Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One way or another.

Go down 
+4
xKim
Fiona_tbh
Bobbers
KristyLee04
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

One way or another. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:20 pm

OH MY GOD TOM AND GI!!!! HOW EXCITING! I think I squealed rather loudly when I read it! It's a bout time huh! I'm so happy for them! OOOH they'll have cute little mcfly babies soon!!!

Even though I had distanced myself from Logan all these years I was sad to say goodbye. I did love her, and her crazy antics. After all she was my best friend and though most of the time I didn’t really listen to what she was saying, I wouldn’t change a thing about her, not her occasional horrible muffins, not her shyness, nothing.
Saying goodbye to her was hard. She’d been through a lot with me. She had let me cry into her shoulder when my dad died. She had made me laugh while my brother lay in hospital. She helped me through those bleak times, and I never told her how grateful I was.
“We can still talk on the phone all the time,” Logan said.
“Yep, and there’s skype and email and msn…” I added, biting the inside of my mouth.
“Exactly! We’ll talk so much we won’t even have time to miss each other!!” She smiled at me. Logan was beautiful, she had long brown her, gorgeous eyes and a smile to die for. She wouldn’t believe you if you said that to her though.
“I’ll miss you.” I stated, she lunged forward and hugged me tightly. Luckily my ribs weren’t as sore any more!
“I’ll miss you too,” she took a deep, shakey breath.
“Oooh no!” I said I said with wide eyes, “don’t you dare cry!” I pulled away from her and started taking off my bracelet. “I want you to have this.”
“Oh Kristen, I couldn’t… I…” I had already put it around her wrist.
“I want you to have it, I want you to wear it all the time. And if one of the charms falls off make sure you keep it on you, like in your bra or something.” I said.
“Weird,” yeah, it was weird. But that bracelet had every charm to keep her safe while I wasn’t around.
“Promise me.”
“Okay, I promise.” Her eyes filled up with tears, “I will miss you.”
“I’ll miss you too… but on the bright side in all this some idiot bought the smart car!” I grinned at her, “finally I’ll have a car tha-…” I looked at her fallen face, “Oh Logan, you didn’t!”
“Well… it’s a good first car, and I don’t like going as fast as you do…” she stated.
“Yeah, you’ve been going out with Styles for how long now, and you still haven’t jumped his bones?”
“I want him to respect me.” She said, folding her arms across her chest.
“If by respect you mean blow your mind then he’ll probably do that!” I winked.
“Harry said that he’ll wait as long as I need him to.” Logan smiled.
“I seriously don’t know how you don’t want to just rip his clothes off with your teeth and shag him on the carpet.” I took a deep breath, “the man is fine!”
“Well, because I don’t want carpet burns.” She grinned while I chuckled.
We said goodbye for the fiftieth time a while later, as she drove away in my - now her - car I started to cry, this whole moving thing just got very real.
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:27 am

awww your making sure logans all protected
i love this Kristen
always love your stories Very Happy
more more more more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:55 am

I'm kinda regretting doing this in the first person perspective now.

“Really mum?” I asked as we stood out the front of the new house. It was nice, don’t get me wrong… but I’m pretty sure it was the only house on the street that was A) single storey and B) not on stilts. The house on the right of us was a two storey, and the one on the left a 3 storey.
“Yes, really.” I don’t think she was paying attention, because she continued with, “can you go open the door and start bringing the boxes in?” I nodded taking the key from her.
“I’m gonna have a quick look at it if that’s okay?”
I’d never seen the house before, not even a floor plan. I didn’t wait for her to reply, I was inside in a jiffy, looking around. My mums bedroom was the first door on the right, complete with a walk in wardrobe and ensuite, right across the hallway was a lounge room and dining area.
I walked through the double doors and into a kitchen to the left was a living room and a large outdoor area, complete with a pool! To the right was another door, there were two more bedrooms, the one furthest away from my mums room and closest to the loo was the biggest, and therefore… mine.
I wandered outside to the moving van, it was actually a really nice house. I think I’ll be happy here, once I get used to this friggen heat!
It didn’t really take us long to get everything inside, we had a garage sale to ‘minimize’ the stuff we were moving, chances are we will end up buying all those things again for double what we sold them for.
“Did you want to come with me to check out my new workplace?” Mum asked, leaning against my door frame whilst I was putting my jeans on a coat hanger. I shook my head, “We can get ice cream?” She said with an eyebrow wiggle, trying to coax me into going.
“I want to try get all my clothes unpacked by tonight.” I replied, reaching into my closet and hanging the pair of jeans up. “But you can still get ice cream for me!” I reached down for my favourite adidas jacket and started hanging it on a coat hanger.
“Alrighty well, I’ll be back in a little while… don’t go in the pool while I’m gone.” She said, yet another worried expression plastered on her face.
“Mum, I’m 17! I’m old enough to know how to hold my head above the water.” I rolled my eyes.
“Yes, but you’re also old enough not to fall down a flight of stairs, but you still did that didn’t you?”
“Not gonna let that go anytime soon are ya?” I asked.
She shook her head, “I’ll be back in an hour.”
I waited til I heard the door close before I flopped down onto my up, but unmade bed. I grabbed my phone and text my uncle.

‘Gotta job for me yet?’
‘I’ll let you know tomorrow.’
He replied.
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:14 pm

*squeals*
love love love it XD
i was like that before my last chapter
so wanted to do some one else's POV XD
aww i love this
i can feel a slight tension building
you know when you want something to happen
i lack the patience to wait XD
more more more more
LOVE YOU
xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
charlottewoah
charlottewoah

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:03 pm

I'm intrigued... THE JOB?! Kriz, do as your mum says and stay out of trouble young lady Smile
Harry Styles - oh logan you so lame Wink hahah
More Pweaseeeeeeeeee Very Happy

and....
se.kdjf,ncsldngv MCFLY BABIES COULD BE ON THE AGENDA.
HOW LONG HAVE WE DREAMT OF THIS. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/charlottewoah
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One way or another.   One way or another. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One way or another.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan-Fictions :: McFly FanFictions-
Jump to: