Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do i know you?

Go down 
+3
Logan
Fiona_tbh
Bobbers
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bobbers
Bobbers

Do i know you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:34 pm

remember when refresh got rid of the pirate emoticon
and we rebelled and complained for a while XD
i miss those days

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The days after seemed to almost fly by, Kim’s remaining few days with me were soured by my mood swings. I never snapped at her I just sulked a lot and cried a lot more. She understood but it didn’t stop me from feeling like a horrible friend.

What truly made it worse was he didn’t respond to my email. It was hard to rationalize the events. Emma had mentioned before that we agreed that we wouldn’t work out and yeah, maybe that’s all we had but it hurt, it hurt a lot.

I cried because I was going to be a single mum, my kids were going to be a one parent unit. I know how hard that is, I never wanted that for my own kids. It made me wonder if they’d even get to know their dad, I know my dad made mistakes when I was young but will they even have a dad at all?

What if I stay alone forever? He’ll obviously find someone, with eyes that shade and a jaw that sharp, who could say they wouldn’t be drawn in. I was crushing hard, he plagued my dreams his eyes and smile and even worse the hurt and crushing pain. My dream would soon turn ridiculous though, his eyes and jaw would find places on the face of Dougie Poynter.

I admit he was my major girl crush, everything about the guy made me want him. I had dreams where running my fingers through his hair would feel so real, his lips on my neck… I feel like I’m going crazy.

There are times when everything feels and seems so real. Moments where we’re all just sitting in Emma’s flat doing mundane everyday things. It’s all so surreal and I hate the way my heart pangs for something that rationally could never have happened.

I was scared to tell everyone about it; it would mean my once innocent crush on a famous guy had turned obsessive. I know my friends would understand the confusion due to my head trauma but I can’t cope with them looking at me like I’m crazy, it’s hard enough dealing with the sympathy.

It’s been almost a week since I’ve been to the doctors, since I sent my baby daddy that email. My mum’s been bulking up my meals to feed the twins; she’s so concerned for me and the babies. I’m terrified of being a mum to twins; I always said I wanted twins but the reality of dealing with it makes me want to bury my head in the sand.

“Baby girl get up, I’ve got to head out, Kristen wants you to call her ASAP” My dad’s voice calls from behind my door. I slowly get ready for the day and grab my mobile on the way out of the room. I placed myself at the table where my dad had a bowl of fruit and yoghurt sat waiting for me.

“Morning” Kristen’s cheery voice called through the phone, her happiness made me smile in my still glum stupor.

“Morning sug’” I respond before taking my first mouthful

“So I have news, good news, very, very good news” she sounds extremely thrilled and from my lack of knowledge I have no idea what it could be.

“Ooh tell me, tell me” I continue eating this time in small bits incase I need to speak

“Danny proposed!” I almost spit the food from my mouth

“That’s amazing, congratulations!!!” I squeal happily

“Thank you, I’ve been ringing everyone”

“I’m happy for you, will you tell me more about you two?” I ask it’s hard not knowing everything I’m expected to already know.

“We’ve been together for eight months, known each other for two years, I’m madly in love with him, and the whole best friend hides secret love for guy is true to us” we both giggle at her choice of words

“Why don’t I remember any of this?” I sniffle feeling even worse for souring her good news

“Selective memory loss, remembering Danny would probably lead you to remembering Dougie” she gasps and my hard beats harder

“It’s bad that when you say Dougie I replace my baby daddy with Mr. Poynter right? Oh god I hope that’s not why I slept with the guy in the first place, I so don’t need to add using guy to live my Poynter fetish to the list of why I went crazy”

“You’re not crazy” Kristen whispers glumly

“I feel like I am, every night I dream of us with them and god it’s not even thrilling dreams its everyday shit” I push my bowl away from me and place my head against the cool table top.

“Have you started having flash backs during the day?” she asks tentatively

“No… are you saying its real? The dreams I mean” my heart is thundering away in my chest.

“Maybe you should Google images for a while, I best go, Danny just brought the guys round to celebrate” we quickly hang up and I debate going on my laptop I’ve avoided it since I started checking it every hour. I finally settle on the idea and head into the living room to do as Kristen suggested.
Back to top Go down
Flossie
Flossie

PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:13 am

Wooo she's remembering! Very Happy

Awesome hun! Can't wait for more!!

xxx
Back to top Go down
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:17 pm

I read this ages ago but never got to comment!!
I google images them even when I don't have dreams about them! Very Happy
I think you should listen to me. I'm so wise and everything!
Love this, MORE please Very Happy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:00 am

its been way to long since i last posted
uber sorry
this post isnt as long as i hoped
but it achieves what i set out to achieve with it

The laptop powered up and my heart beat faster, hope bloomed in my chest. I pulled up a webpage and my fingers hovered over the keyboard. At first I typed in Danny Jones and clicked on images but that only showed endless amounts of his face. I clicked onto web and found an online article stating that he’d just announced his engagement to long term girlfriend Kristen through twitter.

The site showed pictures of him and Kristen walking down the street together. My heart thudded a bit harder as I returned back to Google; at first I typed Dougie Poynter but quickly erased it. I retyped it and clicked enter my eyes moved quickly around the page as it loaded up. Aside from a few stories on tour there wasn’t anything eye catching I added spotted with on the end and pressed enter again.

Nothing came up then either I sighed once more and typed Mcfly in instead as I browsed through information about the band I noticed a picture of Emma stood by what appeared to be Harry I minimized my web page and glance at the back drop… she was wearing different clothes. I brought the webpage back up and continued browsing finding a few more images of the band with girls whom covered their faces and hid behind them.

I exited the webpage and the folder from London caught my eye. I clicked on the folder and began once more attempting to enter different combinations and word choices. I placed my hand on my stomach smiling at the slight protrusion. I thought back to when the doctor said the conception date was and typed it into the folder.

The computer sounded a confirmation noise before opening the folder. My eyes were met with folders, the first labeled Emma’s place. It was filled with images of Emma, Harry and I playing games, watching movies and spending time together which I can only assume was the first day.

The second folder contained pictures of Me, Emma, Harry, Kristen and Danny we’d gone to Madame Tussards, pictures of us all posing around different wax works.

The third folder was all of us on some beach late at night Tom Kim Dougie and another girl were amongst the pictures too. My eyes filled with moisture at everything I’d forgotten.

I clicked on the fourth folder not sure how much more pain I could take when msn dinged informing me of a new email. I opened up my browser and clicked on hotmail waiting for it to load. I noticed the email was from him, my baby daddy.

Dear Sarah,

It’s taken a while for me to respond to this, my emotions over the situation haven’t been ideal. At first I contemplated telling you that I couldn’t do this, that I couldn’t be a father, even now I’m not too sure.

We’re just finishing up tour of the UK; we’ll be heading to international places a month after. Emma says you’ll be arriving in London on the 7th of May, I’d like to meet up with you around that time.

Truthfully, I’m terrified of what this all means. I don’t want to hurt you but there’s a good chance this might not turn out well. We’d talked before you returned home, you spoke of university passionately and I talked about touring. We knew that our schedules and the distance wouldn’t be easy for us and just because you’re pregnant doesn’t change our feelings.

It’ll probably only make the distance worse, I’ll always want to be around the babies and having other obligations will make things hard. I can’t take them from you because I’ll be away on tour and you can hardly follow me around on tour.

Emma mentioned that you’ll be 13 weeks when you go for you next scan before coming down here. I’d appreciate if you could email me the scans again. I’m sure once they start getting bigger I’ll be able to spot them better on the images.

Dougie

My heart beat hard in my chest, I didn’t know what to expect. Somewhere deep inside I hoped he’d want me by his side. That he wanted me still. My mind flittered through desires to be swept off my feet by him. I didn’t know what I expected from his response, but whatever it was, it wasn’t what I got.
Back to top Go down
Flossie
Flossie

PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:17 pm

oooohh awesome hun! can't wait for more! xxx
Back to top Go down
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:23 am

I do love this!
Sorry I havent commented, i had read it ages ago on my phone but it doesnt let me comment!!! -_-!
love it big time, more please Smile xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do i know you?   Do i know you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do i know you?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan-Fictions :: McFly FanFictions-
Jump to: