Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Count On Me

Go down 
+3
Bobbers
charlottewoah
Logan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Logan

Count On Me Empty
PostSubject: Count On Me   Count On Me Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Helllllloooo. I'm here!! Wow, I haven't wrote a fic in like way over a year. haha. Don't make fun of me.
It won't be good, and I may not exactly keep up, but I'll try Smile I LOVE YOUS.
First Off, I need the following:
a gal for:
Dougie
Harry
Tom

THANK YA KINDLY.
xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Logan

Count On Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count On Me   Count On Me Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:37 pm

Count On Me Dannyfic

Count On Me

“Happppayy Birdddaay” Danny said as he gave my arm a small nudge, and smiled.
“It’s not my birthday, stupid.” I replied, as I flipped through my magazine.
The sun was high, and the clouds lingered low. Just an average day, nothing but two best friends, on a Sunday afternoon. I looked down at the phone Danny held in his hand, it had been making beeps at least ten times in the time span of a minute. “..I know it’s not.” he finally said. We laid there on the couch with the television turned down so low, that it was almost on mute. It was quiet. Nice. Perfect even.
His mum was in the kitchen, she was always baking. The house was always filled with different aromas. Every time she made something new she would force us to have a taste test. Not like I needed to be forced to shove a few cupcakes down my neck, but Danny wasn’t into a whole lot of sweets.
We sat there, starring at the t.v. for a good two hours, not saying a word. His phone annoying me by that point. “Who keeps texting you?” I asked, not to be nosey, but it was terribly irritating to hear every five seconds. “this chick, she’s being a tad clingy at the moment.” he said, as he shifted his body and laid down, his head on the other end of the couch, and his feet rested on my lap. “..a tad?” I chuckled. He then reached for his phone, and turned off the notification alarms. Now it was completely quiet, besides the occasional rustling of pots and pans in the kitchen. After some time passed, his mum came out of the kitchen with a big plate of, dare I say it, cupcakes. I shouldn't even be looking at them. Danny and I convinced her that we could share just one, and save the rest to give out for when her friends come over tomorrow. The cupcake was delicious, all of her desserts were, everything she ever made was phenomenal. I think she only forced us to try it so we'd shower her with compliments on how awesome her baking skills were. "Are you staying over tonight?" Danny asked as he grabbed another cupcake, surprisingly. "Yeah, I guess I could."

Last edited by Logan on Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
charlottewoah
charlottewoah

Count On Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count On Me   Count On Me Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:05 am

Is it actually her birthday, or not? lol, confused.
You've really made me want cupcakes now aswell.

Logaaaaaan, Can i steal one of the guys, i dont mind which one.
I really cant chose at the moment, im in love with all of them.
Suprise me? Smile
Luvoooooooo Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/charlottewoah
Logan

Count On Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count On Me   Count On Me Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:53 am

charlottewoah wrote:
Is it actually her birthday, or not? lol, confused.
You've really made me want cupcakes now aswell.

Logaaaaaan, Can i steal one of the guys, i dont mind which one.
I really cant chose at the moment, im in love with all of them.
Suprise me? Smile
Luvoooooooo Like a Star @ heaven

No it's not a birthday, he got it wrong. Lol. And I know, I express my hunger issues through writing this. mmmmmmm cupcakes Very Happy

Okay lovely. I'll surprise you
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

Count On Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count On Me   Count On Me Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:12 am

is it supposed to be some other important day?
loved the start cant wait for more Very Happy
can i have one of the boys? Very Happy
any spare one Very Happy
xx
Back to top Go down
Fiona_tbh
Fiona_tbh

Count On Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count On Me   Count On Me Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:26 am

LOVED it! Cant wait for more cutie Smile
Can i have doug-a-lug?
xx
Back to top Go down
Logan

Count On Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count On Me   Count On Me Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:17 pm

yeahhhh. suuure Fi. Thanks guys Smile I'll post more in a little bit Smile
love yous.

All spots are taken then! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jessicarr
Jessicarr

Count On Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count On Me   Count On Me Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:36 pm

Good to see you writing again Logan : )
This is going to be awesome.
I can feel it.
More soon?
Back to top Go down
Logan

Count On Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count On Me   Count On Me Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:55 pm

The Morning after, I woke up at around ten. I had slept on the couch in the living room, and Danny slept on the floor. I contemplated on what the hell happened to him last night. How'd he get from the floor by the couch where I was, to across the room with his head underneath the coffee table. I stumbled of the couch and knelt down at his side. "Dan," I whispered. No answer. "Dan! Wake up.." he cracked an eye open and quickly shut it again. He yawned and sat up. "what?" he croaked. I could barely hear his voice, but it was always like this in the morning, it took about half an hour to get to normal each day.
"Just don't like being the only one up at other people's houses, you should know this, I wake you up almost every Saturday." Like I said, Danny and I are best friends. Always have been, always will be. Every week we sleepover at each others houses. One week it's at his, the next week it's at mine.
"So, what are we going to do today? ...I was thinking we'd go to a Thai Restaurant for lunch, and then go down to the Park, what do you think?" I suggested, I was already getting excited about the Thai food.
"Actually, I was going to go out with that girl who was texting me yesterday.." he said, his voice trailing off near the end. This was awkward. "You mean that annoying girl that texted you every five seconds?" I asked, just to clarify. "yeah, her." he replied, whilst looking out the window. "I thought she was too clingy?" I don't know why I was being such a, girl. As if I was asking him 20 Questions before he went out. "Yeah, well she's good lookin" he said, and we both weren't making eye contact now. Even more awkward.

Back to top Go down
Logan

Count On Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count On Me   Count On Me Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Sorry it's not much of a post, I'll do some tomorrow, that was just on the spot so it's probably bad. awks.
xx
Back to top Go down
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

Count On Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count On Me   Count On Me Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:55 pm

awesome so far hun
mooore must find out what is going onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Back to top Go down
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

Count On Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count On Me   Count On Me Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Noooo Danny, looks aren't everything. You'll probably find out she's got a personality comparable to a potato.
More soon beaut!
xxx
Back to top Go down
Logan

Count On Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count On Me   Count On Me Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Hey guys!
Thanks Kim, and Kristen (:
I forgot how hard it was to post daily. hahaha.
I will tomorrow night guys.
I'll try to make it super long to make up for those two awfully short paragraphs!!
Love yous.
xxx
Back to top Go down
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

Count On Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count On Me   Count On Me Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:22 am

Ahem. Logan. *nods head towards latter post*
come on then; we're waiting.
Back to top Go down
charlottewoah
charlottewoah

Count On Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count On Me   Count On Me Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:05 am

Whos the girl?
Danny, you should seriously understand, that you do not go out with a girl just for looks.
Okay?

more soon <3
Back to top Go down
Logan

Count On Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count On Me   Count On Me Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:08 pm

errr. it's been long overdue. sorry (:

I left Danny's house. He claimed he had to get ready...even though it was only eleven in the morning. I started to walk home, taking a detour through the park. It was beautiful out, and I was in no hurry to get home. I heard some sort of wheels rolling rather close behind me, scared that it was going to run into me I practically jumped off the sidewalk and into the grass. The wheels stopped. And, I was scared to look up. "What the actual fuck?" The boys voice said through his laughter. I looked up, and there he stood, his skateboard kicked up, and his grin still plastered on his face.
"Doug?" I asked, my eyes were being blinded by the sun. I put my hand above my forehead to shield but the figure was still blurred. I could barely keep my eyes open!
"What? Did Danny slip you an Ambien or two?" he asked as he helped me up. "Nooo. You scared me!" I said. He laughed. "You jumped off the sidewalk like you were diving into a 12 foot deep pool," We laughed and started to walk in the direction I was headed before, in silence. I decided to sit at one of the picnic tables that were scattered around the park.
"Why you leaving Danny's so early?" he asked, as he sat down across from me. "He has a "hot date" I guess.." I answered. "Well, you know how Danny is, he's just...doesn't like commitment." he said, he put his skateboard up on the table, and started fiddling with the wheels.
"Well we aren't together, so I don't expect him to be committed to me.." I retorted. "I'm sure he knows you like him," Dougie said. Then it was back to being silent. No, he doesn't know. He knows nothing. "Even if he did know, doesn't mean he would like me back Doug."
"Ah but, What's not to like?"
Back to top Go down
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

Count On Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count On Me   Count On Me Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:57 am

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYBE
Dougie likes you!
ooooh Douuugiieeee
Smile MOreeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
charlottewoah
charlottewoah

Count On Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count On Me   Count On Me Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:31 am

dougie is so lovely :')
i want a dougie in my life.

danny is gay.
and until he realises he likes you.
he always will be gay
k?

more please soon yes. x
Back to top Go down
Logan

Count On Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count On Me   Count On Me Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Sorry guys Sad Been busy.
I'll post tomorrow or Sunday. It's my G-ma's birthday and I have to go celebrate it with her and the rest of my fam.

I love you all.
xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Count On Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count On Me   Count On Me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Count On Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan-Fictions :: McFly FanFictions-
Jump to: