Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The one that got away... 12+

Go down 
+4
imperfectionox
charlottewoah
YouMakeMeSwoon
xKim
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bobbers
Bobbers

The one that got away... 12+ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:46 am

hah! he's regretting it now isnt he bwahaha
does danny remember sleeping with her
cause if not maybe they tried but fell asleep
half way through XD
cant wait for more Kim
love this majorly Very Happy
xxx
Back to top Go down
charlottewoah
charlottewoah

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:58 am

I dont think he should regret it, at all,
I mean, Deb is one sexy-arsed mother trucker!
I think he should just run around the town til he finds her...
and thennnnn..
Sex her all over again, and mean it!?
Or... Apologizing would be a good start
Very Happy
more soon?
xxxx
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/charlottewoah
Bobbers
Bobbers

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:03 am

i didnt mean regret deb i meant regret how he acted with deb the next morning!!!
please let that be noted Smile
MOHOREEEE
Back to top Go down
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:03 pm

Well Jones.. that's what being a first class dick does to you. Ugh.

Hey but Dougie thinks I'm hot Wink and Stacey likes me and my shoes, we're officially best friends.

... why do I feel so bad for Danny? lol I actually do feel bad for him.

Kim I love this!
More soon! More soon! More soon!
More now =D I'm gonna seduce you on MSN and then tell you that if you want the love, you gotta post the stuff.

xo
Back to top Go down
Flossie
Flossie

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:37 pm

One night stands NEVER amount to anything good!
Awesome add hun! Can't wait for more!! xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:54 pm

Thank you ladies Very Happy
And I dunno... something good came out of a one night stand with Danny... y'know... sexy time with Danny!!!
More! Because Deb seduced me to the point of having no other alternative but to add!

Fiona grabbed her handbag and shoved her make-up inside, she would have to do the bare minimum mascara, eyeliner and foundation on the train, she couldn't miss this interview.

She needed this job to get her out of the rut she had landed herself in.

Her overweight ginger and white cat let out a moan of reluctance as she pushed her off her blazer jacket, "Fluffy no!" Fiona snapped realising her once clean and perfectly pressed blazer was now covered in white cat hair and crumpled and contrived into a makeshift bed for the cat, "Ergh, you little fucker. I hope you know that if I don't get this job it's YOUR fault and then you'll suffer eating cheap nasty cat food instead of whiskers. Comprehend kitty?!"

The cat’s huge green eyes stared at Fiona as she tried in vain to salvage her blazer; she was going to have to wear a coat. Great, impressing your potential boss with appropriate attire would have been advantageous. Sadly, not today. She would have to trust get sparkling CV to do the work her outfit couldn't.

Grabbing her coat, bag and umbrella just in case (who would trust English weather?) she slammed her front door behind her and rushed to catch the train.

~

"Perfect!" Fiona spat giving her front door a kick, "Just, fan-fucking-tastic." Somehow she had managed to remember to take 3 different mascaras, a spare blouse and two spare copies of her CV, but had completely forgot her house keys. Typical!

With a groan so loud she was sure all the neighbours in her block of flats heard, she pulled her phone out of her pocket and dialled the all too familiar number.

"Fiona?" His voice was quiet, disbelieving.

It took a second or two to reply, her heart palpitated at the sound of his husky voice and she felt tears sting the back of her eyes. "Yeah hi, listen I'm locked out and you're the only one with a spare key so..." She explained quickly, trying to sound as emotionally detached as possible.

"Oh yeah no problem, I'll be right over."

She didn't reply, she hung up and pressed her back up against her front door. She closed her eyes and willed her heart to relax, this would be the first time she saw him since he told her about Carly. Stupid skinny bitch needed to take a long walk off a short pier... Cheating on her was one thing, but cheating on her with her best friend was a complete new low she never thought he would stoop to.

Now her entire life consisted of the obese cat that sabotaged her chances of employment, since her family were still in Ireland and her one and only best friend shagged her boyfriend and her boyfriend... well, you get the picture.

Within 5 minutes Harry's Aston Martin pulled up directly in front of her block of flats, "Hey." He approached her with caution. Fiona didn't speak; she simply held her hand open in front of her and tried to look anywhere but in his perfect intense blue eyes.

With a sad sigh Harry placed the key in the palm of her hand, his entire body flooded with heat as his fingers brushed hers. There had always been an intensity he had never experienced before with anyone else that he experienced with Fiona. To him, she was absolutely flawless. Soft sun kissed skin, the perfect slender body, plump kissable lips and eyes so bright and perfectly shaped he could have easily spent forever looking into them. Her silky straight red hair he knew she left to its own devices hung perfectly effortless. This kind of girl was rare. He had never known anyone like her and he would never meet anyone close to being even on par with her again.

"I miss you." The words fell out of his mouth like he had no control, but he didn't regret it; her resolve softened, only for a fraction of a second but he saw it in her eyes that she missed him too.

"Goodbye Harry." Her soft voice almost broke his heart.
Back to top Go down
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:04 pm

Quote :
"Goodbye Harry." Her soft voice almost broke his heart.

PAINNNNN! I literally put my hand on my heart when I read that.
Ugh, I hate break-ups. I never had one.. but they don't seem too pleasant.

This was so well written, Kim! And you described Fiona perfectly! She's really beautiful.

Oh Harry..
Oh Fiona..
Oh Harry.. Oh Fiona.

This is too sad.

I want more. Are they going to get back together? Like soon? I don't like them not being together.. they seem so sweet together. I demand you to bring them back together.

I love it.
And I love you!

xo Deborah
Back to top Go down
imperfectionox

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:24 pm

it made me cry!
im not liking harry but i felt his pain!
omg! and poor fiona
with her stupid slutty best friend!!!

more more more ???

loveyoulots xxxx
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:42 am

*pouts*
poor fiona... poor harry
things'll get better right Kim?
right?
Sad

loving this uber muchly
i love you big style
cant wait for more
xxxxx
Back to top Go down
xKim
Admin
Admin
xKim

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:37 pm

Thank you ladies Smile
More!

Kim scrubbed at the biro on the back of her hand with a bar cloth that smelt of stale beer, she’d spent most of the afternoon doing her dissertation for University and had ran out of paper hence the notes on areas of cognitive psychology on the backs of her hand.

“Hey.” A familiar voice sounded above the music on the jukebox.

“Oh look, it’s my stalker.” Kim teased the attractive guy that frequented the bar only on nights that she worked, “Don’t you have anything better to do than watch me pull pints all night?”

“Nope, not at all. Admit it, I’m growing on you.”

Kim chuckled as her manager, Mandy, appeared behind her.

“Dougie, please stop distracting my bar-staff.” Mandy asked as she opened the till and grabbed the small collection of £20 notes.

“She distracted me first!” Dougie pouted his soft lips in a child-like way, “Fine, I’ll go sit over there. But I’m keeping this place in business while I’m attempting to win her over so you should really be keeping me sweet.”

Mandy raised an eyebrow sceptically, “Yeah love, your £3 a day is really a huge contribution towards stock and wages.”

“£3.50 if I have nuts!” Dougie shot back defensively as Mandy disappeared back towards the living quarters, “See what I put up with just to see you?” His eyes narrowed in determination, he leant forward and sighed, “What’s it going to take for you to agree to let me take you on a date? You name it you can have it. An outrageously over-the-top romantic gesture maybe? Or shall I hike barefoot up the Andes? Because if that’s what it’s going to take that’s what I’ll do.” He promised.

Kim felt her resolve wavering, he was too good looking, too charming, too funny, he’d end up being too much of prick and she could not go through that again... but when he smiled expectantly and his soft blue eyes silently pleaded with her, she found it impossible to resist.

“If I agree to go on a date with you...” Kim began; she leant forward till their faces were merely inches apart. “Will you leave me to do my job in peace?”

“I can’t promise that.” Dougie protested his cool breath washed over her face as he stared into her near black eyes.

Kim huffed and bit down on her bottom lip, looking endearing when sober was a million times easier than doing it drunk. He stared down at her lips and copied subconsciously, his mind drifted somewhere between ideas for perfect first dates and biting her bottom lip while they shared their first kiss.

“Okay, one date then.” Kim agreed.

“Two dates!” He tried to haggle as she stood up and began cleaning the bar top.

Kim narrowed her eyes, “I can’t promise that.” She repeated his statement from earlier.

He laughed once and smiled broadly, “Tonight?”

“Ooo, tonight’s not good... it’s my friends first day at her new job and we’ve planned dinner.”

“Okay, Wednesday?” He suggested.

Kim shook her head slowly, “Uni and then work.”

“Thursday?”

Again, she shook her head, “I’m going to Wolverhampton to see my family... I’ll be back on Monday! But I’m at Uni and then work...”

Dougie stared at her for a few seconds as he tried to work out whether she was just making excuses or she was genuinely busy. “How about you give me your number then? And I’ll text you?”

She nodded once and offered him a coy smile, “Okay then.”

Back to top Go down
imperfectionox

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:56 pm

Dougie is bloody adorable!
i wanna date him
agree to the date stop playing hard to get ....and ravish him

more soon please ?

loveyou xxxx
Back to top Go down
YouMakeMeSwoon
Admin
Admin
YouMakeMeSwoon

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Ahaha oh Dougie <3 he's adorable!

I loved the add, Kim! So, so sweet!
I wish I could write like you!

Post more soon, alright?

I love you lots!
xo
Back to top Go down
Bobbers
Bobbers

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:57 am

aww how adorable is Doug-a-loug
om nom nom him Kim
Very Happy
give him his five a day XD
more more more more
Back to top Go down
charlottewoah
charlottewoah

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:47 am

dougie is adorable.
if only he'd date me! <3 haha.
good on you kim, be all hard to get and seductive!
hell yeah Wink

Love this, and you.
more please <3
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/charlottewoah
KristyLee04
KristyLee04

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:16 am

I FREAKING LOVE THIS
Harry and Fiona are heart breaking!
Dougie and you are just adorable!
I actually teared up
followed by a kind of gooey face at dougie and you!
Loving it Kim, it's amazing. I wouldnt expect less from you!
More please honey?

xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away... 12+   The one that got away... 12+ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The one that got away... 12+
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan-Fictions :: McFly FanFictions-
Jump to: