Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The one that got away... 12+

Go down 
+4
imperfectionox
charlottewoah
YouMakeMeSwoon
xKim
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

The one that got away... 12+ Empty
PostSubject: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Hi:) this is 'The one that got away...' lame name, I know. But still!

I need a couple of parts, a girl for Tom and a girl for Harry Smile first come, first serve basis!

Part 1.

Danny threw his hands up in frustration; "This is ridiculous Rach, I'm 25 stop treating me like an idiot!"
"Stop BEING an idiot and I won't treat you like one!" Rachel shot back.
He barked out a sarcastic laugh and raked his long fingers through the front of his hair, "I remember when we had fun; do you remember what fun is? Everything is so predictable. I go to work I come back and we argue! It's the same monotonous shit all the time!"
"Oh so now you're calling me boring?" Rachel got to her feet and stalked over to where he stood, but Danny backed off he knew a confrontation with her usually resulted in something being thrown at him and considering they were positioned near the cutlery draw where the knife's were kept, he thought it in his best interests to manoeuvre around her and stay in the living room.
"I'm calling the situation boring, I actually dread coming home because I know what to expect." He rolled his ocean coloured eyes and sighed, "We used to be so good together. Now look at us; arguing over toothpaste brands! That's so pathetic I can't fathom words. You patronise me like I've got no sense and you belittle me in front of everyone, I know I can be intolerable at times, I know that I'm almost always working but shouldn't that mean we're closer when I'm home rather than at each other’s throats?!" He snapped, "I can't take this anymore Rach, we're wasting our time pretending that this is working."
"I know." She agreed bluntly.
Danny sighed heavily and stared down at his worn converse, "I think we should break up."
There was a long period of silence before Rachel finally spoke, there was a hint of sadness in her voice - but she knew she was only sad because of the time she had wasted pretending it was going to work. "I think so too."
Back to top Go down
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Ooooooh! I'm so excited for this, Kim! So, SO excited!
I've missed this like crazy!
And I LOVE the start!

I can't wait for more!

I love you!
xo
Back to top Go down
charlottewoah
charlottewoah

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:56 pm

Kim.
I am so excited that i can read your writing again!
I'm also very excited that you and Deb have created this forum.

REFRESHERS BACK TOGETHER HELL YEAH! I love you
will you give me a text when you post more? because there is no doubt i will forget or something.
I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/charlottewoah
imperfectionox

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:45 pm

NEW KIM FIC!
NEW SITE!
this is awesome both fic and site!
cant wait to read more kim Smile
love you!¬ xox I love you
Back to top Go down
Fiona_tbh
Fiona_tbh

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:30 pm

I LOVE THIS. YOUR WRITING. YOU.THE SITE. Just yano everything Very Happy
Tehe, sooo at this moment in time imma say CAN I HAVE HARRY? Wink Giggidy.

Can't wait for more cutie
xo
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:29 am

no one else has laid claim so can i have Mr tomnass?
love you big style Kimbug
i've missed your stories
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:10 pm

Heh, course you can Fiona!
Saz I'm really sorry beautiful but Stacey staked claim via MStotheN, the next one you can have Douglas!
Thank you ladies Very Happy it means a lot, eeep, I'm so unnaturally excited to have a forum back! I've missed this!
More! Because I wrote loads last night and in court today (I'm not in trouble - for those who don't know)

"I am SO happy for you!" Kim grinned widely, "This is just too cool, will you introduce me to all the famous people you meet?"
Deb nodded firmly as if the answer were obvious, "Hell yeah! Its VIP parties and footballers phone numbers for us from now on."
“It’s a shame I’m tone deaf really,” Kim sighed heavily. Deb had just landed a job shadowing a manager at Island Records after an agonising 2 years of being an apprentice, getting paid pennies and getting no respect in return for the work that most people wouldn’t do. But, if she could have done it differently she wouldn’t have changed a thing and risked not being where she was today.
Lifting her flute glass in front of her, Kim chuckled and spoke in an exaggeratedly posh accent. "Oh darling, we simply must take a bottle of this fine Champaign back to ours."
"I think you've had quite enough Champaign for one night!"
Kim shook her head, "I don't know what the two of you are talking about."
Deb chuckled and refilled their glasses, "You're crazy."

~

Danny's hand was clasped tightly around his third, fourth – maybe even fifth or sixth? - pint of a drink he couldn't remember the name of.
"... then he said that's not a Lion that's a Giraffe!" Harry laughed loudly. "Classic."
"Yeah," Danny agreed monotonously.
Harry raised his eyebrows, "Dude look at the girl at the bar!"
Danny eyes didn't move from his drink once, "Yeah," He wondered briefly if Rachel had moved out properly yet, he hoped she hadn't taken the dog - surely he could take her to court for some kind of custody? But then she'd never really been a dog person so why should she? She might have took the TV though and the-
"Danny?"
"What? Sorry; I'm doing it again aren't I?" Danny looked guilty.
Harry shrugged and waved his hand dismissively, "It was a stupid idea dragging you out anyway."
"No I appreciate it!" Danny argued downing the remaining alcohol in his glass, "I'll get the next, same again?" He didn't wait for a reply, he dragged himself to the bar and left the empty's on a beer cloth.
The barman stood leering at two pretty young women at the other end of the bar and Danny quickly realised that he hated the entire female population. They either broke your heart or occupied your barmen - either way they pissed him off, tonight especially.
"Are you waiting to be served?" The man called over his bulky shoulder.
"Clearly," Danny muttered.
Back to top Go down
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Oh Danny.. darling Danny..
Doesn't it just break your heart when guys are heartbroken? It's even worse than with girls because you.. well I can't really imagine guys to really truly deeply be in love, you know what I mean? Or am I talking poo?
Either way.. oh Danny Sad Darling Danny Sad We're sorry we steal your bartenders..

Kim, I'm loving this already!
More soon alright?!

Love you
xo
Back to top Go down
Flossie
Flossie

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:07 pm

Ok so realised it wouldn't let me comment because I hadn't actually signed in lol...haha

Yay new refresh and new kim fic, woop wopp Smile

Awesome hun! Love it, love you xxxxx
Back to top Go down
charlottewoah
charlottewoah

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:59 am

Oh Danny, i'm sorry the entire female population sucks majorly.
I know its no help right now, but if you ever fictionally (and in reality Wink) need someone to talk to, or a hug, or anything, be sure to let me know, okay handsome Wink

YAY deb got the dream job she wants. If only fiction was reality.

Cant wait for more my loverly Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Fiona_tbh
Fiona_tbh

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:33 am

love it Kim Smile Poor Danny Sad
CANT WAIT FOR MORE Very Happy
xx
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:54 am

*sigh* sixth attempt at commenting... and my first on went so well

i dont do well when comforting girls
"He never deserved you" or "He wasn't worth it"
with guys though
"It's not like she's got a magic vag" or "Come on thats gotta be like sticking you dick in a bucket and expecting fireworks"
altho that might just be my jealous side coming across "pick me newly single guy, pick me!"

aww poor Danny Sad
dont you just wanna hug him, a big hug so that in those few minutes you can hope and pray your skin magically fuses to his so he can never let you go... however me wanting to having sex with dougie might make the whole thing pretty awkward

i love you Kim
it's fantabbylous love
yayy mr dougmeister in the next fic yum yum
cant wait for more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Very Happy

I love the fact that you're writing again... and the fact that we can read it!
This is amazing so far! As expected Wink
Love youuuu!!!
More please xxx
Back to top Go down
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Thank you ladies Very Happy you're amazing, all of you.
And LMAO Saz, a magic vag?! What powers would a magic vag have?!

More!

3am came round too quickly, the bar had pretty much emptied but neither Deb nor Kim had any intention of leaving while the alcohol was still flowing.

"There's a seriously beautiful man looking in your direction." Kim slurred propping her head on her wobbly arm in an attempt to look endearing, "Look Deb, look!"

"Shhh, you're so not subtle." Deb giggled swatting her hand in front of her friends face.

Kim shrugged with a fiendish grin on her face, "I wasn't trying to be," she winked. "Hi!"

"Kim!" Deb snapped but it was too late, the two men moved forward after accepting Kim's slurred 'Hi!' as an invite to join.
"Do you want to have a drink with us? Deb just landed her absolute dream job so we're celebrating!" Kim seemed to speak without breathing as she continued mumbling a story about some cocktail bar in Ibiza she visited on holiday.

"I'm Danny, nice to meet you." One of the strangers directed at Deb.

"I'm Deb."

"I gathered," Danny chuckled; he bit down on his bottom lip as he really looked at her. Beautiful chocolate eyes surrounded by thick black eyelashes, her cheekbones high and her lips curved into an attractive, flirtatious smile. "Congratulations on your new job."

Deb fought the irresistible urge to lunge at him and remove his clothes then and there; alcohol really injected a large boost of sexual confidence into a girls system. She smiled gratefully and looked at him through her lashes, "Thanks."

~

“Harry, NO!” Tom practically leaped off the settee and swatted the iPhone from his friend’s hands, “Friends don’t let friends dial drunk!”

“But, I need her to know... I need to...” Harry stammered.

Tom grabbed the phone and pushed it into his jeans pocket, “I said no, Judd. You’ve done the poor girl enough damage without harassing her while you’re drunk. Go to bed.” Harry fell to the floor with a loud thud and Tom groaned, “For god’s sake.”

“I want to text Fiona!”

Tom lips formed a line as he helped his drunken friend back onto the leather settee, “And I’ve told you, no. When you’re sober, maybe, but not like this.”

“Y’know, I shoulda married that girl Tom,”

“Maybe if you weren’t a gigantic man whore, you might have done.”

Harry scoffed and wobbled as he stood up, “M’going to bed.”

Tom watched as he climbed the stairs with exaggerated effort, it seemed to take him forever to get to the top and when he’d finally disappeared into his room Tom tidied Harry’s mess and made his way to his own room.

He tossed Harry’s iPhone in the middle of the double bed and cocked his head to one side, “Fiona narrowly escaped a drunken phone call off Casanova through there.”

Stacey rolled her eyes and slid to unlock to the iPhone, “I’d delete her number but he knows it off by heart.”

“If it were just some girl I’d let him make his own mistakes, but its Fiona.”

“Be careful, you might start making me jealous,” Stacey teased stretching her arms above her head. Tom gave her a look that spoke a thousand words, “I know, I know. ‘Best friends since you were 5’, I’m joking.”

He pulled his batman t-shirt off and threw it inside of the near empty washing basket in the corner of the room, "The way I feel about Fiona is the exact polar opposite of how I feel about you; I'm going to marry you, Stace. Fiona would be my best man if she had testicles." He pulled off his jeans and threw them in the basket too. "You have nothing to be jealous about - ever. I love you."

Stacey smiled slightly and threw back the duvet for him to climb in next to her, "I love you more."

Tom scoffed and shook his head, "You're wrong."

Back to top Go down
Flossie
Flossie

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:56 pm

nawwww Smile awesome add hun! love you, so excited to read your work again!! xxx
Back to top Go down
charlottewoah
charlottewoah

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:10 pm

lol, drunk harry fell off the sofa :')

love you kim.
more please xxxx
Back to top Go down
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:09 pm

Love love love love LOVE this!
I was grinning like a stupid fool when Danny started talking to me lol
Eeeeeeek can't wait for more, sexy!
I love you!
xo
Back to top Go down
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:26 pm

Thank you ladies Very Happy
Deb threatened me with mild violence if I didn't post, so a post!

Deb’s eyes were wide as she clutched the duvet to her chest, she surveyed the unfamiliar room she had spent the night in and bit down on her plump bottom lip. She tried in vain to recall what happened last night, she remembered meeting those boys at the bar and she remembered Kim throwing up all over someone’s shoes... but everything else seemed a blur.

One thing was for sure; she definitely had sex last night. She groaned loudly, one-night-stands didn’t happen in her world – she wasn’t that kind of girl! Well, not usually anyway...

She climbed out of the stranger’s bed and scrambled around his room for her clothes. As soon as she was dressed and she had tamed her hair, she pulled open the bedroom door trying to be as quiet as humanly possible. She wasn’t sure of the correct one-night-stand etiquette, did she wait to say goodbye? Was she allowed to help herself to a drink before she left?
She padded her way across the landing carpet and peered down the stairs, she could hear the soft hum of the TV and quiet voices. At the end of the stairs stood a pine front door with a multitude of complex looking locks, there was no way she could leave undetected.

“Hey,” A hoarse voice mumbled from behind her, “Who are you looking for?”

“Err...” Deb felt a deep blush colour her cheeks as she failed to remember his name.

“Okay, process of elimination.” The girl breathed crossing the landing, “Dougie’s didn’t go out last night, Harry’s still pining over his ex and unless I was dreaming I’m sure I shared a bed with Tom last night; Danny, am I right?”

Yes, Danny! Deb felt heat surge her body, she nodded slowly and pulled her hair over one shoulder, “Yeah.”

“Ah, I’m good. I’m Stacey by the way, Tom’s fiancé, do you want to come down and join us for breakfast?”

“I can’t I have to go back and check that my friend hasn’t left our flat in complete devastation when she got back last night.” Deb explained realising she had no idea if Kim had got home, “But thanks for the offer.”

“It’s okay, do you want me to send Danny out to you? Because, all due respect... the guys can be a bit immature sometimes.”

With an enthusiastic nod, Deb stepped forward slightly, “Yeah! Please, that’d be brilliant.” Stacey’s nodded once and disappeared down the stairs.

Her heart began beating hard in her chest and her palms began to sweat, she pressed her back against his bedroom door and closed her eyes. Her head throbbed – stupid hangover!

A soft cough interrupted her thoughts, “Hey.” Danny smiled awkwardly. Ahhh! She thought as the pieces of the puzzle slotted together, now she remembered him. It was annoying how effortlessly perfect he looked, he wasn’t clean shaven and she was sure he hadn’t brushed his hair and yet he looked like he’d popped out of a glossy magazine. With bright ocean coloured eyes that were set off perfectly by the clash of his dark brown hair and light skin covered in tiny little freckles he was truly a sight for a sore eyes.
Say something you dork! Deb urged herself, “Hey.”

“Err, listen... this is really awkward for me to say but... I’m not looking for a relationship at the minute.” He looked apologetic and embarrassed. “I mean don’t get me wrong, last night was amazing.”

Was it? Deb thought, she couldn’t remember the details.

“But I just literally came out of a relationship and it wouldn’t be fair on you.”

Deb nodded and pulled her eyebrows together in confusion, “You JUST came out of a relationship? Then why are you sleeping with people already?”

Danny stared down at his bare feet and shrugged, “I wish I knew, can I call you a taxi? I’ll pay...”

She shook her head firmly and pulled her strappy heels onto her sore feet (how much dancing had she done last night?!) “No, it’s fine. I’ll get my friend to pick me up.”

Danny nodded awkwardly and pushed his hands into his jeans pocket. "You should know that I don't do this often," He explained avoiding looking into her eyes, it was wrong to sleep with someone hours after you ended another relationship; if Rachel found out she would make jewelery out of his testicles, shuddering at the thought Danny stepped forward. "But... if it's not too much to ask, could you like... you know, not tell anyone about this?"

"Excuse me?!" Deb pulled her eyebrows together in confusions, what a pompous prick she thought and wondered briefly about their possible mutual friends, who am I going to tell?! "Oh Romeo, you really know how to make a girl feel special! Thank you, for a truly memorable night." Deb spat sarcastically, she rolled her eyes and fought the insatiable urge to claw his beautiful eyes right out of his head.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean..."

"Don't worry, I know exactly what you mean." Her voice was calm and yet her heart began beating erratically, how dare he?! How dare he make her out to be some kind of sordid secret. Without another word, Deb threw one last glance at her one-night-stand and shook her head, "Dick." She mumbled as she slammed his front door.
Back to top Go down
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:36 pm

You tell him girlfriend! YOU TELL HIM!
How DARE he to think I'm one of those losers who sleep with someone and then immediately fall head over heels?! Okay that sounded slutty. BUT COME ON! There's a reason why it's called a freaking one night stand! He sure does think a lot of himself, doesn't he? What a prick. Get. Over. Your. Self. Jones.
Ugh. *rolls eyes* ... UGH. SERIOUSLY! For real, man! Damnnnn..
He's so pretty.
You're so pretty.
And you write so good.
And you're so good *wink wink* *nudge nudge*
And I still can not WAIT for more lol
MOREMOREMORE!!

xo
Back to top Go down
imperfectionox

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:39 pm

Awwwww i really do love tom more Smile
wow thats amazing kim Very Happy
dannys a douche tbh but a damn gorgeous one we wont get into that right know he was mean to deb :\

MORE NOW PLEASE ?

Love you xxx
I love you
Back to top Go down
Flossie
Flossie

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:02 pm

Oh danny danny danny, silly boy!

awesome add hun! loved it! love you

post more soon xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:39 am

*squeals* AWESOME Very Happy
major awesome!!!!!!
loved the adds Kim Kim

urgh how dare he do that to deb
what a big head
why do guys offer to pay for the taxi home?
i dont know about anyone else
but it feels slightly prostitute esk
like theyre saying let me give you something for your time

cant wait for more kim
lub ewe lots

xxxx
Back to top Go down
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:51 am

Danny, Danny, Danny... That is No way to speak to a woman who you just bonked!
That might come back and bite you in the be-hind!
Live this Kim. You are an amazing writer!
More soon my darling? Xx
Back to top Go down
charlottewoah
charlottewoah

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:09 pm

Bitch, Please.
Danny Jones, as gorgeous as you are.
Get over yourself darling Wink
Not every girl is going to run around spreading the word how she had sex with a heartbreakingly beautiful man.
Jeez, Danny, what kinda girls have you been dating, huh?

MORE SOON.
i've honestly missed your writing too much!
xxxxx
Back to top Go down
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:29 pm

Thank you ladies Smile it means a lot <3
I'm rushing tonight because I forgot to post so if this post is a mess it's because I didn't have time to edit it properly!
Love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Deb groaned loudly and placed her hands on-top of her head, "I'm a slag." She mumbled as memories from last night flooded back to her in short bursts of humiliation.

"You're not a slag," Kim replied firmly, "You're 21 Deb; loads of people have one-night-stands."

"You haven't?!"

Kim took a few minutes to answer as she turned it over in her mind, "That’s because I'm frigid, it's not a trait most men find alluring."

"Ergh." Deb groaned, "You should have seen his face this morning too, he said that he'd just got out of a relationship and that I was very nice and all that jazz. I could just tell he was bullshitting, guys like that don't do relationships they do one night stands with poor vulnerable girls. Worst part was, he was actually pretty nice about the whole thing you could tell he'd talked his way out of a similar situation before."

"That's men for you," Kim sighed dipping her finger in the whipped cream on-top of her Starbucks frapachinno (the hangover cure she swore by) "Womanising arseholes, the lot of them. It's why I'm single!"

"You're single because you got dumped..."

Kim stared flatly at her friend and brought her finger up towards her mouth, "Gee Deb, thanks for opening that wound! Plus I prefer the term 'mutual decision to split' and anyway... shut up!"

Deb threw her hands up defensively and chuckled, "I'm sorry, I love you really."

"Well clearly, I'm amazing." Kim teased sucking the cream off her finger.

~

"Who was the girl, Jones?" Dougie quizzed dropping down on the settee next to his friend. "She was definitely hotter than Rach."

"And did you see her shoes? Beautiful just doesn't cover it." Stacey agreed remembering the strappy black heels.

"Yes Stace, I was referring to her shoes." Dougie retorted sarcastically, "So come on, spill."

"There's nothing to tell, I just met her last night."

"Are you seeing her again?"

"No."

"Why?! She was nice too." Stacey pouted her soft lips.

Danny shrugged and looked down at his iPhone, "I've just split with Rachel, I don't want another relationship just yet."

Dougie shook his head disapprovingly, "Womaniser."

"I didn't realise you were a feminist Dougie," Danny retorted bluntly he pushed his phone back into his jeans pocket and sighed, "I was so drunk it's a wonder I made it home let alone had sex with the girl, blame Harry, he took me out to cheer me up."

"Harry's still in bed; sleeping off his hangover I'll bet." Stacey rolled her warm brown eyes and pulled her dressing gown tighter around her curvaceous figure. "He politely told me to 'fuck off' this morning when I went to take him a cup of tea, I would have thrown it over him if Tom hadn't of steered me out of the way. He'll regret swearing at me later when I cook for everyone but him. Pompous git."

"Is she still moaning?" Tom teased appearing from the kitchen with two mugs of tea.

"Does she ever stop?" Danny quizzed as Tom handed his girlfriend a drink, "I'll never even see her again, I'm sure she doesn't even care." He concluded, reassuring himself more than anyone. The truth was that this behavior wasn't the norm for him, it was far from the type of man that saves themselves till their wedding night, but he believed there should be more to sex that just pure animalistic tendencies. So why, he wondered, had he done the one thing that he swore he'd never do - use someone purely for sexual gratification. He cursed himself mentally as the look she had given him this morning filled his mind.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The one that got away... 12+
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan-Fictions :: McFly FanFictions-
Jump to: