Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I Love You!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
imperfectionox

I Love You!  Empty
PostSubject: I Love You!    I Love You!  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:51 pm

Right im giving the whole writing ago again,
This fic was named by kim Smile

Enjoy!!!!

Introduction!

Lust is a powerful passion. Most people can’t tell the difference between lust and love is there really much of a difference? Would you instead of saying I love you say I lust you? Would you use lust as actions for the crazy things you do for one person or would you use love for the people you hurt or the mistakes you make? Either way whatever the difference between love and lust is they both make people do crazy things and act in ways not known to any other person.
Back to top Go down
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

I Love You!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Love You!    I Love You!  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, YAY you posted. I love it! It's incredible!
I cannot wait for more.
Love your face TaceyBob xxxx
Back to top Go down
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

I Love You!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Love You!    I Love You!  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:37 pm

Okay! OKAY! Who has spread their legs?

Haha I'm joking!
I love it!
I can't wait to read more from you, I've missed it!

Love you so!
xo
Back to top Go down
Fiona_tbh
Fiona_tbh

I Love You!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Love You!    I Love You!  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:37 pm

STACESTACESTACESTACE i have missed you, your face, your banter and your writing.
Thank fuck you are posting again you wee cutie you!

I LOVED LOVED LOVED IT. Can't wait for more girl.

Fiona
xo
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

I Love You!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Love You!    I Love You!  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:27 am

im intrigued
can i have more?
like more more more more?
Back to top Go down
imperfectionox

I Love You!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Love You!    I Love You!  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:59 pm

Looong delay!
Sorry!! i suck!

Chapter one:
Deb was an average teenager, going through fazes she didn’t understand and doing things that didn’t make sense to anyone let alone herself. But still she did everything for what she believed to be what everyone wanted, of course no one wanted her to do what she did, but she did. She wouldn’t ask for help she wouldn’t even tell her mates where she spent most of her time because she felt they wouldn’t understand.

There she stood in the mirror, looking herself up and down while being wrapped in a towel after just stepping out the shower. She hated everything about what she saw looking back, her size 12 figure, and her scars that show she has a past that things never went her way, that she had complications. She let out a heavy sigh and looked at the clock, five minutes to eight she had 20 minutes to get ready, she could do it, it wasn’t anything special just as she called it her ‘job’. Deb looked through her wardrobe until she reached the clothes her friends never saw her in because they wouldn’t understand why she had them. She pulled out a very short demin skirt, and halter neck top in purple and back and her leather boots that had a huge 7inch heel and came all the way up to her knees.

Deb looked again at herself sighing again, “this is your life know” she said to herself turning around and walking to her table and make up. She applied her foundation, and made her eyes look way more black then she usually had them, so the black contrasting with her actual eye colour of dark brown looked like she had no eyes, she always thought people seeing them, wouldn’t see the pain, in fact most the people she met when she looked like this saw her pain they just didn’t care enough to ask her how she was feeling. So she did what she always did, and covered everything up, overloaded her eyes with eyeliner and black eye shadow and applied her passion red lipstick that she hated but made her look more the part. She walked over to her bed where she laid her cloths and she changed her halter top for a see threw white tank top with her purple set of underwear, she didn’t plan to use as part of her ‘job’ but didn’t see anyone else lining up so she could wear the set for them.
Back to top Go down
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

I Love You!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Love You!    I Love You!  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:07 pm

Oh Deb no Sad whack a cardigan and some flats on girl, this just isn't you!
Ahhhhhhh Tacey, the long awaited add;) don't keep me waiting THAT long again.
Absolutely, awesome, amazing, incredible, fantastic, brilliant etc etc...
Well written and just all round AWESOME!
More soon?!
Love ya xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Love You!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Love You!    I Love You!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Love You!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan-Fictions :: McFly FanFictions-
Jump to: