Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wasted on you.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
charlottewoah
charlottewoah

Wasted on you. Empty
PostSubject: Wasted on you.   Wasted on you. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:50 pm

My first fic on this site. Excited.
Sorry if i suck. And sorry it seems stupidly short.
Love you all.
Charlotte xxx

Wasted.

Wasted on you. Hdsujf12

Crumpling yet another piece of paper in her hand she sighed. If she kept this up she would have no notepad left in the space of ten minutes. It seemed like the amount of paper she had gone through in just one hour; the world would be out of usable trees to create more with.
But this had to be perfect. It had to explain everything she truly thought and felt. But words were never her strong point.
Then again, she didn’t seem to have any strong points anymore.

Tossing the screwed up ball of paper onto the coffee table in front of her, she looked at the mess she’d made. Not just the hundreds of screwed up pieces of paper scattered around the room, but at the chaos she had created in just under a week.
She had lost the one man that could never let her down, or disappoint her.
He was always the one that was there for her, through everything she went through. She’d lost him, and she didn’t deserve yet another chance, one that he wasn’t prepared to give her this time around.
He didn’t need, or want her anymore. And she didn’t blame him. She didn’t see anyone else running through the door to be around her right now. She was a mess, and she knew it all too well.

Picking up the pen from where it was lying on the notepad, she pressed it to the paper.
“Tom,” she began. She closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. When she looked back at the paper, she frowned, and her eyes filled with tears. Realisation hitting her that there wasn’t anything she could say to bring him back...

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/charlottewoah
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

Wasted on you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasted on you.   Wasted on you. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Wasted on you. Tumblr_livi89EMao1qcka79
HOWDY Wink

Eek eek EEK! You honestly have NO idea how freaking excited I am for this fic!
I'm so, so, SO excited! You know.. I realised I say words three times a lot and then emphasize the third one.. Ah well..

What did she do that was so bad? Did she cheat?
Post more, post more!

Love you lots!
xo
Back to top Go down
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

Wasted on you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasted on you.   Wasted on you. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:54 pm

Okay, first and most importantly -
edflhwfskvjnvldasg;h;sfkdm,msn.bldgkjfhdaskhfbksdbsk I am SO fecking excited that I get to read everyone's writing again! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy!
This is AMAZING already, I was sitting here and my face sort of stuck like 'D:' wah.
What did she do to poor Tom? Sad *hugs Tom*
Charlotte, you are INCREDIBLE! I cannot wait for more! Very Happy
More soon?
Love you xxxxxxxxxxxxx
P.S: WOODY!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

Wasted on you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasted on you.   Wasted on you. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:44 am

CHARLOTTEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*SQUEALS*... *DIVES ON*....
I LUB EWE Very Happy
I LUB THIS
amazing start
what did you do to tom...
did you kill him?
whats going on?????
more more more more
PPPPPPPWEASE!!!!!
xxx
Back to top Go down