Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Corrupted 15+ chapter 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rachellaa
rachellaa

Corrupted 15+ chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Corrupted 15+ chapter 2   Corrupted 15+ chapter 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:28 pm

This fic is up on mcflyfanfiction.com. It's a completed fic so I won't be changing any characters or names (: I hope you enjoy.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of Mcfly and I don't own any songs that I quote lyrics for. But I do own this story line.
Author's notes: Enjoy. It's a bit slow to start, but it'll get into it eventually (:

Prologue.
Finding out that something in your life is completely wrong can make you feel many different things. But for me, finding out that the kindest and most adorable human being on the planet had developed an incurable disease: I felt like the floor had dropped from beneath me and I was left falling with it. Why didn’t I see it before the worst happened? Why was I so stupid.

Last edited by rachellaa on Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://let-the-flamesbegin.tumblr.com
Jessicarr
Jessicarr

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted 15+ chapter 2   Corrupted 15+ chapter 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:36 pm

oh! Rach I'm looking forward to this one Smile
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted 15+ chapter 2   Corrupted 15+ chapter 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:35 pm

oooh very much looking forward to reading this Very Happy
cant wait for the start
Back to top Go down
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted 15+ chapter 2   Corrupted 15+ chapter 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:28 pm

Shocked
I got shivers.
I can't wait to read this; but then at the same time I know I'm going to be an emotional wreck during reading this. I can already tell.
Can't wait!
xx
Back to top Go down
rachellaa
rachellaa

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted 15+ chapter 2   Corrupted 15+ chapter 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:18 pm

thanks guys. more now (:

Chapter 1
‘Rachel, the barbecue’s done.’ My mother called from outside, I lifted myself from the cool sofa and switched off the silver television and walked through the dining room and outside. My feet hit the warmth of the wooden decking and my face was lit up with the bright sun. Smiling at the summer-y feeling I walked towards the table as my mother asked ‘Do you want any sauces?’

‘Stupid question.’ I rolled my eyes as I grabbed the French mustard from the wooden table that my mum and sister, Chrissie, sat around.
‘Aunt Meredith will be round in a second.’ My mother said around a mouthful of her burger.
‘Please don’t tell me she’s bringing…’ I stared at my mother as she nodded.
‘Danny is your cousin.’ She sighed.
‘Correction. He’s technically not my cousin. Aunt Meredith is technically not my aunt, she’s just your best friend. Which makes Danny: my mother’s best friend’s son.’ I took a huge bite out of my hot dog.

‘Felicity James!’ The smooth voice of my “aunt” made me smile.
‘Ah! Meredith!’ My mother stood up and flung her arms wide, almost hitting me in the face with a cheese burger.
Dodging the flying burger, my head painfully collided with the wooden table.

‘Ow! You fucking-‘
‘Language!’ My mother scowled as I held my head in pain.
My mouth opened, ready to answer back. But my attention was caught by the husky laughing of Danny Jones. The most irritating human being: On. The. Planet.

‘Sorry mom, it’s not my fault you nearly hit me in the face with a cheese burger.’ I stood with my hot dog still in my hand and walked inside of the house, pushing past the brunette who stood smirking.

‘Why are you going inside?’ He followed me.
‘Too hot outside.’ I replied back, not turning around as I entered the living room.
‘It’s not, it’s a great day!’ I couldn’t see his face, but I could sense the smug smile on his lips.
‘Then why don’t you run along outside?’ I hissed, turning around to see the smirk wipe off his freckly face.

‘I was going to give my cousin company.’ He grinned and sat down on the sofa as I turned the television back on.
‘We’re not cousins. I’d rather kill myself than be related to the Devil.’ I sat down on the other side of the sofa away from Satan.
‘Ouch. I’m not that evil!’
‘So you admit you are evil in some way though?’
‘Everyone has a little bit of evil in them.’ He smiled tapping his finger on the arm of the sofa.
‘A little bit is kind of an understatement for you, don’t you think?’ I raised one brow before turning to the tv.

Before I could lift the remote and change channels, I heard an unusual noise from the kitchen. Without a second thought I lifted myself from the sofa and walked slowly towards the arch way that separated the living room and the dining room which then led into the kitchen on the right hand side.

Yet again I froze hearing the sniffing sound within the kitchen.
‘What are you doing.’ Danny broke the tension in the atmosphere around me, causing me to jump a little. Knowing that who ever was in there now knows I was close, I stepped into the dining room and stared into the kitchen at my mother shuffling around like she forgot what she was doing.

‘Mum.’ I said. She stopped and looked up, but she was facing away from me.
‘Yes dear?’ She sounded bright and happy, but something wasn’t right.

‘What are you doing?’ I asked bluntly, stepping slightly forward.
As if she could sense my movement she raised her voice ‘D-don’t come in! Th- There’s a spider!’

She pointed to the floor. The empty space on the floor.
‘There’s no spider.’ I shook my head, raising one brow.
‘It’s just scuttled off over here.’ She moved a little further behind some cabinets so I couldn’t see the floor.

Looking behind me, I saw Danny with one brow raised like me with a what-the-fuck look on his face.
Back to top Go down
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted 15+ chapter 2   Corrupted 15+ chapter 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:19 am

Spider my arse! What's she hiding? I'm intrigued!
Pft, you know you and Danny are mean to each other because you lurrrrrve each other;) classic signs of flirting!
Awesome add, more soon?
xoxo
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted 15+ chapter 2   Corrupted 15+ chapter 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:36 am

im really enjoying this
its an amazing start Very Happy
so cant wait for more Very Happy
xxx
Back to top Go down
rachellaa
rachellaa

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted 15+ chapter 2   Corrupted 15+ chapter 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:48 pm

thanks guys (:

Chapter 2
‘I don’t know’ I shrugged as my best friend asked me yet again if there was any reason why my mother was acting strange.
‘Have you tried asking her?’ Ashleigh asked.
‘Yes, but she just said that her “sniffing” was her hay fever’ I quoted the word with my fingers in the air. ‘I asked Danny and he said he’s asked Meredith but she just says that my mother ran in for a tissue because of her hay fever.’
‘Oh.’ She replied.
‘Danny keeps saying that I’m over-reacting.’ I sighed.
‘Your cousin’s right.’ She stopped walking as we stood outside my house.
‘Okay,’ I held out one finger ‘one: thanks for taking the Devil’s side… you’re going to hell,’ I continued to count on my fingers ‘two: he is not my cousin and three: don’t ever say I’m related to him ever again.’

She burst into soft giggles before rolling her eyes and pushing my shoulder lightly. ‘Stop worrying, your mother’s a strong woman.’ She smiled before turning away and started to walk down the road. ‘I’ll speak to you later.’ She waved behind her.

‘See you soon.’ I faintly smiled before twirling around and walking up the tarmac drive way and fitting my gold key into the key hole.

Smiling as I smelt the gorgeous scent of pasta, I kicked off my shoes and dropped my school bag in the hall way.
‘Mom, I’m home!’ I called.
‘In the kitchen! Cooking your favourite!’ She called back. She seemed happy.

Making my way into the kitchen I smelt the now stronger scent of the tomato sauce and smiled as she turned around.
She grinned back and nodded towards a glass of orange juice on the side.
‘I poured you a glass of orange.’ She turned back to the tomato sauce and sprinkled some more spices into it. ‘How did your exam go?’

I bit my lip. I didn’t want to tell her that I didn’t know half of the questions on the paper – in fact, even that’s a lie. I just couldn’t concentrate. I was her only hope after her other daughter – my sister – decided to drop out of high school. Me being her only hope, after taking a sip of orange, I smiled and said ‘It went fine, I’m sure my grade won’t be that bad.’

Before she could continue I walked out of the kitchen and out into the garden.
‘Hey lazy.’ I greeted my older sister with a cheesy grin.
‘Hey brat.’ Chrissie said back, not releasing her stare on the magazine infront of her.

‘Charmin’’ I rolled my eyes as I sat down on the floor next to her as she lay on the sunbed on her front. Crossing my legs I stared into my glass and bit my lip again. Maybe I should ask Chrissie if she’s-
‘What’s wrong?’ She sighed, lifting her sunglasses from her eyes and sliding them through her thick blonde hair. I never got why she was blonde and the rest of us were brunette. Maybe she was adopted. Ha! Now that would be funny.
‘N-nothing.’ I shook my head.
‘You were thinking. You bite your lip when you’re stressed aswell.’
I looked up at her and she lifted one perfectly plucked brow. Sighing, knowing I couldn’t lie to her I took a sip of my orange before asking her if she’d noticed anything about our mother.

‘Erm. I didn’t, but now you say it, I’ve noticed her hay fever has been worse.’ She replied.
‘I think I heard her crying the other day when Dan and Meredith were round for the barbecue.’ I bit my lip again.

‘Oh. Maybe she’s having flash backs again.’ My sister dropped her sunglasses back infront of her eyes and turned back to her magazine like my mother’s problem was nothing.

‘Dad’s death was almost ten years ago.’ I said, sounding a little more heartless than I intended. Sighing as she looked at me through the shaded lenses I saved myself from looking like a bitch. ‘The doctor said she wouldn’t get flashbacks after seven years.’

‘Hum.’ She bit her lip this time before shrugging. ‘I don’t know, if I hear her crying, then I’ll inform you and we will take it seriously.’ She sat up and lifted her arms upto her long blonde locks and tied a bobble around them. ‘But for now, I’m sunbathing.’
Back to top Go down
rachellaa
rachellaa

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted 15+ chapter 2   Corrupted 15+ chapter 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:46 am

bump...
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted 15+ chapter 2   Corrupted 15+ chapter 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:15 pm

Sad i thought i replied to this
LOVED IT big time Smile
i wanna no neeeeed to know why she's crying
and who it's about
and whats going to happen
and
MORE!!!
Back to top Go down
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted 15+ chapter 2   Corrupted 15+ chapter 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:18 am

Why's she crying? Who made her cry?
And gee, your sister sounds delightful and very insightful! Who stole her cookie?
Anyway..
I really like this! I wanna know where this is goooiiiing!
More soon, oui?
xo DEB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted 15+ chapter 2   Corrupted 15+ chapter 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrupted 15+ chapter 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan-Fictions :: McFly FanFictions-
Jump to: