harder. She looked at him, thinking of her options; one: she could slap him for every broken heart, two: she could kiss him, three: show him the door, and four: ask him his intentions... did he really feel something for her?

He smiled a half smile, looking deep into her eyes and she came to the obvious conclusion that there was really only one thing she'd be able to do.

And I'm ready to go, lead me into the light. Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me, infect me with your love and fill me with your poison. Take me, ta-ta-take me. I wanna be a victim, ready for abduction.

Taking a hand full of his shirt she pulled him towards her, pressing her lips onto his passionately. His sweet smell was enough to drive her insane, it only made her heart break even more. His hands traced her body until he reached her thigh and lifted her petite body up, draining all the blood from her head as she felt him touch her. As Harry carried her, not seeing where they were headed, Charlotte wrapped her legs around his waist tightly while continuing to kiss his jaw and neck.

‘What am I doing?’

“Harry stop.” she whispered softly, trying to catch her breath. He didn’t seem to care. “Harry stop, please.”

It wasn't until they hit a wall that Harry let her stand onto her feet. Not making eye contact with her he ripped her shirt off.

A couple of small tears escaped Charlottes eyes as she thought about Harry and his never existing love for her. “Harry..”

Harry kissed every inch of her neck and then kissed one of her tears away. “I love you.”

That was all it took. And even though she knew it was a lie to get her into bed, the smooth sound of his voice only made her love and crave for him more. Charlotte looked at him through her green eyes and mentally beat herself up as she took off his shirt and forced her lips onto his again.

Boy, you're an alien. Your touch so foreign, it's supernatural... extraterrestrial. You're so supersonic. I wanna feel your powers, stun me with your lasers. Your kiss is cosmic, every move is magic. You're from a whole other world, a different dimension. You open my eyes.

Charlotte guided him into her bedroom that she had previously lit up with candles, not paying attention to the tears that escaped with each candle that she lit. Harry gently pushed her down onto the bed and crawled on top of her. He unbuttoned her jeans slowly, making Charlotte's head spin to the point where she started feeling faint, and then slid them off her legs. As he took his jeans off as well Charlotte pushed the pain to the back of her head and pretended everything was perfect; Harry loved her, she loved him... just like it's supposed to be. She could feel herself smile and let her tears flow down freely down the sides of her face while he left a trail of kisses from her belly button up to her lips. Without hesitation but with pure desire to make love to this man, even if it was just from her side, she let him enter her gently..

And I'm ready to go, lead me into the light. This is transcendental on another level. Boy, you're my lucky star, I wanna walk on your wavelength and be there when you vibrate.
For you I'll risk it all
Back to top Go down
imperfectionox

PostSubject: Re: Ready To Be Your Victim +15   Ready To Be Your Victim +15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:43 pm

WOW!!!
deb that was amazing awesome perfect wow!!!
it was wow.....

loveya
xx
Back to top Go down
NearlyWitches

PostSubject: Re: Ready To Be Your Victim +15   Ready To Be Your Victim +15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:25 pm

Shocked Woman, are you crazy?!
You have absolutely NOTHING whatsoever to worry about - this is ace!
I'm not sure if it was the song, the SA or the two mixed together, but I really honestly felt her pain. Like literally...

Girl, you have some serious talent in writing, and you shouldn't be having doubts at all.
To be quite frank this must be one of my faves. You could easily turn into my favourite writer, babes!!

Cheers xox
Back to top Go down
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

PostSubject: Re: Ready To Be Your Victim +15   Ready To Be Your Victim +15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:32 pm

Woahhhh! High praise! D=
Thank you so, SO much, girls! Appreciate it so much!
Love you both!
xo
Back to top Go down
charlottewoah
charlottewoah

PostSubject: Re: Ready To Be Your Victim +15   Ready To Be Your Victim +15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:53 pm

I love it.
And I love you.

So, so, so, so, so much Smile
Thank you beaut.
xxxxx
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/charlottewoah
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

PostSubject: Re: Ready To Be Your Victim +15   Ready To Be Your Victim +15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:33 am

Pft, as if I just made myself late so I could read this - again I might add.
Deb, you already know how I feel about this fic. (Damn iPhone keeps changing fic to fix it makes me look like we're discussing drugs)
Seriously though, I'll repeat myself...
You captured the emotions PERFECTLY, without a doubt you really feel for Charlotte. And I love how for a second you almost believe Harry but really he's just a manipulating arsehole.
It's really amazing; but you knew I thought that anyway and loads of people agree.
I loved it
xoxo
Back to top Go down
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

PostSubject: Re: Ready To Be Your Victim +15   Ready To Be Your Victim +15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:15 pm

You were late? You rebel.

Thank you girls!
Love you
xo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready To Be Your Victim +15   Ready To Be Your Victim +15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready To Be Your Victim +15
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan-Fictions :: McFly Standalones-
Jump to: