Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm Sorry • 14+

Go down 
+4
NearlyWitches
imperfectionox
charlottewoah
YouMakeMeSwoon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

I'm Sorry • 14+  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry • 14+    I'm Sorry • 14+  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:19 pm

=( fingers crossed then!
Back to top Go down
imperfectionox

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry • 14+    I'm Sorry • 14+  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:55 pm

WOW!!
Deb this is amazing. awesome. Brillent!
Your amazing and you should so post more right know Smile
xxx
Back to top Go down
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry • 14+    I'm Sorry • 14+  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:32 am

Awwwwwwwwwwwww! don'tcha just wanna *squeezes cheeks*
Your hair is AWESOME I love your hair.
If I had your hair and you didnt have your hair you would LOVE my hair! swear. to. god. hair.
THis is AMAZING!
i hope you post more in the very near future!
Back to top Go down
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry • 14+    I'm Sorry • 14+  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:56 pm

*Alan Carr's voice* HIYA GIRLS!
Okay so, I wasn't exactly sure of this but I didn't really know how to change it and then I thought.. well.. the world isn't going to suddenly stop turning and give us forever darkness or light on our side of the earth if this add sucks or it's boring or whatever.. so who's going to stop me from posting this? NOBODY! Unless the internet decides to be rude. So here.
xo

Chapter one – Challenge one

24th of August 2008

'This week's challenge is an easy one. The only thing you have to do is ditch the concert you are supposed to have today. You decide how, but you're ditching it.
John Doe'
I looked at the text I had just read and chuckled to myself. Harry is obviously out of his mind... we're performing at the Olympic Handover, this is the concert of the year 2008. This game or whatever it is that he's playing, I'm not playing it.
I checked myself in the mirror that hung in the hallway and walked out of my front door as I heard Tommy, our tour-manager, honk for the third time. Raising my hands up in the air as I appeared, I walked over the car.
Today was going to be a good one.

“So did you tap her?” Harry asked and shot me a wink as I settled into my usual seat.

I hit him in his stomach with my fist and in response he hit me on my shoulder before lifting up his hands to show his confusion.

“Come on! We're your mates, we're your boys, your men, we're suppose to talk about this stuff!” The slight frown on his face disappeared and his confused facial expression turned into an amused one. “Wait... didn't, umm, didn't little Jones 'work'?”

“WHAT?!” I hit him again, this time harder causing him to wince in pain. “BIG Jones ALWAYS works.”

“Harry, leave Danny alone, please? Go to sleep or just be quiet.” Tommy complained and made serious eye contact with both Harry and me.

I lowered myself into my seat, put my travel neck pillow on and closed my eyes. “And if you must know.. No. I didn’t tap her. I kissed her, but according to her it was ‘just a kiss’.”

I heard Harry ask me numerous questions and even Tom and Tommy joined in at this point. They’ve all been rooting for the two of us since day one. Ignoring them I put on my headphones. A couple of seconds later I took them off again.

“Oh and Harry. You are not being funny with these little notes and whatever.”

He looked at me, confusion written on his face. “What notes?”

He looked sincere and that’s weird.. you can always tell when Harry is lying, he has this sparkle in his eyes that little kids get when they’re about to do something cheeky.

“You’re being serious, aren’t you?” We stared at each other for a little while before he nodded, obviously a little taken back by my comment. “Never mind then..” I whispered.

I put my headphones back on and stared through the window. Who else could it have been?

We finished the sound-check and I had just changed into the clothes I was going to wear on stage when I was called by Tommy. I was adjusting my black leather jacket as I walked over to him.

“Is that for me?” I said gesturing to the envelopes he carried in his hands.

Tommy looked down at the envelopes in his hands and handed me the biggest one. “This one is and make it quick, please? You have to go on in five!”

He was about to walk away when he turned around again. “I'm serious, Danny. No jokes.”

I looked at the large envelope in my hands and ripped it open. It was filled with pictures of me and Deborah, pictures that we hadn't taken. There was one where we were stood in the line of Starbucks, I had my arm around her waist, there was one of Deb alone at her kitchen table studying, it was taken from outside the window in her frontyard, one of the kiss that we shared in the pub and about ten other photos. I froze when I noticed a photo of me trying on another leather jacket, a brown one, it was taken from outside this trailer.

“What the fuck?” I gasped as I looked at each photo, feeling my heart sink with every image.

I looked into the envelope hoping for an explanation and found a note.

'Danny, Danny, Danny.. Didn't I tell you to do what I say? This is not a game, Danny, it's not. Do what I say, because I know where she lives.
Don't try to do anything stupid, I'm always watching.
This was strike one.
John Doe
P.s. You should've gone for the brown leather jacket, black doesn't really bring out your eyes...'

I looked around me to find anyone who looked suspicious, but there was nobody who seemed to act strange... There was Dougie who was playing with his phone, Harry was listening to music and air drumming without drumsticks, Tom was fixing his hair, some women were running around trying to do their jobs and Tommy was shouting at someone on the phone. Like I said... there was nothing strange going on.
I balled both my hands into fists as I felt my body tremble with anger at whoever this comedian was. I don't know much but I do know that this person is in desperate need of a new book of jokes.

I grabbed my stuff together hastily.
Fucking asshole. Fucking asshole. Fucking asshole.

I felt everyone's eyes stare at me as I gathered my belongings.

“Danny, what are you doing?”

“Danny?”

“Where are you going?”

“We're on in two minutes, Dan!”

“Danny, stop it! Where the fuck are you going?!”

I walked towards the door of the trailer and kicked it with all my strength before opening it and walking out. I called a cab to take me to Deb the moment I couldn't see the venue anymore and the sounds of my band mates calling out for me had vanished into the distance.
Back to top Go down
charlottewoah
charlottewoah

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry • 14+    I'm Sorry • 14+  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:27 am

i loooooooooove this!
write more please.
like now Very Happy

love you xx
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/charlottewoah
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry • 14+    I'm Sorry • 14+  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:03 am

charlottewoah wrote:
i loooooooooove this!
write more please.
like now Very Happy

love you xx

Thank you, Charlotte!
I got some things written but I just need to figure out how I'm going to put everything together Smile so expect more either this weekend of next week Smile

Love you more
xo
Back to top Go down
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry • 14+    I'm Sorry • 14+  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:42 pm

I'm just gooing to throw this out there... but that might be strike 2!
OHHOLYSHIT!
Have I mentioned that I love this?
BECAUSE I DO!
more please! xxx
Back to top Go down
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry • 14+    I'm Sorry • 14+  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:55 pm

KristyLee04 wrote:
I'm just gooing to throw this out there... but that might be strike 2!
OHHOLYSHIT!
Have I mentioned that I love this?
BECAUSE I DO!
more please! xxx

Thanks, beautiful!
xo <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry • 14+    I'm Sorry • 14+  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Sorry • 14+