Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

History Repeated (14+)

Go down 
+3
Bobbers
Flossie
xKim
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

History Repeated (14+) Empty
PostSubject: History Repeated (14+)   History Repeated (14+) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:42 pm

Hi again Very Happy
By request to finish, I thought I'd post the entire fic on here; it used to be on Refresh as a sequel to a fic I wrote called Lost In You (I'll give you the general jist in a second as sadly, I don't have it saved) and basically, I thought that if I post the remaining bit possible new readers will be all 'What... the... fluxcapacitor?' So... here's the entire fic, History Repeated! With some minor edits.

Lost In You - Was basically about a group of friends in University, the main character being Kristen who was being literally stalked and hounded by this dude that was freakishly in love with her - called Liam. He basically wen't coocoo and did all sorts including slipping Kristen a date rape drug (she didn't get raped), physically harming her best friend Kim (me, thankya very much) and doing some dodgy cryptic shit around campus.
Kristen met Danny who was beyond perfect (naturally) but he had a little dark past (ex girlfriend committed suicide - he blamed himself) but he found himself loving Kristen more than he thought possible, so obviously he wasn't going to stand for Liam's psycho crap.
Basically, the fic ended when Liam planned a coach crash and kidnapped Danny and Kristen, locking them in a derelict factory with every intention of killing Danny and doing god knows what to the beautiful Kristen. But Danny's awesome amplified so he saved her;)
Little none relevant plot lines - Dougie cheated on Kim with a girl names Saz, Kim eventually forgave Dougie (who wouldn't?), Stacey reluctantly gave in to Harry wanting her and Tom got Teagan pregnant!
Annnnd that was basically Lost In You, if anyone's desperate to read it (which I doubt you will be - it wasn't all that brilliant) I'll salvage it from my external hard-drive and e-mail it to you!
But, saying that, you don't REALLY need to read Lost In You to understand what's going on in History Repeated.
And remember these few vital facts...

Liam is a DICK! A really really realllllly bad guy, emphasis on the bad.
Kristen and Danny were an item in Lost In You.
Kim and Dougie were an item in Lost In You.
Stacey and Harry were an item in Lost In You.
and I'm changing one character who doesn't write anymore to whoever wants to be Tom's lady *wiggles eyebrows* First come first serve, I could do with a name you'd call your future (or present) son and the name of someone you HATE (male wise) that's all Very Happy

Anyway, here's a bit to read Smile

Harry Judd groaned as light from outside flooded into his room through a crack in his curtains, “Sleep time. Not wake time!” He mumbled taking his pillow and placing it over his head; anything to block out the harsh light of day. The TV blared from the room underneath him and he knew from the smell of burnt bacon that she’d tried to cook breakfast again. ‘Better go check she hasn’t burnt the place down’ He thought confident in his girlfriends culinary skills.

He blearily dragged himself from the warmth of his bed and made his way over to his closet, where he picked out an outfit for the day. Today was the second day of recording McFLY’s new album, ‘Motion in the Ocean’; anything had to be better than yesterday’s arguments over who got to sing the chorus in Star Girl. Of course Danny had won, stating quite matter-of-factly that seeing as how Tom was singing the verses anyway it wouldn’t be at all fair on him.

Tom gave in.

Harry pulled on a pair of Levi’s and a black Atticus t-shirt before slowly making his way down the spiral staircase towards the living room, would it be completely senseless to dread seeing his own girlfriend?

“Hey sexy,” She grinned manoeuvring around unwanted and unnecessary pieces of expensive furniture she’d promised they needed. She was wrong. “I cooked you breakfast! But then it got cold 'cause you stayed in bed, lazy bum,” She giggled reaching up and placing a soft kiss on his lips.

“That’s okay, I’m not that hungry anyway,” Harry lied making his way into the kitchen to check on the devastation she’d left behind. “Shell... how did you cook the bacon?” He quizzed spotting two slices of black-as-coal toast on a plate, topped with a pile of pink bacon.

“The microwave,” The red-head smiled, she pushed herself onto a breakfast stool and sat smiling at Harry. “I won’t be offended if you don’t eat it, the toaster burnt the toast!”
‘I’d say undercooked pig is probably the more unappetising thought actually...’ Harry told himself smiling ‘gratefully’. “I’ll just get something on the way to the studio.”

Also, please note it's not that good... I wrote it AGES ago...
Back to top Go down
Flossie
Flossie

PostSubject: Re: History Repeated (14+)   History Repeated (14+) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:52 pm

IM HAVING TOM! PLEEEEASE
Back to top Go down
Flossie
Flossie

PostSubject: Re: History Repeated (14+)   History Repeated (14+) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:19 pm

*cough*

I mean...YAY I've missed this fic so much!!!

And please may I have Tom! Smile Love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

PostSubject: Re: History Repeated (14+)   History Repeated (14+) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:20 am

lol emz puts in so much enthusiasm
its almost like the grasped hold of tom and shouted mine
oh the beauty of it XD

ahhh i loved LIY and HR XD
cant wait to reread and then read more of HR
aww i remember when i hypnotised Dougie with my magic vag
magic wore off pretty quick lol

major love kim
cant wait for more xxx
Back to top Go down
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

PostSubject: Re: History Repeated (14+)   History Repeated (14+) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:20 am

i am just going to throw this out there for all you munchkins who havent read LIY... ITS AMAZING!
one of the best fics i've ever read. Kimberley Baugh is an incredible writer. I read LIY like 937872 times. And HR like 382934! Can't wait to read it again, and see how it ends!
Which I hope is with Liam at the bottom of a concrete slab.
LOVE this fic,LOVE you!

yes, it had to be in the HUGE writing. Cos that's how I like it Wink hahaha
Back to top Go down
charlottewoah
charlottewoah

PostSubject: Re: History Repeated (14+)   History Repeated (14+) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:02 pm

If only there was some kind of "Retweet" "Like" or "Reblog" Button for that comment above.
Man, i almost died when i saw you posted this on here.
I remember, a while back, i stayed up all night reading Lost in You, & A little bit of History Repeated. (And Kriz's fics too!)
One line from Lost in You (kinda) sticks in my mind. (I say kinda cause i know full well I'll write it down here and it'll be wrong).
But it went something along the lines of.
"So whats your name.." "Not interested" "Thats interesting, what is that, Portuguese?"
Easily the funniest thing ive ever read.

So excited to read this over Kim.
This is one of my favourite fics. Ever. In the history of the world.

LovesYouuu Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/charlottewoah
Flossie
Flossie

PostSubject: Re: History Repeated (14+)   History Repeated (14+) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:12 pm

Bobbers wrote:
lol emz puts in so much enthusiasm
its almost like the grasped hold of tom and shouted mine
oh the beauty of it XD

Well you see Saz, Kim forgot she'd already promised him to me haha, seeing as in the original version I was actually with Tom but well we all know what happens, lol so when she first announced that she was re-posting it and changing it a bit, i was like, can i have him for real? lol and she said yes, but saw the first come first serve thing and panicked slightly haha, hense my hasty ME PLEASE comment haha

Kim I love this fic, you truley are an awesome writer! and i say it again, you need to get published!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

PostSubject: Re: History Repeated (14+)   History Repeated (14+) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:12 pm

charlottewoah wrote:
If only there was some kind of "Retweet" "Like" or "Reblog" Button for that comment above.
Man, i almost died when i saw you posted this on here.
I remember, a while back, i stayed up all night reading Lost in You, & A little bit of History Repeated. (And Kriz's fics too!)
One line from Lost in You (kinda) sticks in my mind. (I say kinda cause i know full well I'll write it down here and it'll be wrong).
But it went something along the lines of.
"So whats your name.." "Not interested" "Thats interesting, what is that, Portuguese?"
Easily the funniest thing ive ever read.

So excited to read this over Kim.
This is one of my favourite fics. Ever. In the history of the world.

LovesYouuu Smile

YOU CAN QUOTE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

PostSubject: Re: History Repeated (14+)   History Repeated (14+) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:50 pm

Nawww, I've been grinning like a loon reading these comments.
Truth is I get so paranoid when I'm writing or posting that I haven't worded what I wanted to write well enough and all that jazz, like I'm serious every post I do I'm like 'Ergh, I'm just getting into the fic... hopefully it'll start improving soon.'
And my god Charlotte, I can't believe you remembered that! How amazing are you?! Yeah it was something along those lines!
Honestly girls, I adore you. You all make me feel good about something I'm paranoid about, it means all the more that AMAZING writers like you lot say that.
Again, I love you all.
And... on an immature note... can I just add... Kristen made it huge cos she likes it like that BAHAHAHAHAHA! Ahem...
Okay I'm done babbling...

Tom’s hands sat parallel on the steering wheel; he exhaled loudly and unbuckled his seatbelt. If someone said to him 4 years ago he’d be in this position now – he’d have done everything in his power to prevent it. This wasn’t remotely fair on Daisy.

He pulled a Milky Bar from the glove compartment of his beloved Mini and stalked up to the front door. He drummed his fingers on the wood and waited anxiously for an answer.

The door slowly opened and a little girl with eyes just like her mothers smiled up at him, Tom grinned and knelt down.

“Hey princess, is your Mom around?” He questioned dropping a kiss on her forehead and handing her a bar of chocolate.

“In kitchen!” Daisy stated grabbing Tom’s hand and dragging him into the house, Tom was adamant he’d stay outside but how could you explain to an almost 3 year old that he couldn’t face seeing her?

“Daisy, why don’t you go and get your coat and I’ll wait here?” Tom mumbled quietly.

“No Daddy, I wants to show you my Belle toy!”

“Daddy has to get to the studio baby, come and get your coat or he’ll leave without you,” Emma breathed emerging from the kitchen, she pushed Daisy’s ‘Disney Princess’ lunch box into Tom’s chest and dropped to her knees in front of her daughter. “It’s only 9am Tom, she shouldn’t be eating chocolate right now!” She rolled her eyes as Daisy reluctantly handed the chocolate over to her Mom.

Tom accepted the chocolate Emma handed him and pushed it back into his pocket making a mental note to give it back to her the second they were in the car, “I was gonna take her out for lunch Emz, I told you that last night,” He explained referring to the lunch box she’d handed him.

“Err… all due respect I don’t want my daughter eating the shit you get through.”

“Hey!” Tom frowned looking down at the wide eyed child staring at her two parents in confusion, “If she starts saying that word it’ll be your fault! And she’s our daughter!” He mumbled as Emma zipped up Daisy’s pretty pink In The Night Garden print jacket.

“We’re going to the park at 4 tomorrow so have her back for 2,” She stated, she always had an overwhelming feeling of sadness when Tom took Daisy. Not only because then she was truly alone, but because she hated being away from her. “Give Mommy a kiss,”

Tom sighed heavily and looked elsewhere, it was only getting harder with each visit. “Kristen’s gonna be there, why don’t you come down?”

“I’ve got things to do,” Emma replied bluntly as she stood back up.

“Alright then, I’ll see you tomorrow,”

“I’ll look forward to it,” She replied sarcasm dripping off her every word.

Tom broke eye contact with her and took Daisy’s hand in his. “Come on then beautiful.” As he buckled Daisy into her car seat he found himself thinking back to simpler times and for a split second he could see a younger Emma, with looks akin to the daughter he would die for and her long blonde hair flowing past her shoulder blades; he remembered their first date - a picnic on the beach near University. He knew then and there that he loved her. The day of the crash, when he thought he had lost her and then an unborn Daisy, he decided that he would never be without her. The problem was... the decision was all too quickly taken away from him.

Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

PostSubject: Re: History Repeated (14+)   History Repeated (14+) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:22 am

love love love love love love love love
more more more more more more more more
PWEASE!!!!! *flutters lashes*
PWETTY PWEASE *adds big grin*

its awesome Kim
lub ewe
Back to top Go down
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

PostSubject: Re: History Repeated (14+)   History Repeated (14+) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:24 am

Oh! And I forgot to add, Charlotte do you wanna be Tom's part time lover?
xoxo

Thanks Saz:D I'll add more when I'm on my laptop later, I'm make you more involved in this fix than just mentioned every now and then!
Love you beautiful, miss you xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

PostSubject: Re: History Repeated (14+)   History Repeated (14+) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:39 am

can i be an evil villain
can i play the part of the scorned fling
can i show up with a stolen baby and pretend its dougies lol
i havent been evil in a while
XD
Lub ewe xxx
Back to top Go down
charlottewoah
charlottewoah

PostSubject: Re: History Repeated (14+)   History Repeated (14+) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:49 am

I'm going to say this as simply as possible.
"More."
xD

love this, beaut.
xxxx
Back to top Go down
imperfectionox

PostSubject: Re: History Repeated (14+)   History Repeated (14+) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:04 pm

OMG I LOVE YOU FOR REPOSTING THIS!!!!
SOOOOO MUCH!!!
still makes me chuckle and i still wanna read more!!!!
more gorgeous face Smile
love ya!!!

Ps the toaster burnt the toast haha classic!!!!

xxxx
Back to top Go down
Flossie
Flossie

PostSubject: Re: History Repeated (14+)   History Repeated (14+) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:31 pm

Sigh, i love this fic, so excited to be reading again Smile

Awesome add hun! just want to give Daisy a hug!

xxxxx
Back to top Go down
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

PostSubject: Re: History Repeated (14+)   History Repeated (14+) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:18 pm

Thank you ladies Very Happy I love you all!
Here's an add!

“Morning,” Dougie yawned dropping his backpack on the floor and pushing himself on the table next to Kristen.

“Christ, go back to bed Doug,” She chuckled.

“Back to bed? I haven’t been to bed!” He placed his head in his hands and groaned loudly. “Abby’s teething and… oh god my head,” He mumbled. For three nights now he and Kim had shared the agonising task of sitting up till god knows what time with their daughter.

“Aw, no… poor baby." Kristen pouted.

“Yeah, Kim and I have been up since 2am with her again,” Dougie explained, “I could so do without a day of playing bas."

“Tom’s bringing Daisy though I think? So I doubt they’re gonna hang about all day…” Kristen told him, she placed her hand on Dougie’s shoulder and smiled. “Plus we’re viewing a house at 1 so the absolute latest we can leave is half 12,”

“Hmm,” Dougie - one of the great conversationalists of our time - mumbled.

“Harry mate, bring your sweet ass over here and drum for me,” Danny requested emerging from the singing booth with special acoustic earphones around his neck.

“I’m eating!” Harry retorted in an almost cannibalistic way, he bit down on his third bacon roll and mumbled through a mouthful. “Mmm, some good shit!”

“Dude, save some for me!” Dougie frowned pushing himself off the table and making his way over to where Harry was sat.

Danny pivoted on the spot and grinned at the sight of Tom and Daisy walking into the studio, “Hey beautiful,” Danny dropped to the floor and sat with his legs crossed; the little girl charged over and automatically dropped down on his lap.

“Uncie Danny, Daddy gived Daisy some chocolate!” Daisy informed him.

“Did he?!” Danny gasped overdramatically. “He never gives me chocolate, was it nice?”

“Yes and, and, and I eated it look, s’all gone!” She opened her mouth as wide as she could manage and pointed at her tongue.

“Wow, you’re such a good girl!” Danny praised her.

“Hey Tom!” Kristen grinned, “You alright?”

Tom chuckled sarcastically and nodded, “Got my baby for the night... which is good, angry glares and snide comments… not so good, at what point did we get like that Kriz?”

“Chin up soldier,” Kristen smiled brightly, nothing was going to dampen her mood today. “Emz is just stressed at the minute is all…”

“If you insist. We split up a year ago; you’d think we’d be able to be civil by now - for Daisy’s sake at least,”
Back to top Go down
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

PostSubject: Re: History Repeated (14+)   History Repeated (14+) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:34 pm

Jeeeeeeez Emmaaaaaaaaaa! way to be mean!
I'm sure everything will work out though...? Right? Kim? RIGHT?!
Love this so much! mooore!
<3
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

PostSubject: Re: History Repeated (14+)   History Repeated (14+) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:46 am

aww how cute is Danny with Daisy
and bless tom with his fed up ness
and aww poor doug and Kim with no sleep
more more more more more more
pweeeeeeeeeeaaaaase
Back to top Go down
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

PostSubject: Re: History Repeated (14+)   History Repeated (14+) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Mooore Smile
Love you ladies xxx

“Ready?” Danny smiled widely; he held his hand out in front of him motioning for Kristen to take it.

“Eeeee, are you excited? I’m excited,” She grinned pushing herself off the table and taking his hand, he immediately started walking towards the door. “Wait, stop… halt even! I need my coat!” She grinned loosing his hand for a few seconds.

Danny stood with his back against the wall and smiled as Harry approached him.

“Can I come?” Harry quizzed.

“Err… no?” Danny pulled his eyebrows together in confusion.

“Please?” Harry pouted.

“Are you avoiding Michelle again?” Danny chuckled flicking his hair from his eyes.

“Dude, you don’t know what its like. YOU try and live with her!”

“Not on your life,” Danny retorted as Kristen joined them, “See you later Judd,”

“Danny, please? Come on man, play it fair…”

“BYE HARRY!” Danny grinned waving as him and Kristen disappeared through a door and onto the parking lot.

“SELFISH COCK!” Harry shouted.

“Wha’s cock Daddy?” Daisy questioned in a wide-eyed, naive childlike way.

“It’s a boy chicken, isn’t it Harry?!” Tom scowled at his band mate.

“Err… yeah…” Harry mumbled mouthing the word ‘sorry’ at Tom, “Are you two going now?”

“Yeah, we’re gonna pop to KFC and then I’m taking her the zoo,” Tom replied thinking about the lunch box Emma prepared; time and effort completely wasted… much like their relationship.

“Will be cocks there Daddy?”

“It’s better to just call them chickens princess.”

“Tickens,”

“Yeah that’ll do,” Tom mumbled, glaring again at Harry.

“I suppose that means, ‘No you can’t come to the zoo Harry’, doesn’t it?”

Tom nodded firmly. “See you later,”

~

“This kitchen has just been fitted with a modern design… as you can see,” The house representative explained, she ran one of her perfectly manicured hands across the granite work surface and smiled warmly. “What do you think?”

Danny looked from the woman in front of him towards Kristen, “What do YOU think?” He quizzed.

“I really like it,” Kristen grinned widely, “But it’s not just me that’s got to live here… could you live here?”

“If you like it… that’s good enough for me,” Danny breathed, “I could see myself living here, and look…” He pointed towards the brand new cooker, “A place for you to burn dinner!”

“I’m not that bad you imbecile,” She pouted, Danny chuckled and made his way over to her again, he placed his hands on the small of her back and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. “I only burnt dinner ONCE and that was your fault entirely."

“How was it my fault? I hadn’t long got back from tour!"

“EXACTLY! Think of how deprived of se… err…” She stalled realising the other person in the room. “It was your fault!” She added quickly.

Danny chuckled and nodded, “Okay, are we getting this one or not?”

“I really like it,” She replied grinning,

“We’ll take it,” Danny concluded.

The house representative smiled widely and Danny feared her porcelain skin would crack underneath all the make-up that she was wearing. She fumbled in her briefcase for a bundle of papers, after she found them she whipped them out and fanned them in front of Danny's face. "If you could fill this in and return it to our office as soon as possible we can draw up the contract."
Back to top Go down
charlottewoah
charlottewoah

PostSubject: Re: History Repeated (14+)   History Repeated (14+) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:31 am

Kiiiiiim, i didnt even see that you asked me!
of course i'd love to be if its still available!
god, harry you male chicken.
how do you not understand that swearing or using bad words in front of children is forbidden.
go hang with your skank girlfriend, stacey is so much better, just sayin Wink

xx
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

PostSubject: Re: History Repeated (14+)   History Repeated (14+) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:51 am

you can guarentee that the moment i go on a rant
theres someone's little kid right behind me waiting to hear it all lol
god im bad for swearing
like really bad
and its not just cause im yorkshire lol

More more more pwease Kim Very Happy
xxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

PostSubject: Re: History Repeated (14+)   History Repeated (14+) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:06 am

Blaming me for burning dinner when it was his fault.
It's not my fault he's a sex machine ready to reload.
mmm he can reload anytime Wink
Freaking love this.
MORE please!
Back to top Go down
Flossie
Flossie

PostSubject: Re: History Repeated (14+)   History Repeated (14+) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:59 pm

Harry Judd I should bind you in irons for poisoning my daughters mind with your vial language!

Awesome Kimmy Smile

xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History Repeated (14+)   History Repeated (14+) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History Repeated (14+)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan-Fictions :: McFly FanFictions-
Jump to: