Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is goodbye

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiona_tbh
Fiona_tbh

This is goodbye Empty
PostSubject: This is goodbye   This is goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:46 pm

Okay this used to be a Mcfly s/a but it was changed to misc a while back and I also edited some parts of it.
Soo some of you may have read it before? If no,please do. I'd love some feedback... good or bad hit me with it Smile That's how i'm going to learn.

I hope you enjoy this s/a
Fiona
xo

This Is Goodbye
Your wedding day, it’s meant to be the best day of your life, agreed? You plan it for ages, making sure everything is just right. You find the perfect dress, perfect man and the perfect day. You expect everything to go right. You’re meant to show all the wedding pictures to your children and hopefully even grand children. You don’t expect your perfect wedding day to be the worst day of your life sure you don’t. Neither did Mandy.

Mandy ran around her crowed room looking for her blue garter she had. She believed in tradition. She needed something old- her mother’s necklace that she wore on her wedding. Something new - The Marc Jacobs shoes that once had an extremely expensive price tag hanging delicately upon them. Something borrowed – her best friend’s bracelet and last but certainly not least something blue - the garter that she slid on up her tanned smooth leg.
Once the hunt for the valued items ended and they were positioned in the appropriate place Mandy rushed off, pushing past her bridesmaids who were mid way through their Make-up process. Hastening through the sea of over excited friends she, much to her relief, found a quiet corner. Perching herself on a seat ,longing for a moment of relaxation she let her eyes flutter closed, took a deep breath in and let it slowly trail out. Feeling her shoulders drop a small smile washed across her face until the hairdresser, beautician and makeup artist eventually found her and began to poke and prod at her like she was a dying bird in their garden and they were the five year old children with a stick. She was nervous. What if Robert didn’t show up? Left her standing alone at the altar, what would she do? Nevertheless she couldn’t worry today, not now anyway half an hour and the cars would be here to take her to the church. She slipped into her dress and everybody whooped and cheered. Flashes where lighting up the room, people talked over one another to complement her and her mum, standing strong with the role of embarrassing mother, begged her to turn once more in her brilliant white dress so she could get “just one more picture for the photo album”. Mandy laughed, everything was perfect. The swarm of butterflies decided to withdraw their stubbornness and began to die down. Nothing could spoil this day.

She flashed a smile at her dad as they both got into the car. His eyes were wet and tears began to brim, causing Mandy to let out a small giggle, in all her life she had never seen her dad cry. Turning to her he picked up her small hand and held it in his.
“Mandy I’m so proud of you, you’ve found a great guy and he’s a lucky man, I’m so happy my little princess is happy.” He announced.
Touched by what her father admitted a small smile crept onto her face, her eyes dampened and she embraced her dad. He was right; she had found such a great guy. Robert Andrews was all she wanted and more. She was still trying to get her head around the whole thing but she soon snapped out of her day dream as she had reached the church. The bells were ringing and the butterflies, realizing how stupid they were to back down, rushed back. She stepped out of the car and hitched up her dress, making sure not an inch touched the ground. As she suffered from a mild case of OCD everything had to be perfect, and that included keeping the ends of the dress white. Her long golden hair was in a messy up do with a small beehive where the veil sat. Her side fringe was sweeping down. Her dress was incrusted with small diamonds on the sweet heart neckline and down the bust until it gracefully dropped just below the bust in an empire line style. She giggled to herself due to the nerves and excitement, looked up to the church and made her way inside. That’s when she heard that awful sound of tires screeching, metal clashing and people screaming. Her face dropped, she hitched her dress up and ran out the heavy wooden doors but just froze at the top of the steps. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She flung her hand up too her mouth expecting a scream to come out but nothing did, there was just silence she couldn’t say anything. Tears started to flow down her face. Her mouth went dry she couldn’t breath; she couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She gulped, and reached out for Robert but somehow couldn’t grasp him; her eyes never left him she just stood there looking at him. People started to file out of the church and run towards the mess. Hot on their heels she followed, running toward the wedding car which was flipped over; broken glass all over the road and her beautiful Robert half hanging out the window. When she got closer her scream, which once was the just an icy, silenced outlet of carbon dioxide, eventually did come out. “ROBERT, NO ROBERT PLEASE O GOD NO”
The world just stopped, things were moving in slow motion but it was embedded in silence. All she could see was herself and Robert. Her voice and the irregular beating of her heart pounding on her chest, as if it were a gorilla caged in a small box yearning to escape, was all that she could hear. She looked down and dropped to her knees, the metal of the car was hugging Robert like a child hugging a teddy bear, so tight and not wanting to let go. She gently lifted his head and put in on her knee nursing him. His beautiful eyes were shut and his flawless face was now covered in blood, cuts, glass and even tiny chunks of metal. Tears started running down her face and dripped onto Robert, washing away some of the little stones that clung to the blood on his face. All she could do was rock back and forward. Every ,what felt like, minute putting her ear down to his blood stained shirt to see if he had a heart beat. Worrying that she had lost him she started screaming at everyone “GET A FUCKING AMBULANCE! STOP STANDING ABOUT”. Pushing Roberts loose curls out of his face she cried and started to talk to him whispering “Robert please wake up, please don’t leave me, I can’t do this without you, why aren’t you waking up? Please don’t leave me”
Shortly after her unheard pleads poured from her lips she broke down sobbing and spluttering, finding it hard to locate a deep breath, the sobs rung from the pit of her stomach causing her to heave. Her dad tried to pull her away though she just started shouting “NO, LEAVE ME, NO, I LOVE HIM PLEASE NO,O GOD PLEASE DON’T LET HIM DIE”
“Pet he’s gone, we’ve already checked”
“NO dad, no he’s not, he’ll wake up, he will.”
Tears streamed from her eyes like waterfalls. She was lying to herself; she was just trying to convince herself that her one true love wasn’t dead, that he was just asleep, or had just got knocked out. She just sat rocking back and forward. Comforting Robert and nursing him like a child. Whispering words of love into his ear. But a warm hand started to pull her arm. She looked up to find tom, He was like a brother to her. She confided in him. He was Roberts’s best friend. His chubby face was tear stained as he tried to pull her to her feet.
“Tom-Tom”, she sighed “Oh Tom Why?” she asked him like a young child
“I don’t know Mandy. I don’t know, but all I know is he’s gone Mandy, Robert’s gone.” He cried and pulled her to her feet.
She watched as the body of her lifeless fiancĂ© fell to the floor. She observed as the paramedic’s ran in, retrieved it and carried it to the ambulance, her eyes never left him. As they closed the door she took a deep breath in, it was like they were closing the door to their future, her and Robert’s future was no more. As the ambulance drove off she whispered
“Don’t leave me Robert, please come back, please please come back, I love you, please don’t leave”
Tearing her eyes away from the van, which was now driving off into the sunshine, she turned to Tom, who was standing which his head hung to the ground.
“Tom-tom this isn’t meant to happen, this is meant to be the best day of my life, he’s not meant to die before the wedding.”
“I know Mandy, I know” tom whispered in agreement.
They stood hugging in the middle of the wreckage and crying for the death of a lover, a soul mate and a best friend.
“Come on lets go” tom said while putting an arm around Mandy’s shoulders.
And they walked back into the church.

Still today she cannot believe she had watched her Fiancé wilt and die like a flower.
It’s the day of the funeral, her last chance to say goodbye. She would be on her honeymoon right now, having an amazing time and making precious memories with him. But she had to face the fact Robert was gone and would never come back.
As the coffin got lowered down into the ground she said “I love you Robert and I always will” just as she said this, a gust of wind blew causing her to shiver. Smiling, she knew it was Robert he was there with her. She felt a tingle in her hand and she looked down, nothing was there but she knew it was Robert holding her hand. She wiped away the tear that rolled down her cheek and she dropped a single red rose onto the coffin. And said“Goodbye”.

Back to top Go down
NearlyWitches

This is goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is goodbye   This is goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:13 pm

Oh my, what a tragic story! I really loved it - but hated it at the same time! Poor Mandy Sad

The ending REALLY made me smile! So sweet and poetically <3

Great SA!!
Back to top Go down
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

This is goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is goodbye   This is goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:16 pm

*mumbles incoherently* NOOOOOOOO ROBERT NOOOOOOOOO :'(
Fiona, I cried. Literally, sat here blubbering while I wrote this comment.
Honest to god, I couldn't give you bad feedback if I wanted to beaut, I can't pick fault with this.
Absolutely legendary, that's what you are my friend.
LOVED it xxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

This is goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is goodbye   This is goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:21 pm

Okay.
This is not even funny.
I have read this before.. and when I say before I mean about 10 times and each time it had made me cry.
I'm not reading it again because I can already feel the tears sting behind my eyes because I remember it so well.
DAMN YOU FIONA YOUNG! YOU'RE SA'S ALWAYS MAKE ME CRY!

xo
Back to top Go down
Fiona_tbh
Fiona_tbh

This is goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is goodbye   This is goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:30 pm

Thank you Thank you Thank you!
You guy's just made my night! Very Happy Sorry for making you cry Sad I'm not as warped as I may seem with this story Razz
Love you all
xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is goodbye   This is goodbye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is goodbye
Page 1 of 1