Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Last Chance [14+]

Go down 
+2
Logan
Jessicarr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessicarr
Jessicarr

Last Chance [14+]  Empty
PostSubject: Last Chance [14+]    Last Chance [14+]  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:16 pm

Last Chance [14+]  LastChance
Dougie Poynter, bass guitarist and vocalist for a chart topping band. Liam Poynter, his brother.

Title:Last Chance
Summary: Liam Poynter, brother to chart topping Dougie Poynter, is named out of control by family, friends and worst of all the police. His mother is struggling to know what to do with him. So she packs his bags and sends him off to leave with his brother, in the hope of change. But is Dougie going to be able to take the reasonability for his brother he’s hardly seen since joining McFly and rebuild the friendship they once had.

Author’s notes: Liam is completly fictional but did base him on someone from a television program.

Last edited by Jessicarr on Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Logan

Last Chance [14+]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Chance [14+]    Last Chance [14+]  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:29 pm

LOOOOOOOOVE IT. You're amazing Jess. Truly. You are.
(: Can't wait for the first bit!
It's gon be a good'n.
Back to top Go down
Jessicarr
Jessicarr

Last Chance [14+]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Chance [14+]    Last Chance [14+]  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:32 pm

Prologue;

‘No,’ Dougie said, with a hint of laughter filling his voice, looking over at his mum like she’d gone completely mental. ‘You’re kidding right?’

She sighed, her face looking drained and as though she hadn’t slept for the last few days but she still felt happy to see her eldest son who she’d missed having at home over the last couple of years. ‘Please Dougie?’

‘No way, you are not being serious,’ He shook his head but she just looked at him, showing the seriousness of the situation. ‘Why?’ He whined at her. The sound of his voice remembered her of when he was young and didn’t want do something then would try and get out of it by whining.

‘I can’t do it anymore Dougie. I just need a break for a while. I’ve had James around here at god knows what time in the morning, telling me he’s being joyriding around on a old man’s mobility scooter last night,’

‘James who?’

‘The police officer, I’ve met him so many blooming times we’re on first name basics,’

‘I can’t mum, I’m sorry,’

‘A few weeks, that’s all I need,’

‘I’m sorry but I’ve got the tour coming up and I’m not going to be at home much anyway,’

‘Let him go with you,’

‘What?’

‘Maybe that will do him some good, seeing how well you’re doing. You could get him to do some work while he’s there,’

‘Like what?’

‘I don’t know. Carrying some of the equipment in?’

‘He’d probably sell it off to someone,’ Dougie muttered to himself, but his mother heard his re-mark and decided not to comment on it as it wasn’t the time.

‘I just need some time, just to sort out what I’m going to do with him,’

‘But he practically hates me,’

‘No he doesn’t. He’s your brother, he could never hate you. It’s just you guys just haven’t spent enough time together lately,’

‘Please Dougie?’ His mum asked her face full of desperation. He sighed to himself knowing he would learn to regret what he was about to say.

Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

Last Chance [14+]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Chance [14+]    Last Chance [14+]  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:43 am

I'm intrigued cant wait to see how it progresses Smile
Back to top Go down
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

Last Chance [14+]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Chance [14+]    Last Chance [14+]  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:14 pm

LIAM SOUNDS SO COOL! In desperate need of some help.. but y'know.. I'd be his buddy.
This is sounding very very cool!
Can't wait for more!
xo
Back to top Go down
rachellaa
rachellaa

Last Chance [14+]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Chance [14+]    Last Chance [14+]  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:23 pm

more soon? Smile
great start!
Back to top Go down
http://let-the-flamesbegin.tumblr.com
Jessicarr
Jessicarr

Last Chance [14+]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Chance [14+]    Last Chance [14+]  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:34 pm

Helloo : )
Thanks for the comments guys.
Sorry about the first few chapters as they are pretty boring but don't worry they do get better, but I'm pretty rubbish at writing begining of fics.
haha
x

Chapter One;
The door clicked open and Dougie looked over at his mother who was looking slightly nervous. He then turned towards the boy that just walked into the living room. The boy looked at Dougie and rolled his eyes. When they were younger, they’d been best friend but now that friendship they shared had totally broken down between them.

‘Who died then?’ The boy asked sitting down on the sofa opposite his mum and his older brother.

‘Who said anything about someone being dead?’ Dougie asked, slightly confused, as was their mother.

‘Well you’re never come down here anymore, so something must have happened for you to magically appear home,’

‘No one has died; your brother has just come down to visit. That’s all,’ Sam said, wondering when was the right time to mention the agreement that had been made between her and her eldest son.

‘Me and Mum were thinking,’ Dougie started but Liam soon interrupted.

‘That’s a first,’ He laughed but Dougie just rolled his eyes.

‘Liam,’ Sam snapped at him, shaking her head and glaring at him for his re-mark.

‘Sorry Mum,’ He turned towards her, rolling his blue eyes which matched the color of Dougie’s and his mothers. ‘I meant it’s a first for Dougie,’

‘Look, I’ve had enough with your cheek, joy riding mobility scooters and with who or what else you’ve been doing,’ Liam cringed slightly at the reference of his sex life. ‘You’re going to live with Dougie for a while,’

‘You’re chucking me out?’

‘Until I figure out what to actually do with you,’

‘You make me sound like some kind of dog, figure out what to do with me. What figure out if you going to put me down or take me to the pound,’

‘Liam, you are out of control. I don’t know what to do with you anymore,’ Sam shouted getting up from her seat on the sofa and towering over her youngest son.

‘Shame you can’t get a refund, isn’t Mum?’

‘Don’t be like this,’

‘Don’t be like what Mum? Don’t be angry that you’re sending me away from my home, my friends, and my life.’

‘Maybe in that time, you’ll learn that the whole world doesn’t just revolve around you,’

‘Oh I know it doesn’t,’ He laughed shaking his head, then looking over at his brother.

‘I’ve packed your stuff and it’s in Dougie’s car ready to go back to London,’ Liam just got up from his seat and stormed upstairs to his bedroom. Dougie just shook his head at his younger brother slamming the door. He remembers when he used to be that boy who slammed his door when he didn’t get his own way. Liam had always been the more well behavior out of the two of them but all of that had suddenly changed.

‘Liam get out of that room now. You are going to London if you like it or not. Even if I have to drag you there. Now come out,’ Sam shouted outside his door.

Liam just ignored his mother’s voice and look around his room. He pulled the draws open none of his clothes where there but the rest of his stuff was still there. He picked up his rucksack from the floor and began placing stuff into it. His laptop, phone charger other items he’d knew he would want while in London. He pulled another draw open at the bottom of his bed and pulling out the small wallet of cash he’d saved up over time. Lastly he picked up the picture from bedside and looking at the picture before slipping it into his rucksack.

‘Fine,’ He shouted opening the door. He looked at her, anger in his eyes but inside he felt pretty hurt inside that she was chucking him out. He just walked past her and downstairs to where his brother was stood waiting. He looked at his mum, one last time, before walking out to his brother’s car. Dougie followed him out waving goodbye to their mother.

The car journey was in complete silence and Dougie didn’t dare to put the radio on as the glare on his brothers face was worst enough already. Dougie cleared his throat earn a look from Liam. Dougie quickly glanced at his brother. He was just staring at the window; the only movement he made was blinking.

The car journey was finally over after an hour and a half of silence between Dougie and Liam. Dougie drove into the parking space outside he’s house in the housing complex him and McFly lived in. He turned the engine off and slipped out the car. His brother on the other hand just sat there for a moment before stepping out and looking around at the complex. It was lit up from the street lights spotted around everywhere. He had only been here once when Dougie first moved in two years ago.

He looked over at his older brother who was getting his bags out from the car. He grabbed his rucksack from the floor of the car then made his way over to Dougie taking his bags off of him.

Dougie sighed, getting his keys out and walking towards his apartment. He turned the key and the door clicked open. Liam followed him into the apartment. It looked a lot different to when he last saw it. It was now full of stuff. The walls where covered in Dougie’s bass guitar and there were pictures of the band spotted around the room. Dougie’s chocolate Labrador, Flea, came bouncing towards Liam. Liam smoothed the dog smiling slightly at the welcome the dog had given him.

‘You can have the spare room,’ Dougie said opening one of the doors which Liam guessed was the spare room. He followed Dougie into the room. It was a white color on the wall then with a bed and a wardrobe with a wash basket shoved in the corner. There was also a picture of McFly on the bed side table. ‘What did you want for dinner?’

‘Nothing. I’m not hungry,’ Liam said sitting down on the bed.

‘Whatever. If you want something to eat there is food in the fridge. I’m going to bed,’

Dougie walked out of the room and into his own. Liam got up from the bed and shut the door. Turning back around he looked around at his new room. He placed his bag of clothes in his wardrobe not bothering to unpack them. Then opening his black rucksack pulling out the objects. He went to the bedside table, he open the draw and shoved the picture of McFly into it replacing it with the picture he’d brought with him.

He sat down on the bed sighing to himself and looking at the picture he’d placed there. He sat there for a while before getting up from his bed zipping up his jacket and walking out of his room. Flea came running towards him and Liam bend down giving the dog some attention. He could hear that
Dougie was asleep. Liam smiled to himself. He went into the kitchen grabbing Dougie’s keys to the house off of the side. He put Flea back into his bed and made this way to the front door.

Stepping out into the fresh air, he breathed in taking the air into his lungs. Liam shut the door behind him and shoved Dougie’s keys into his pocket. He didn’t really know what to do now he was out. It seemed like a good idea at the time. He walked around the housing complex looking at all the houses which all had their lights switched off.

It was then he noticed that the gate to someone’s back garden was open. He smiled to himself and looked up at the house which had all of its lights switched off. Liam run into the garden, it was massive with a patio and then the thing in which Liam liked the most was the pool in the back garden. The pool lights where on and the blue water looked too good for Liam to refuse.

‘Perfect,’ Liam whispered to him pulling his top of his head. He dropped it onto the floor and took off his shoes and socks before slipping his jeans down his body. He was left in just his boxers. Leaving his clothes on the side of the pool, he sat down on the side and slid into the pool. The water was pretty cold as he swam around the pool and went under the water.
He swam around the pool, enjoying the water and how free he felt when he was swimming in it.

Suddenly the lights upstairs in the house switched on. Liam ducked under water as he saw a figure looking out the window. The figure went away but Liam was pretty sure they were coming downstairs and didn’t want to chance it. He lifted himself out the water and grabbed his clothes off the side. Just as he did the person switched the lights on downstairs. He ran out of the back garden. He began putting his jeans back on as he went across the road.

He grabbed Dougie’s keys from his pocket and put them into the door. He went into the house, breathing heavily. He quietly walked into his bedroom and shoved the t-shirt in the washing basket and sat on his bed. Breathing heavily as he’d nearly got caught out; this made him laugh to himself thinking about it. It reminded him of so many times when he’d nearly been caught.
Back to top Go down
rachellaa
rachellaa

Last Chance [14+]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Chance [14+]    Last Chance [14+]  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:44 pm

oooooh. looks like dougie needs to keep an eye on him.
more soon? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://let-the-flamesbegin.tumblr.com
Bobbers
Bobbers

Last Chance [14+]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Chance [14+]    Last Chance [14+]  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:19 pm

this spells trouble for dougie
reckon he was ot really sleeping and waiting for liam to react to be 'unwatched'?
cant wait for more
really enjoying this Smile
Back to top Go down
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

Last Chance [14+]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Chance [14+]    Last Chance [14+]  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:20 pm

This is just nothing short of complete brilliance.
Liam's such a rebel! But he's gonna get his karma slap isn't he?!
More soon?
xx
Back to top Go down
Jessicarr
Jessicarr

Last Chance [14+]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Chance [14+]    Last Chance [14+]  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:42 pm

This is rubbish add, I know but it's kind of needed.

Chapter Two;

Liam sat up; he’d just woke up and actually noticed he was wearing his jeans from last night and no t-shirt. He wasn’t under the covers; he must have just laid on top of the sheets last night when he came in from going into someone’s pool. He got up from his bed checking the time on his phone. It was eight. He sighed to himself, knowing it was early but there wasn’t much chance of him falling asleep now he was awake.

He dropped his jeans and pants to the floor before shoving them into the washing basket before getting a pair of boxers and three quarter length baggy grey jogging bottoms on. He walked out of his room to see Dougie sat at the breakfast bar with a cup of tea and the dog lying near his feet. Dougie looked up to see Liam walking in and watched as he came and sat next to him, awkwardly. It was pretty silence between the two of them. Dougie got up from his seat.

‘Tea?’ He asked and his brother looked at him and nodded. ‘I’ll make us some breakfast as well,’
Liam just sat there looking at the apartment his brother lived in. He noticed how tidy the place was, he remember Dougie’s room being a complete mess when they were kids.

Dougie placed the breakfast in front of his brother before sitting down with his own. He began eating but as he was half way through the door bell sounded out. Dougie jumped off his stool and went to answer the door. Liam let forward to try and listen to who it was.

‘Did I leave my camera here?’ a girls voice asked as Dougie opened the door. He let this girl in. Liam watched as a girl came into the apartment following Dougie. She was in a pair of shorts and a checked red and blue checked t-shirt, which was actually quite revealing. She had a pair of sunglasses resting on the top of her brown hair.

‘Which one?’ Dougie asked as they entered the living room and kitchen area where Liam was sat.

‘My Nikon,’

‘This one?’ He asked holding up a black camera.

‘Yep,’ She smiled taking it off of him. She finally noticed Liam sat there. ‘Wow Dougie, get laid last night,’ She winked at Dougie.

‘Shut up,’ He said shaking his head.

‘Let me guess, Your running your own YMCA centre?’

‘Amity, this is younger brother,’

‘Hey, you must be Liam, right?’

‘Yeah,’ Liam nodded. ‘And you are?’

‘Amity, Your brother’s shag buddy,’

‘What?’

‘You know friends with benefits,’ She smiled as Liam’s eyes widened. ‘That’s why I have the camera. Your brother is very kinky,’

‘Amity!’ Dougie shouted nudging her. ‘She’s joking. She has a very bad sense of humor,’

‘Oh,’ Liam said nodding.

‘So I’m guessing you are still coming to Tom’s summer banquet tonight then?’ Amity asked sitting down on the sofa as Dougie went back to eating his breakfast.

‘I totally forgot,’

‘Tom’s all paranoid that someone broke into his garden last night and went in the pool. I said to him he was probably dreaming. You know what he’s like’

Liam just sat there and focused on eating his breakfast. Amity got up from the sofa with her camera. ‘Better be off, promised I’d go help Tom with the shopping,’ She said rolling her eyes. ‘See you later Dougie, and I’m guessing you too Liam,’

‘So I’m guessing I have to attend some rubbish McFly party then,’ Liam sighed, putting his fork down loudly on his plate.

‘Yeah you’re going,’ Dougie said taking the plate out from under this brother.

‘Whatever,’ Liam groaned getting up from the stool and walking into his ‘bedroom,’. The next couple of hours, he wasted his time way by playing around on his laptop. He didn’t bother to actually unpack his clothes – which would have been more productive.

‘Oi, Liam get ready we’re going in a moment,’ Dougie shouted and Liam rolled his eyes knowing he actually had to get up and do something. He got changed into a pair of skinny jeans, a blue polo t-shirt and a purple zip up hoodie. He walked out to see his brother wondering around looking for something. ‘Have you seen my keys?’

‘No,’ Liam lied, he went back into his bedroom and getting his jeans he had on yesterday and getting the keys from his pocket. He walked out his room to find Dougie pulling up the sofa cushions in search for his keys. Liam quickly placed the keys on the kitchen side.

Dougie put the cushions back before looking around the apartment once again. His eyes searching for his keys. He spotted them on the kitchen side and sighed thinking he was going a bit mad.

‘Let’s go,’ Dougie announced, walking out the door with Liam following behind him. They crossed the road to Tom’s house, they could already hear the music playing and the smell of the BBQ was floating around. Dougie didn’t bother knocking just walked straight in and into the back yard with Liam following slowly behind him. Tom was cooking at the BBQ, while everyone else was spotted around the garden.

‘Dougie,’ Tom shouted pulling Dougie over. Liam just followed, not wanting to look like he was alone. ‘Liam?’

‘Hey Tom,’ He nodded.

‘What you doing here?’

‘I can go if you want,’

‘No, I mean in London, mate. It’s good to see you. You haven’t been to any of the shows recently’

‘He’s staying with me,’ Dougie said getting himself a beer from the cool box beside the BBQ. ‘Oh not you don’t,’ Dougie snapped as Liam went to get a beer from the cooler.

‘There is soft drinks in the kitchen,’ Tom said pointing back inside. Liam shoved his hands in his pockets and walked back into the house. The kitchen table was full of drinks. He picked up a cup and a bottle of coke. Just as he was about to pour it someone walked in behind him.

‘Next time you break in someone’s garden, try not to leave your stuff there,’ a voice said. Liam spun around to see the girl who had come by earlier, Amity, she had his dog tag necklace in her hand. He grabbed it off her and she just walked back outside joining Dougie and Tom without saying another word.
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

Last Chance [14+]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Chance [14+]    Last Chance [14+]  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:07 pm

bwahaha liam got caught XD
im really liking this Very Happy
its pretty darn cool dear
cant wait for more of those there shenanigans Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Last Chance [14+]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Chance [14+]    Last Chance [14+]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Chance [14+]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum