Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One way or another.

Go down 
+4
xKim
Fiona_tbh
Bobbers
KristyLee04
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

One way or another. Empty
PostSubject: One way or another.   One way or another. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:07 am

Hey, soooooooo this is my new fic. I'm not sure where it's going or what's going to happen. There could be sex in it but I'm not entirely sure at this point in time. I will warn you if it comes (hahaha) up.
So this was written really quickly. I haven't written in a while, so it's unbelievably shite but I'm hoping it will all get better at some point in time.
Cheers for giving it a go Smile

“Kristen Clark, age 17. Trauma to both arms, left leg, ribs, abdomen and head…”
“She’s going to be alright, right?” Mum asked, she was worried as well… as a mother would be if she found her child at the bottom of a stair case unconscious.
“Mmokay.” I mumbled, not that anyone could have heard me, they had the oxygen mask on, that and all the nurses and doctors that were working on me were talking.
“Can you organise a CT Scan X-rays…?” The head honcho asked a young male nurse, a young rather attractive male nurse. Figures, I’m all bruised and bloody and I have an attractive nurse working on me. They started cutting my shirt off.
Wait… what?
“NO!” I shouted, instantly regretting it, pain seared through every single part of my body, I didn’t feel it before. Well, okay I did. But it wasn’t so severe it was more of a dull ache.
But how dare they!? My favourite top! “Not my… stop, I’ll sit up you can...”
Rip. It was gone. Apparently my speech must be incoherent. Either that or the wankers are ignoring me. I swear to god if I had my…
That isn’t a needle. That’s not a… it’s a needle. And it’s drawing incredibly close to my arm. I freaking hate needles!
“This is something for the pain…” The attractive male nurse smiled. Remembering I had no shirt on I desperately tried to remember if I wore a pretty bra today and then I was out.

Back to top Go down
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:50 am

Oooh sorry I just realized this sounds like Saz' fic but I promise it's not and Ive not stolen it, I've had this idea for months now!
The boys will be in it a little later.

I was being wheeled somewhere, I could see the lights rolling past me like lines on a freeway.
“Hey,” a doctor smiled. “Andrew organized to have some pictures taken of you so we can see what’s going on in your body. We’re just taking you down there now.”
“Where’s my Mum?” I asked, I knew she’d be worried. And I hated myself for it.
“She’s back in your room, calling your grandparents I believe.” He replied, “Listen Kristen… I have to ask this, while your mum isn’t around-“ He pressed the elevator button.
“I’m not pregnant or sexually active.” I replied before he asked the most embarrassing question in the whole entire world.
“Well… that’s nice, but what I was going to ask was, did your mum do this to you?”
“What?! No!” I would have sat up, but I couldn’t. “Look Doctor…” I looked around and failed to find a name badge. “Dude.”
“I prefer Doctor Awesome but continue.” He jabbed the elevator button again.
“Dr. Dude, my mum is a freaking saint! She can’t even squish a spider without apologizing profusely and until ‘sorry’ sounds like it’s not even a real word. She would never, ever hurt me.” I took a breath. Which was surprisingly difficult, “I was going downstairs to get some water, and I’m clumbsy. More-so when I’m sleepy! I stumbled and fell.”
“I’m sorry,” he said with a sigh, “we had to ask. It’s the seventh time you’ve been in here in a year. Since your father passed away…” I flinched, my poor Daddy. “People deal with grief in different ways.”
“Doctor… what is your name?”
“Awesome.” He replied, I frowned at him. “No really, it’s Ah-Sum, but everyone says awesome.”
“That’s kinda cool.” I laughed, “anyway, do I really need this neck brace on? It’s not sore.”
“It’s a precaution, we’ll take it off once we get the all clear.”
Everything started hurting again and my eyes were getting heavy. I tried to fight it off, I tried as hard as I could, but I succumbed and I slept.
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:56 pm

lol Kriz we know its not like mine
fabbytastic start
mhmm loving it big style
i wanna know what happened
and why your in hospital so much
and what the hell happened!?!?!?!?
more more more more more more more more more more more

i love love love this and YOU!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fiona_tbh
Fiona_tbh

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Well.. I remember reading your stuff on refresh and loving it and well suprise suprise no difference here I STILL LOVE IT. Kj you really do make me jealous with your ability to write Sad Seriously loving it already, great start but what REALLY happened? Did her mum push her? And where is sexy nurse Wink tehe
Can't wait for more
xxx
Back to top Go down
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:12 pm

LOL! Doctor Ah-Sum. I want to marry him.
It's awesome Kriz, not that I expected anything less. I just forgot how good you were!
Why are you always in hospital Ms. Clark? I demand answers.
More please!
Love you xxx
Back to top Go down
Flossie
Flossie

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:16 pm

woop new kristen Fic! love it hun, is not sucky at all is faboolous *puts on a frank egglehoffer voice*

love you xxxx
Back to top Go down
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:11 am

Heyyyyyyyy, i'm sorry i havent commented anybodies fics. I shall do so tomorrow. I'm absolutely rooted now and have an interview in the morning so have to study the company! Love you all.

I didn’t sleep for long, they put a cast on my leg and arm, stitched up my cuts and then I was poked and prodded every two hours because of the concussion. I’m grateful that they didn’t let me die and everything… but is it too much to ask to let a girl sleep?!
The next day my best and only friend came to visit me after school. Only purely because she’s possibly the only one in the whole world who doesn’t think I’m a complete weirdo. She kindly brought me my homework, oh! And a cupcake. Logan was an aspiring baker, and any chance she got she was trying to better her recipes and make them one of a kind. While nine times out of ten they were delicious, there was the occasional bad, and I mean BAD.
“It was SO boring at school today.” She said, after deciding that giving me a hug probably wasn’t the best idea. Broken ribs and all.
“Was it?” I asked, as much as I loved the girl she generally prattled on with only a few nudges like ‘Oh?’ ‘I know.’ ‘Right?!’ And I was tired, so it was one of those days. She never really seemed to notice, which I felt bad about. But this one time she started talking about baking and a thing that she think will mix the batter differently and make everything more fluffy. I. Don’t. Care. I know its what she’s passionate about but I don’t go around telling everyone about what I do all the time… if ever.
“… and Sam Bryant was murdered.”
“What?!” I gasped.
“Yeah, they’re not sure who did it. But,” she leaned forward and whispered, “Lilly, his ex, seemed pretty fine about it all.” She continued talking about how Lilly and Sam had been going out for nearly two years and he only broke up with her a week or so ago. Weird.
“So, where was he found?” I asked.
“In his bedroom, apparently there was blood everywhere but there was no sign of breaking and entering… his mum came home from her shift and… well, y’know found him.”
“Poor lady, hope she’s okay.” I said, not knowing what else to say. Logan agreed that it was upsetting and prattled on about other things before she said goodbye. I sent a text as soon as she left.
‘Possible job. Murder of Sam Bryant, no breaking and entering. Look into it for me while I’m MIA.’
‘Ok.’ Was the response that came only moments later.
Back to top Go down
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:02 am

It will all come out in the next few posts as to why im such a bitch.
Logan, you know i love you xx
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:23 am

omg who are you????
XD this just gets better and better
love it Kriz
cant wait for more
Very Happy
did you get injured on a 'job'?
Back to top Go down
charlottewoah
charlottewoah

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:15 pm

MIA, as in, Missing in Action?
Kriz, are you some kind of detective.
or something really cool that i dont know of?

OR OR OR are you a bad guy? o_O.
I hope not.

Cant wait for more.
Miss you beaut xxxxx
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/charlottewoah
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:15 pm

Wait.. Are you one of Totally Spies? You look a bit like Clover.
OMG YOU'RE CLOVER! *jumps around in circles* You are TOTALLY writing a fic about Totally Spies.
I really like Totally Spies. HERE WE GOOOO HERE WE GOOOHOOHOOO ON A MISSION, UNDERCOVER AND WE IN CONTROL! HERE WE GOOOOOOO HERE WE GOOOOOOOO
I swear I'm eighteen.

I really, really, REALLY love this fic! I can't wait for more, sexy!

Love you lots and lots and lots!
xo
Back to top Go down
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:07 pm

... Who're you texting?
You know what?! It's no wonder you're in hospital if you're doing crazy shit like investigating dodgy possible murders.
Kriz, seriously - I love you too much for you to be caught in stuff that gets you hurt :'(
I NEED more, I wanna know who you're texting and why!
Now, go go go!
ARGH! I've missed your writing!
Love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Flossie
Flossie

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:25 pm

She's a hunter! I'm right aren't I? It's a Mcfly/SN fic, and she's the hunter, and she thinks that it was a supernatural death!!!

Very Happy

Awesome hun! Loved it!

xxxxx
Back to top Go down
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:05 pm

So yeah, if you haven’t guessed I’m in the hunting business. I’m your regular Sam and Dean Winchester, except I’m not an extremely good looking male, I don’t have a penis or a brother… or a kick ass car. I drive a fucking smart car. And I hate every single second of it, not only are they small and impractical they don’t go fast, I struggle going fifty up a hill. The only upside to it is it’s really quiet. I can start it in my driveway and mum doesn’t hear it.
After being in hospital for over a week the doctors let me come home. My mum said something about me sleeping in the lounge room while my leg was injured, we had no bedrooms downstairs.
I wasn’t in much pain, it was more an ache now. That didn’t stop my mum from fluffing my pillows, bringing me snacks every hour and asking if I needed anything. I knew she was worried. But I was fine, and when I said this for the fiftieth time she still hadn’t gotten the hint.
Logan came around most days, bringing me a different cupcake or gingerbread man each day. That I could get used to. I once again tuned her out. And I know what you’re thinking, that that’s not nice. I’m being a bitch or whatever… but there is a reason behind it all, a reason I keep her at arms length.
If I get to close to someone they end up dying. I end up getting the shit kicked out of me for trying to save someone, and I generally fail. I’m not quick enough, not strong enough.
I used to have friends, before all this started, I used to have a father… a brother. But now everything has changed, and I couldn’t bare it if something happened to Logan.
The only hunters I know now are my Aunt Andrea, and Uncle Zach. We go on ‘trips’ together. We work as a team to kill anything that’s evil, we send it back to where it belongs.
“Honey, I need to tell you about something.” Mum said, pulling at the bottom of her shirt, straightening out the creases.
“And what would that be?” I asked, feeling tired yet again. I couldn’t wait to get back into my own bed… in fact I’m sure I could get up there just, it might take me a while.
“I made the decision that we’re moving, the house is already under contract. Apparently somebody had always admired it. And I’ve found a lovely 1 storey house…”
“Yeah? Where abouts?” I asked.
“Queensland.” If I wasn’t awake before, I was definitely awake now.

Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:20 am

Surprised oooooooh ... wait
your moving where?
why are you moving?
what does this mean for the buisness?
what happens next
why isnt there more
i love you xxxxx
Back to top Go down
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:44 pm

I'm sure there'd be some supernatural shit going down in Queensland! But then I suppose that's not the point...
LOVE it! You're an amazing writer!
More soon?
Love you
xxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
charlottewoah
charlottewoah

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:20 am

i dont know what a hunter is, and i dont watch supernatural
i can understand how you act around logan.
its like, you need to protect them from getting hurt, so you cant get close to anyone.

Smile
more more more...
xx
Back to top Go down
Logan

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:35 pm

Before I read any of this most likely amazing fic... I just have to do this.....

ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, I'M GONNA FIND YOU. I'M GONNA GETCHA GETCHA GETCHA GETCHA. ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, I'M GONNA WIN YOUUU

Alright, now I'm going to read it. (: I LOVE YOUU,, and i'll getcha getcha getcha (;
Back to top Go down
Logan

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:14 pm

Okay, I've read it!!!
Only to find that I'm in it!!! THANK YOU. I looooove Baking <3
At first I was like, "kristen put a boy in her fic named Logan." and then I realized...that it's a fic. and that my name is logan. and that I love baking. and you love me. So, that concluded that it was me Very Happy
again, I'm slow.

It was an amazing start! You are such a great writer Kriz, it's unreal!

More, More, More sooooon! I wanna know what happens, and I wanna know with the boys are coming (hahaha) in.

LOL. I love you....<3
Back to top Go down
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:32 am

Logan wrote:
Before I read any of this most likely amazing fic... I just have to do this.....

ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, I'M GONNA FIND YOU. I'M GONNA GETCHA GETCHA GETCHA GETCHA. ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, I'M GONNA WIN YOUUU

Alright, now I'm going to read it. (: I LOVE YOUU,, and i'll getcha getcha getcha (;

lol that's why i called it that!
Back to top Go down
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:55 am

“We’re going to what?” I asked, again dumbly. I knew what she was saying. Only a complete and utter idiot wouldn’t understand. But this was sudden. She’d never even talked about moving away!
“Move honey.” She took a deep breath, “I was offered this great job there, it will be great.”
“What about Nan and Poppa?” I asked quickly, thinking that might sway her decision to a I’m being silly, let’s stay here.
“They said they’d come visit us every few months.”
“What about my friends!?” I asked, this wasn’t going to happen… not if I could help it.
“Logan can come visit whenever she likes, and I’m sure you could come down to visit too!” Cheers for that mum, for pointing out that I have only one friend.
“Mum… I don’t want to move.” I said, as if she couldn’t tell.
“Oh honey,” mum said, sitting down beside me. “We need to move, not just because of this job. But because of this place, I can stand being in this town without your dad. We moved here together, we met everybody together… we built this house together.” My mums eyes started tearing up and she started to sob, “everywhere I look I see a memory. Mainly your dad, but of Jackson too. I need to get out of here. I, I can’t do it anymore.” She ran her fingers through her brown her and looked up at me with her bloodshot hazel eyes, “I feel them here, with me all the time.” She whispered. “I feel him sleeping beside me but when I reach out or open my eyes he isn’t there. He’ll never be there again.” I wrapped my arms around my mum, and hushed her.
“I feel them too mum.” I said to her, and that’s when I knew it was actually happening. We were moving… we were leaving home.

Charlotte -
A hunter, like in supernatural - is someone who tracks down, fights and generally kills evil things like vampires, werewolves, shape shifters, demons, ghosts... all sorts. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:50 am

aww your poor mum Sad
love this Kriz
love you too Very Happy
are the sexy Mcfly guys victims
or hunters
mhmm a hunter Mcfly gang
*drools*
I love you
Back to top Go down
charlottewoah
charlottewoah

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:34 am

Very Happy okay!

so your moving.
and your going to meet sexy guys.
what happens about you being a hunter?
undoubtably youll just have to carry on? right?
but in the new place you live?

moreeee pleaseee beautifull <3
Back to top Go down
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:12 am

Moving, huh? That's actually kind of cool. Y'know.. getting a new room and get to decorate it and it's fun! Be happy! THINK ABOUT THE PAINTING FUN!

@Sarah, what if one (or more) of McFly is possessed by a demon and Kristen has to safe him/them by kicking the ass out of that demon all Jackie Chan like. Or with a demon gun!

This is very interesting! I can't wait for you to start kicking some evil ass.

NEEDMORE!
I love this already!
And I love you!
And I miss you!

xo
Back to top Go down
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:05 am

YouMakeMeSwoon wrote:
Moving, huh? That's actually kind of cool. Y'know.. getting a new room and get to decorate it and it's fun! Be happy! THINK ABOUT THE PAINTING FUN!

@Sarah, what if one (or more) of McFly is possessed by a demon and Kristen has to safe him/them by kicking the ass out of that demon all Jackie Chan like. Or with a demon gun!

This is very interesting! I can't wait for you to start kicking some evil ass.

NEEDMORE!
I love this already!
And I love you!
And I miss you!

xo

I was reading this and then I saw movement in your signature...
my eyes wouldnt move from that! I might drown from the pool of drool...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One way or another.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan-Fictions :: McFly FanFictions-
Jump to: